Due to the presence of pro-Trump protesters, both chambers of Congress are now being locked down.
Where are the SWAT Teams, the tear gas, the friggin' police?
Mood Before Terrorists Broke Into The Capitol
Raphael Warnock beats Republican Kelly Loeffler in runoff election, while Jon Ossoff leads David Perdue by about 17000 votes.
During a tantrum over his election loss, Donald Trump held his breath until Georgia turned blue. - Middle Age Riot
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Complains About US Election Process in Unhinged Twitter Frenzy: ‘Worse Than That of Third World Countries’
- Chaos Erupts in Washington, D.C. as MAGA Fans Clash with Police on Eve Of Trump Election Protest
- Scotland’s leader explains why Trump can’t visit
- CNN Reporter Stunned By 'Enormity' of 'Massive' Crowd at Trump Pro-Coup Rally, Alarmed By Their 'Palpable' Anger
- States call in National Guard and train volunteers to help boost vaccination pace as US hits a Covid-19 daily death toll record
I’m a white Englishman in the UK. The elections in Georgia have absolutely nothing to do with me, and quite frankly, my soft boiled egg, cup of tea and the cats happiness should be far more important, but,Stacey Abrams, Raphael Warnock & Jon Ossoff have really made my day. - jestershead tweet
MAGAists Harass Mitt Romney At Airport. Oooo, Trump Must Be Impressed!
...One target of the fury as the MAGAists began their journeys was Sen. Mitt Romney, who had the misfortune of running into Trump supporters while waiting for a flight from Salt Lake City to the capital. A video shows an angry and apparently maskless woman approaching the senator to voice her confused anger about him not supporting Trump’s baseless claims of election fraud and subsequent attempts to reverse the result.
I woke up elated and now I’m sick to my stomach. - Preet Bharara
- Trump Ramps Up Pressure on VP: 'If 'Mike Pence Comes Through for Us, We Will Win the Presidency'
- Right-Wing Activists Ask SCOTUS to Take Up ‘Shadow Banning’ Case Alleging Conspiracy to ‘Take Down’ Trump and ‘Install Leftist Governments’
- Conservatives Blame Trump as Early Georgia Numbers Look Grim For Republicans: 'Thanks A Lot Donald'
- Drudge congratulates Warnock, says Ann Coulter should have been GOP candidate
- GOP senator: Trump rhetoric on election fraud 'certainly not helpful' in Georgia
- Mayhem in Pa. as GOP refuses to seat Democrat
- Cleta Mitchell, Trump's Adviser During Georgia Call, Resigns From Firm
- Reporter Cuts Off Interview with Unhinged Anti-Masker When Things Take a Scary Turn
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell. - Hillary Clinton tweet
She Was Smart At The Sex Trade But Stupid At Technology
Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell was tracked down by the FBI using data from her mobile phone, a court document reveals.
She was located using global-positioning-system (GPS) data from a phone that had made calls to her lawyer, sister and husband.
Loeffler ran ads darkening Warnock’s skin and Perdue ran ads enlarging Ossoff’s nose and I’m not done thinking about that. - Akela Lacy
If I worked in National Security right now, I would be wondering how many folks Erik Prince has in this crowd and what they will do when it gets dark. - Noel Casler
Rock The Voter News
- More than 4.4 million people cast ballots in Georgia's runoffs
- Schumer declares he will be Senate majority leader
- Merrick Garland is Biden's choice for attorney general
- DC church raises 16-foot Black Lives Matter banner on day of pro-Trump protests
- John Lewis remembered after Warnock victory: 'Wish he were here tonight'
Joe Biden nominating Merrick Garland for US AG on the same day Mitch McConnell lost the Senate is NEXT LEVEL GANGSTA. - Jeremy Newberger
James Comey Needs To Go Into Total Isolation. Forever.
Donald Trump should not be federally prosecuted once he leaves the White House no matter how much evidence has been amassed against him, the former FBI director James Comey writes in a new book.
Trump Accuses Georgia Democrats of Widespread Voting. - Andy Borowitz
- Top CEOs consider pulling GOP support over lawmakers' plan to challenge election results: report
- Amazon to spend $2 billion on housing near key company offices
- Barack Obama spotted paddle boarding in Hawaii
Cannabis Stocks Soar Over Anticipation Of Democratic Senate
The "blue wave" that many expected in November appears to have crested two months later. Now, investors are trying to figure out how to best position their portfolios given the increased likelihood that Democrats will win control of the Senate following Tuesday's run-off elections in Georgia....Cannabis stocks soared, continuing a scintillating rally that first began in November after Biden won the presidential race and several states legalized marijuana for recreational and/or medical use. Investors seem to be hoping the rules will be further relaxed at the federal level as well.
These Fools Storming Capitol Hill Are About To Find Out
- Police respond to chickens 'wreaking havoc' at New Jersey McDonald's
- Skier dangling from chairlift uninjured after being caught in tarp
- Woman clings to hood of speeding car to try to stop theft of $10,000 puppy
- American Airlines is grounding emotional-support animals
- Italian pasta company apologises for 'fascist' rigatoni named after former colony Ethiopia
Time To Deflate Photo