The move comes after members of the Proud Boys were found to have played integral roles in the US Capitol insurrection last month.
The blue lives matter and back the blue crowd not caring about a cop’s death just shows how it was all just about white supremacy the whole time. - Joshua Potash
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- ICE defies Biden, deports El Paso massacre witness, hundreds of others
- FBI raids homes of 2 men who held rally on eve of Capitol attack
- Tucker Carlson Dismisses 'Something Called QAnon', Mocks Media For Deeming it an 'Existential Threat'
- Pentagon purges advisory boards of Trump loyalists
- Fox News Only Cable Network Not to Carry Memorial of Capitol Policeman Brian Sicknick Live
The officer we are honoring today was killed because Donald Trump refused to concede, spread lies about our election, and called for an insurrection on Jan. 6th, aided and abetted by right wing media and mainstream republicans.They are all complicit. - The Lincoln Project
White Privilege Extended To Capitol Rioter
A woman accused of participating in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol asked a federal judge for permission to leave the country on vacation later this month – and got it.
In a Monday court filing, lawyers for Jenny Louise Cudd requested the court's blessing to travel to Mexico's Riviera Maya from Feb. 18-21 for a prepaid "work-related bonding retreat" with her employees and their spouses.
A 9 year old child was treated with more force than the Insurrectionists.Think about that..a child in distress crying for her father was abused and pepper sprayed.. While those staging a coup took selfies and thought they were at Disney. - Lisa Moraitis
- Gaetz Bravely Volunteers To Sacrifice His Seat To Defend Trump In Impeachment Trial
- Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood is being investigated for possible voter fraud
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Downplays Past Conspiratorial Comments: ‘I Don’t Think I Have Anything to Apologize For’
- GOP Sen. Tommy Tuberville says he doesn't know anything about Marjorie Taylor Greene because bad weather has prevented him from reading the news
- George Conway Calls Out GOP Base for Choosing Trump, QAnon Over Cheney, Romney: 'Moral Collapse of the Republican Party'
- Gov. Kristi Noem Touts 'Unique Approach' Handling Covid, Despite South Dakota Having the Sixth Worse Death Rate
- Rep. Lauren Boebert’s mileage reimbursement “raises red flags”
- Here are the GOP lawmakers censured by Republicans for impeaching Trump
How about we put on hold the discussion about bipartisanship until Merrick Garland has a vote for AG. - Joe Lockhart
I Hope These Grifters Are Hearing Footsteps Closing In On Them
The office of Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance has reviewed all 143 of the pardons and commutations issued by former President Donald Trump in his final hours in office, and it's weighing whether to bring charges against former Trump strategist Stephen Bannon and Ken Kurson, a friend of Jared Kushner, Trump's son in law, The New York Times and The Washington Post report. Presidential clemency covers only federal crimes, and both men were pardoned before their cases went to trial, meaning they almost certainly wouldn't be protected by New York State's double-jeopardy law.
It says everything about the GOP in 2021 that they have to hold a meeting to discuss what to do about two congresswomen, one who was horrified by a violent coup and one who thinks Jews have lasers. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Biden to discuss relief bill with House, Senate Democrats
- House votes to impose fines of up to $10,000 on lawmakers who flout security screening
- Senate committee advances Granholm nomination to lead Energy
- More than 370 Democratic aides sign personal appeal for Trump conviction
Lots of jokes about the My Pillow guy but ask yourself this: does anyone know who Biden’s pillow guy is? we’re about to have a president who has no advisors from the pillow industry, let that sink in. - Sarah Cooper
New Rule: Mitch Onto Others As He Mitched Onto You
Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Wednesday announced that Republicans will force Democrats to take tough votes on issues ranging from stimulus checks for illegal immigrants to higher taxes on small businesses when the Senate moves a budget resolution this week.
- Biden pledges no family members will work at the White House
- Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump report $36M drop in income
- Yellen calls regulator meeting on GameStop
- Biden's plans for Black-owned farms
- Jeff Bezos steps down as Amazon CEO
‘Then You’ll Put Out A Nice Press Release Stepping Down As CEO,’ Whispers Rogue Fulfillment Bot Holding Bezos At Gunpoint. - The Onion
It's So Telling That Dr. Fauci Even Has To Warn Us
Anthony Fauci, the White House COVID-19 response team's chief medical adviser, on Wednesday warned Americans against attending Super Bowl watch parties with guests from outside their immediate households as high rates of new coronavirus infections persist.