The legislation approved by the Republican-led House comes after Black Lives Matter protests last summer against racist police violence.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Republicans
- Military leaders hit Tucker Carlson over 'divisive' remarks on women in military
- Every Living President, Except Trump, Teams Up for Vaccine PSA Urging Americans to Get Their Shots
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton threatens to sue the city of Austin if it doesn't lift its mask mandate
- 5 Oklahoma City officers charged with first-degree manslaughter in fatal shooting of teen who dropped gun
- In Big Win for Prosecution, Judge Rules Derek Chauvin Must Again Face Third-Degree Murder Charge in George Floyd’s Death
- Iowa Reporter Found Not Guilty By Jury After Arrest At Black Lives Matter Protest
Trump Rips Biden’s Failure To Mock People’s Looks In First Fifty Days. - Andy Borowitz
What Is Mitch McConnell Saying? Does He Want To Lower The Level of Protection For The Capitol?
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell on Wednesday criticized the level of security at the U.S. Capitol right now, two months after a violent riot happened there, and compared it to what he previously saw in Kabul, Afghanistan.
Democrats accomplishments since Biden was sworn in. Passed massive relief bill, developed real plan to fight covid, getting more than 2 millions shots in arms a day and rolling back the most oppressive elements of Trump agenda. Republicans -- read some children's books. - Joe Lockhart
- McConnell Desperately Tries to Downplay Covid Relief Bill: If Economy Booms, This ‘Will Have Absolutely Nothing to Do With’ It
- GOP Senator Slammed for Touting Provision of Covid Relief Bill After Voting Against It
- Marjorie Taylor Greene calls Italian, Jewish lawmaker 'Rep. Mussolini'
- Jason Crow Calls Out Fellow CO Rep. Lauren Boebert for Video Featuring Gunshot Sounds: ‘It’s Not Funny, It’s Not Normal’
- Stacey Dash, After Washing Out at Fox News, Has Now Turned On Trump
- 'Marjorie Taylor Greene Can Get Lost': Democratic Rep. Cicilline Hits Back After GOP Colleague Smears Him as 'Rep. Mussolini'
- WSJ Releases ANOTHER Tape of Trump Pressuring GA Official About Election: 'Something Happened There'
- Tucker Carlson Mocks NYT Reporter as a 'Deeply Unhappy Narcissist' After Paper Calls Him Out for ‘Cruel’ Harassment
- Seth Meyers Brutally Mocks Tucker Carlson for His Obsession with Meghan Markle and the Royal Family
- John Dean: 'Only a matter of how many days' until Trump is indicted
I’d follow any random pregnant woman into battle before I’d follow Tucker Carlson. - Middle Age Riot
When Republicans Fail, They Try, Try, Again
Mississippi Republican Gov. Tate Reeves signed a bill Thursday to ban transgender athletes from competing on girls or women’s sports teams. Mississippi is the first state this year to enact such a ban, after a federal court blocked an Idaho law last year.
When Republicans speak of “quality” votes, it’s just another word for white. - Woman In The Moon tweet
Rock The Voter News
- President Joe Biden signed his blockbuster $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package, the American Rescue Plan, into law on Thursday afternoon.
- Merrick Garland arrives at Justice Department and delivers an implicit rebuke to Trump era
- De Blasio on latest Cuomo accusations: 'He can no longer serve as governor'
- House approves bill tightening background checks on guns
- Fact check: Claims about Pelosi's in-flight bar tab are unfounded
Americans To Hear First Presidential Address In Four Years. - Andy Borowitz
Geraldo Rivera Wants To Be A US Senator. I Hope He Makes His Announcement From Al Capone's Vault.
Geraldo Rivera said on Wednesday that he is considering a run for Senate, eyeing the seat in Ohio that is soon to be vacated by Sen. Rob Portman. “Pondering running for retiring @senrobportman seat in United States Senate,” Rivera tweeted, before adding, ‘It’d Scare the Bejesus Out of the Democrats.’
By retweeting Trump press releases, you guys are doing what NBC did by airing ‘The Apprentice’Giving him a mass audience for doing absolutely nothing, - Roland Scahill
Former Guy put out a statement yesterday and everyone ignored it and it's already forgotten and that's f*cking glorious. enjoy irrelevance, you needy f*ck. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Jobless claims drop to 712,000, near pandemic low
- 'You Can Tear Them Up!' American Airlines Announces Cancellation of 13,000 Layoff Warnings, Crediting Just-Passed Covid Relief Bill
- Sharon Osbourne Has EPIC Meltdown Live On Air, Screams at Black Co-Host to 'Educate Me!' on Piers Morgan's Racism
Trump Argues His Name Should Be On Stimulus Checks Because He Made Economic Disaster Possible. - Andy Borowitz
Indict Trump, Already, Before He Leaves The USA!
Donald Trump’s former lawyer and fixer, Michael Cohen, said he would go in for a seventh interview on Wednesday with the Manhattan district attorney’s office pursuing a criminal investigation into the former U.S. president.
In a brief interview with Reuters, he likened a March 1 U.S. Supreme Court decision denying Trump’s last-ditch effort to keep his tax records private to the “holy grail” for Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr.’s investigation into whether the Trump Organization committed financial crimes.
FDR in 1944, recalling this month 1933:“You remember...the starvation wages...foreclosures of homes...bankruptcies of business...the young men and women...facing a hopeless, jobless future...the blank despair of a whole nation...the utter impotence of the federal government.”
Time To Deflate Photo
- UC Davis Offers Students Money NOT To Travel During Spring Break
- Russia and China unveil plans for joint lunar space station as Moscow drifts away from NASA
- Bacteria know how to exploit quantum mechanics, study finds
- Florida Woman Starts Pig Clothing Company After Her Pet Pig Grows Too Big for Dog Outfits
- Ohio server surprised by $2,021 tip on a $100 tab
Time To Deflate Photo
Peace and beauty.