The World Is A Safer Place Without
‘Democracy Has Prevailed’: President Joe Biden Says ‘Unity is the Path Forward’ in Inaugural Address
President Joe Biden called for unity in his inaugural address on Wednesday, saying, “This is America’s day. This is democracy’s day… At this hour, my friends, democracy has prevailed.”
“America’s been tested anew, and America has risen to the challenge,” Biden said.
President-elect Joe Biden, tears in his eyes, says his only regret is that his son Major Beau Biden is not here "because we should be introducing him as president."
My abiding hope—my abiding prayer—is that we emerge from this ordeal with a new wisdom.To cherish simple moments.To imagine new possibilities.And to open our hearts just a little more to one another. - Kamala Harris
- World leaders congratulate Biden on becoming president
- 400 Lights, For 400,000 Dead, Illuminate Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool
- As Capitol riot arrests climb, FBI says extremist Oath Keepers conspired in attack
- China sanctions Pompeo and more than two dozen US figures
I haven’t slept. Since November of 2016. - Randy Rainbow
Californians Cheering Causes Earthquake
An earthquake shook portions of California on Wednesday morning, prompting jokes on social media that it was caused by residents celebrating former President Donald Trump's term coming to an end.
Watching Trump leave this morning, I did have one regret: I really wanted to see him dragged out by the Secret Service. - George Takei
- Wolf Blitzer Roasts Attendance at Trump Farewell Ceremony: 'Pathetic, Tiny Little Crowd'
- Ann Coulter Delivers Blistering Condemnation of Trump Presidency: 'Dear GOP Senators: Please Vote to Convict'
- Trump Has Reportedly Been Talking About Starting a New Party Called the 'Patriot Party'
- Interior secretary rescinds wilderness protection order before leaving office
- Georgia Lawyer Who Allegedly Bragged About Being One of the First to Kick in Pelosi’s Office Door Is Hit with Serious Charges
- Gov. Kristi Noem Sneers at a Handout—Except for the Family Ranch
- Full List of Trump's 143 Presidential Grants of Clemency
The world is watching, as it has been these past four years.This time we can be proud of what's being seen. - The Lincoln Project
Geez Louise. Kellyanne Conway Verbally Abused Us & Now Her Daughter?
Claudia Conway posted videos on TikTok she claims capture the former Trump advisor’s verbal abuse.
Claudia Conway has posted several videos on TikTok she claims are clips of her mother, former White House advisor Kellyanne Conway, verbally abusing her.
I'll bet the "f*ck your feelings" crowd is having a f*ck-ton of feelings right now. - Jeff Tiedrich
Trump might not be attending the Joe Biden Inauguration today, but you can bet your ass he is watching it on every TV he owns. And that is god damn delicious. - Jeremy Newberger
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to Harris as she arrives to inauguration: 'So proud of you'
- Meet 22-year-old Amanda Gorman, the youngest inaugural poet in U.S. history
- Barbara Lee dons Shirley Chisholm's pearls for Inauguration Day: 'Because of Shirley Chisholm, Vice President Harris is'
- Jennifer Lopez recites part of pledge of allegiance in Spanish during Biden inauguration
- How ancestral village of Kamala Harris is celebrating inauguration
- Bernie Sanders and His Giant Mittens Are Your First Inauguration Meme
Trump no longer controls the nuclear weapons.Whatever you do today, stop every few minutes and remember that. - Stonekettle tweet
- US Chamber of Commerce to Biden, Congress: Business community 'ready to help'
- Grocery store chain LIDL giving employees paid time off to get coronavirus vaccine
- Trump pardons ex-Google, Uber engineer who plead guilty to stealing trade secrets
- YouTube Extends Trump Ban for Another Week Citing 'Concerns About the Ongoing Potential for Violence'
With Trump out of office, Diamond and Silk, reduced to Zirconia and Polyester! - modern man tweet
I Am So Damn Sick Of Conspiracy Theorists. They Definitely Should Not Serve In Congress.
Newly surfaced Facebook messages from 2018 show U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene agreeing with comments spreading the conspiracy that the Parkland school shooting where 17 students and faculty members at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High were killed was a “false flag planned shooting.”