Bob Woodward continued his book promotion tour Monday evening by sharing an exclusive portion in which President Donald Trump told of a room-clearing sneeze with Late Night host Stephen Colbert. While the sneeze portion is a curious and ostensibly funny moment that will likely grab the most attention, it was Trump’s comments about his understanding of how easily Covid-19 that should raise the most eyebrows.
Nation Fears Drug Test Would Reveal Trump Not on Drugs. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Dozens dead in massive West Coast wildfires
- WA Gov. Jay Inslee Slams Trump Over His Climate Denialism as Fires Rage Across the West: 'We Deserve a Federal Gov't That Will Help Us Breathe'
- Trump brags Nevada governor 'failed' to stop indoor rally in pandemic
- Carl Bernstein Nukes Trump for Restarting Maskless, Indoor Rallies: 'Homicidal President Convening' a 'Homicidal Assembly'
- John Bolton Backs Up Woodward on Trump's Sluggish, Dismissive Response to Covid Threat: 'President Simply Didn't Want to Hear About It'
- Whistleblower complaint alleges widespread abuse on migrant detainees
- Rochester mayor ousts police chief and suspends top lawyer after Daniel Prude's death
- Seb Gorka Calls for Return of Death Penalty Firing Squads After Suspect Shoots Two Cops: 'Six Guys with M-4s, That'll Do'
Trump Proposes Smothering Wildfires With Giant MyPillow. - Andy Borowitz
Who The Hell Designed This Graphic?
A digital ad released by a fundraising arm of the Trump campaign on Sept. 11 calling on people to “support our troops” uses a stock photo of Russian-made fighter jets and weapons.
The ad, which was made by the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, features silhouettes of three soldiers walking as a fighter jet flies over them. The ad first appeared on Sept. 8 and ran until Sept. 12.
Trump isn’t president, he’s basically a trash fire. - Stephen King
- Trump Goes on a Tear Sharing Tweets Blasting PA Governor and 'STUPID WIFE' After Judge Rules Covid Restrictions Unconstitutional
- Trump Reveals He Will Appear on Fox & Friends Every Week Until Election: 'Great to Be With My Friends'
- Trump says he read 'boring' Woodward book 'very quickly'
- 'Trees can explode': Trump again blames California for causing wildfires with poor forest management
- Washington state lawmaker threatened reporter who wrote story about her sharing misinformation
- GOP senator to quarantine after coronavirus exposure
- Ivana Trump on Melania as first lady: 'She's very quiet, and she really doesn't go to too many places'
- Catholic group launches $9.7M campaign against Biden targeting swing-state voters
'Do that thing where you're not a dick.' - Jesus (translated)
- John Fugelsang
Trump defended his decision to flout Nevada authorities by holding an indoor rally on Sunday; he felt "personally safe" at his campaign’s defiantly mask-optional events. “I’m on a stage and it’s very far away,”“And so I’m not at all concerned.” THE STORY OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. - Bette Midler
Well, His Base Will Be Ecstatic At These Deportations
A split federal appeals court panel said the Trump administration can terminate humanitarian protections for 300,000 immigrants from Sudan, Nicaragua, Haiti and El Salvador.
The decision means that thousands of immigrants who have lived in the United States could eventually be deported.
Fact: In any other democratic country, today’s GOP would be labeled a right wing extremist organization led by fascists, white supremacists, conspiracists and criminals. - Bryce Tache
Kamala Harris says a Biden-Harris admin would decriminalize cannabis & expunge MJ use convictions.
But in fairness, if Trump's no longer president, millions won't need to get high to watch the news anymore. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: Trump trails Biden by 5 points in Florida
- Democratic chairman says White House blocked Navarro from testifying
- Uninsured Americans increased even before pandemic, Census finds
Trump Demands To See Bob Woodward's Birth Certificate. - Andy Borowitz
Misogynist Catches Himself Spouting Misogyny
CNBC anchor Jim Cramer quickly backtracked and repeatedly tried to explain himself when he effortlessly tossed out President Donald Trump’s favorite insult for Nancy Pelosi during a Tuesday morning interview with the House Speaker. Discussing the stalemate in coronavirus stimulus talks, Cramer called Pelosi “crazy Nancy” before immediately apologizing.
Officers Who Murdered Unarmed Black Man Could Face Rest Of Life Behind Desk. - The Onion
Sometimes it’s hard to see the forest for the exploding trees. - Sarah Cooper
- World Trade Organization rules that Trump administration tariffs on Chinese goods worth over $200 billion are illegal.
- Melinda Gates: 25 years of vaccine gains reversed during COVID-19 pandemic
- Colin Kaepernick Bashes NFL for Empty Rhetoric on Social Justice: They're Running 'Propaganda About How They Care About Black Life'
- Taco Bell is selling a jalapeño noir red wine that will make your drive-thru order feel oh so fancy
Scientific American is endorsing a political candidate for the first time in its 175 year history. It's endorsing Joe Biden.
After being in Europe for 2 weeks, I can say with confidence that this part of the world thinks the US has quite literally gone insane. They act like they're watching a car crash...morbidly fascinated & saddened, with no way to stop it from happening. My heart breaks for us. - Jess Phoenix
Poll Shows The World Is Aghast At U.S.
Since Donald Trump took office as president, the image of the United States has suffered across many regions of the globe. As a new 13-nation Pew Research Center survey illustrates, America’s reputation has declined further over the past year among many key allies and partners. In several countries, the share of the public with a favorable view of the U.S. is as low as it has been at any point since the Center began polling on this topic nearly two decades ago.
I'm hearing conflicting stories in the news so just to clarify - does Putin have to vote in-person or can he still use a mail-in ballot? - Conan O'Brien