Trump's positive Covid test was a surprise that many saw coming
It is likely to go down as the biggest “October surprise” in the history of US presidential elections. Yet anyone who was paying attention could have seen it coming.
Donald Trump tested positive for the coronavirus after claiming “it will disappear”, telling the journalist Bob Woodward he was downplaying it deliberately, failing to develop a national testing strategy, refusing to wear a face mask for months, floating the idea of injecting patients with bleach, insisting to one of his many crowded campaign rallies that “it affects virtually nobody” and, at Tuesday’s debate, mocking his rival, Joe Biden: “He could be speaking 200 feet away and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen.”
Is anyone surprised that Trump gambled with the virus and lost. He bankrupted a casino after all.
Like everyone else, the coronavirus will regret going to work in that White House. - Conan O'Brien
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- NBC Public Health Analyst: There Needs to Be 'Enormous' Contact Tracing of People Around Trump, Another In-Person Debate Unlikely
- Florida COVID-19 death toll pushes past 14,500
- Donald Trump's positive coronavirus test puts him in the company of Boris Johnson and Jair Bolsonaro
- Judge rules California man had enough materials to make 'weapons of mass destruction'
I was in Brazil when Bolsonaro tested positive.If the "Tropical Trump" is any indication, we can expect daily calls to Fox News downplaying the severity of the illness thanks to a superhuman vitality, COVID hype and hydroxychloroquine. - Bill Weir, CNN
1,600 Former Justice Department Employees Say Bill Barr Is A Bad Bad Man
"We fear that Attorney General Barr intends to use the DOJ's vast law enforcement powers to undermine our most fundamental democratic value: free and fair elections," according to an open letter signed by about 1,600 former Justice Department employees.
Paid the price for his gamble to play down' pandemic. - Chinese State Media
- Vice President Mike Pence, Second Lady Test Negative For Covid-19 After Trump Tests Positive
- Trump Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett tests negative for coronavirus
- RNC chairwoman Ronna McDaniel tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday but made no mention of it in a Fox News appearance the next day
- Chris Christie: No one was wearing masks in the room during Trump's debate prep
- McConnell says next debate should go forward
- Chris Wallace Slaps Back at Jake Tapper Over Not-So-Subtle Jab at His Debate Moderator Performance: 'He's Right, He Isn't Chris Wallace'
- New Audio Reveals Melania Trump Reveled in 'Driving Liberals Crazy' by Wearing 'I Don't Care, Do U' Jacket on Border Visit
- Leaked Calls Reveal Melania Trump's Private War on Christmas: 'Who Gives a F*ck About the Christmas Stuff'
Things that don't protect you from the Coronavirus:
-Hydroxychloroquine-A vaccine possibly sometime in the future-Hunter Biden's business dealings-injecting bleach-Guns-Jesus-White Supremacy
Things that do:-Masks
- Jim Wright
Dear Lord. Don Jr.'s Girlfriend Sexually Harassed Her Assistant While At Fox News
Ex-Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle was reportedly forced out of the network under a cloud of scandal in 2018, after she faced an internal review about a number of lurid allegations about sexual harassment from her former assistant.
These details are included in a new bombshell story from Jane Mayer in The New Yorker, which offers new reporting on Guilfoyle’s exit from Fox. Mayer also reports that the network secretly paid Guilfoyle’s ex-assistant “upward of four million dollars” to keep the scandal out of the public eye.
Trump Tests Negative For Empathy. - Andy Borowitz
As President, Trump should get the best medical care......$750 dollars can buy. - Jim Wright
Rock The Voter News
"It is what it is" and "I really don't care, do u?" diagnosed with "Democrat Hoax."4 years ago, nobody would've known what that meant. - John Fugelsang
White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Is A Terrible Liar
White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany folded under a simple question regarding a claim Donald Trump made that mail-in ballots for the 2020 US election were being dumped in rivers and creeks.
The President now has a pre–existing condition and would be denied medical coverage under his own plan. - Mikel Jollett
- Stocks sink after Trump announces positive coronavirus test
- Oil prices likely to continue to struggle in the fourth quarter as demand lags
- Amazon reveals over 19,000 workers got COVID-19
- Amazon, Ebay Block Sale of Proud Boys' Merchandise Quoting Trump at First Presidential Debate
This wasn’t the October surprise. This was the October DUH. - George Takei
Manhattan Housing Market On Sharp Downturn
Strong demand to buy homes and limited supply at a national level hasn’t trickled down to the Manhattan market.
Listing inventory soared in the third quarter as the number of sales in the borough dropped by nearly half compared to the same period last year, according to Douglas Elliman’s July to September sales report. It marked the second consecutive quarter that inventory rose.
“Someday we’ll look back on 2020 and laugh.”--A Guy I Just Punched - Conan O'brien