The Department of Agriculture is mandating that letters from President Trump be included in millions of food assistance boxes, according to Politico.
Let’s not forget that, in 2016, Trump refused to disavow the KKK grand wizard, then tried to act like he didn’t hear the question. He knows exactly what he’s doing. - Maya Harris
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Cornell study: “the President of the United States was likely the largest driver of the COVID-19 misinformation ‘infodemic’.”
- Covid-19 is surging in North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Utah
- States lift limits on bars despite risk of virus
- ‘No we don’t’ want Trump holding a rally in our city right now: Wisconsin mayor
- Not a 'good look': White House fight over masks signaled Covid-19 plans running awry
- The death toll in ICE custody is the highest it's been in 15 years
- ‘Get him!’ Woman calls 911 after spotting Black man with ‘a brand-new SUV Infinity’
- Rockets land near Iraqi base housing US troops: Report
Fox & Friends Afraid That Trump Now Likes Proud Boys Better Than Them. - Andy Borowitz
The GOP Making Of A Terrorist Into A Hero Is Revolting.
Federal law enforcement officials were directed to make public comments sympathetic to Kyle Rittenhouse, the teenager charged with fatally shooting two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin, according to internal Department of Homeland Security talking points obtained by NBC News.
Kyle Rittenhouse crossed state lines to murder people in Kenosha.A recently leaked DHS memo told officials to offer support for his actions, saying he was there "to help defend small business owners."Kyle Rittenhouse is now officially a state-sponsored terrorist. - Nick Jack Pappas
- Court: Trump administration policing panel broke transparency law
- Trump crowd chants 'lock her up' about Omar as president warns of refugees in Minnesota
- Brad Parscale resigns from the Trump campaign: report
- GOP lawmakers gloomy, back on defense after debate fiasco
- Lindsey Graham begs Fox News viewers for money five times in almost two weeks
- Trump's family is evidently refusing to wear masks at the debate, despite them being required
- Pope Francis refuses to meet Mike Pompeo
- Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett signed newspaper ad supporting far-right anti-abortion group
- Kayleigh McEnany rages at Fox News reporter for repeatedly asking the White House to condemn white supremacists
Unsurprisingly, Lindsey Graham is willfully, brazenly, & cravenly misrepresenting the facts in the Senate Judiciary hearing with Jim Comey.I am so looking forward to the day when Graham, Trump, & the rest of their ilk are no longer associated with the U.S. Government. - John O. Brennan, former CIA Director
Imagine Being Investigated For A Crime You Committed On Your Dad's Inauguration Day
New York federal prosecutors are looking into potential financial wrongdoing by President Donald Trump’s inaugural committee and Ivanka Trump’s involvement in price negotiations for space rental in the Trump International Hotel in D.C.
According to reporting by WNYC and ProPublica, President Donald Trump’s inaugural committee paid large sums of money to the Trump organization to host events at the Trump-owned property, and the president’s daughter discussed charging $175,000 per day for the space, despite organizers’ concerns that it would look like the Trumps were lining their pockets.
For those who insist Trump is a religious man, I'll grant you he pays taxes like a church. - Stephen Colbert
Stunned Pundits Criticize Trump For Refusing To Denounce His Base. - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- House Calls IRS Commissioner To Testify About Trump’s Tax Returns
- Biden is still leading in the polls, and voters say he won his first debate against Trump
- Joe Biden breaks fundraising record after first debate with $21.5 million haul in single day
- Two federal judges rule in favor of mail-in voting in Montana, Alabama
- Postcards become unlikely tool in effort to oust Trump
- Obama attends Game 1 of NBA Finals as virtual fan
Biden to Do Remaining Debates by Mail. - Andy Borowitz
Oh Goody, Judge Orders Unredacted "Privileged" Mueller Report Published
A federal judge on Wednesday ordered the Department of Justice (DOJ) to publish information redacted from the Mueller report that had been designated as privileged.
District Judge Reggie Walton said the Trump administration had failed to justify certain redactions from the report on the special counsel's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.
Happy 96th Birthday, President Carter
I'd love me some hot boiled peanuts right about now.
Subpoenaed Trump Organization Financial Documents Reveal Company’s Only Holding Is Single Dairy Queen In New Jersey. - The Onion
- SpaceX Is Providing Satellite Internet Service to Towns Hit by Wildfires
- FDA broadens probe into serious illness in AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine study: report
- Facebook takes down Trump campaign ads tying refugees to coronavirus
- Facebook to reject ads that seek to delegitimize election, voting methods
- Twitter says it removed 130 accounts linked to Iran disrupting debate conversations
Trump Somehow Not Likable Even After Being Coached by Chris Christie and Rudy Giuliani. - Andy Borowitz
The Power Of Social Media
A non-partisan voter registration organization said it saw a surge in users visiting its online voter registration and verification tool after reality star and makeup mogul Kylie Jenner included a link to the online resources along with an Instagram post encouraging her followers to vote.
Trump’s Bleach Moment Now Seeming Like Career High Point. - Andy Borowitz