Federal agents are planning to erect a fence around the White House on Monday, on the eve of Election Day, according to NBC News reporter Geoff Bennett and CNN.
A federal law-enforcement source told Bennett that "crews will build a 'non-scalable' fence" on Monday "to secure the [White House] complex, Ellipse, and Lafayette Square," Bennett tweeted late Sunday.
Time to play America's favorite game, What The Fvck Is This Lunatic Going To Do Today? - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- ‘Like local terrorism’: Trump caravan roars into Marin City, angering residents
- Kyle Rittenhouse Is Extradited To Face Homicide Charges In Wisconsin
- Mary Trump Lashes ‘Vile’ President For Encouraging MAGA Truck Violence
- RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel Says Trump ‘Would Not Endorse’ Hurting People After President RT’s Supporters Ambushing Biden Bus on the Highway
- Kayleigh McEnany Claims 'Democrat Cities' Will 'Send The Left Out to Attack You' if Biden Loses
- NOT AGAIN! Trump Rally In PA Ends in Chaos With Attendees Left In Cold For Almost 2 Hours Waiting For Buses
- Again?! Trump Campaign Strands Rallygoers in the Cold for a Third Time, This Time in Georgia
- Fauci Unloads on US Covid Response in Candid New Interview: ‘You Could Not Possibly Be Positioned More Poorly’
"Why are Democrats so anxious?" pundits ask as Mad Max caravans patrol and boards go up on every shop window. - Schooley tweet
FBI Investigating Texas Trumpanzee Convoy
The FBI said on Sunday it was investigating an incident in which a convoy of vehicles flying flags in support of President Donald Trump's re-election bid surrounded a tour bus carrying campaign staff for Democratic challenger Joe Biden on a Texas highway.
Friday's incident - captured on video that was retweeted by Trump on Saturday with the message, "I LOVE TEXAS!" - prompted the Biden campaign to cancel at least two of its Texas events as Democrats accused the president of encouraging supporters to engage in acts of intimidation.
Trump Running Out of Time To Infect All His Supporters. - Andy Borowitz
Can you even begin to imagine what would happen if these caravans were made up of Black people? The thought experiment is the very definition of systemic racism and White privilege. - Dan Rather
- Trump and family go it alone on campaign trail, for better or worse
- Federal court hears last-minute Republican bid to toss ballots in Texas
- Trump threatens Senate GOP — now and in the future
- Pence absent from Covid-19 planning calls for more than a month
- Video altered to make it look like Biden made state error
- Trump’s $200 drug cards for seniors remain in limbo
- Cindy McCain reveals 'final straw' with Trump
- Trump hints that he’ll fire Fauci after Election Day
- Fox & Friends Outraged By Lady Gaga Campaigning For Joe Biden: 'She Also Hates Fracking!'
- ‘You shallow little hypocrite’: The View’s Ana Navarro shreds Marco Rubio for mocking Biden-Texas bus assault
Trump Urges Americans to Wait in Parking Lot for Vaccine And Buses Will Pick Them Up. - Andy Borowitz
Lawyers, Start Your Engines
President Donald Trump said Sunday that he's sending in his lawyers as soon as the election ends Tuesday, his latest attack on the legitimacy of this week's unprecedented vote count.
Trump Signs Executive Order Banning Month of November. - Andy Borowitz
One more day and then it's finally here! Taco Tuesday! - Stephen Colbert
Rock The Voter News
- PA Attorney General Fires Back at Trump: He Can 'Say Whatever The Hell He Wants... We Will Count These Ballots'
- Democrat Sen. Warner issues warning of potential election interference by foreign agents.
- An astounding 93 million Americans have already voted
- Nate Silver: 'Without Pennsylvania, Biden Becomes an Underdog' In the 2020 Election
- Mystery Person Puts $1.3 Million on Biden to Win Election in Largest Ever Political Bet
Florida Woman Snaps & Damages Trump Signs. I Hear Ya, Girl.
A Florida woman who was caught damaging signs promoting President Donald Trump said she was an anarchist who just “snapped” when she saw them, according to the Flagler County Sheriff’s Office.
If you're the kind of person who takes their sick child to the doctor instead of the village idiot, fire Donald Trump instead of Dr. Fauci. - Middle Age Riot
- Oil prices tumble as lockdowns stoke recession fears
- Florida businessman pleads guilty in fraud case involving Giuliani associates
- Vladimir Marugov murder: Russian 'Sausage King' killed in sauna with a crossbow
- Costa Rica has reopened for tourists from all countries and U.S. states
1-star Yelp review of the United States:"This used to be my favorite place, but a few years ago it came under new management, and it's been going downhill ever since." - Middle Age Riot
Madame Tussauds' Museum Display In Berlin, Germany.
Danke schoen, Germany
Who Knew That Wall Street Loves Dunkin' Donuts?
Inspire Brands, which runs a portfolio of around 11,000 restaurants around the world, including Arby's, Sonic and Buffalo Wild Wings, said late Friday that it will pay $106.50 per share for Dunkin' Brands, which owns both the coffee and donut chain as well as Baskin Robbins ice cream stores.
So, how's the weather where you are?
Me: I'm left of the C in Costa Rica
Rain is forecast for the next 5 days and the ground is already oversaturated. Think I should be scared? Or nah?
Thoughts & Prayers Gladly Accepted!
Giant groundsels, prehistoric plants found on top of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Rumor has it that it was a favorite food of the brontosaurus.