President Donald Trump suggested that people in North Carolina should vote twice in the November election, once by mail and once in person, escalating his attempts to cast confusion and doubt on the validity of the results.
Trump Urged to Take Improv Class to Make His Invented Stories Richer in Detail. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US will not pay millions in dues to WHO this year: report
- Number of positive coronavirus cases at West Virginia prison grows
- PSU football doctor: 30-35 percent of COVID-19-positive Big Ten athletes had myocarditis
- Trump continues claiming someone he knows saw plane 'loaded with thugs'
- Russia steps up disinformation with a goal to upend our elections
The boy who murdered my daughter in her school was a teenager with an AR 15. He also happened to idolize Trump. Yesterday, Trump defended another teenage boy with an AR 15 who also used it to kill. Trump is now using these teenagers to carry out his domestic terror. - Fred Guttenberg
Wow. Edward Snowden Was Right After All.
A National Security Agency (NSA) surveillance program has been ruled unlawful, seven years after it was exposed by whistleblower Edward Snowden.
The surveillance of millions of Americans' telephone records first came to light in 2013.
Now, the US Court of Appeals has ruled intelligence leaders who publicly defended the program lied.
- 'He is a Bully' Who 'Ignores the Truth': Former GOP Gov of Michigan Explains Why He Will Not Vote For Trump
- 'I'm Going to Rip Your F*cking Throat Out': Peter Navarro's Reported Abuse of Staff, Perceived Enemies Earned White House Rebuke
- AG Barr: When Trump Accused Biden and Obama of Treason, He Was Just 'Using It Colloquially'
- Barr Dismisses Idea of Systemic Racism in Justice System: ‘False Narrative’ to Say There's an 'Epidemic of Shooting Unarmed Black Men’
- Barr suggests law enforcement could be sent to polling places over 'criminal threat'
- Court-Mandated Engineering Reports Predict Section of Steve Bannon’s ‘$500 Used Car’ Border Wall Will Fall into Rio Grande
- Postal chief and Trump donor Louis DeJoy has long leveraged connections, dollars
- McEnany plays Pelosi salon video on a loop during White House briefing
- Youth Minister Who Slapped Local News Reporter’s Butt on Live TV Pleads Guilty to a Crime
Barr Suddenly Horrified To Realize Trump Never Paid His Other Lawyers. - Andy Borowitz
Rand Paul: A Whitey In Tighties
Republican Senator Rand Paul on Friday called on the FBI to investigate a crowd of protesters that swarmed him as he departed the White House after listening to U.S. President Donald Trump accept his party's nomination for re-election.
Anyone else rip their mask off when they get in to the car like they’ve just finished a disappointing surgery on Grey’s Anatomy - Sophia Cadogan
Rock The Voter News
- North Carolina State Board of Elections after Trump comments: 'It is illegal to vote twice'
- Joe Biden Goes on the Attack in Local Florida Interview: Trump Will 'Wipe Out Social Security' By 2023
- NY Gov. Cuomo Warns Trump Against Visiting NYC: 'He Better Have an Army If He Thinks He's Gonna Walk Down the Street in New York'
- Pelosi Responds to Criticism of Salon Visit, Calling It a ‘Set-Up’: They Owe Me an Apology
Heavens! Speaker Pelosi got a blowout at a hair salon? If she didn't want flack from the "right" she shouldn't have done that. She should have just killed 190,000 Americans, let Russia pay to kill our soldiers, bankrupted the country morally & financially. What was she thinking? - Elayne Boosler tweet
Putin Loves Bill Barr
The Attorney General of the United States professed ignorance about the legality of attempting to vote twice in any election, after he was confronted with comments made just minutes earlier by President Donald Trump encouraging exactly that.
- Dow Jones Dives 800 Points, Techs Sell Off
- Navarro pushes back on reported workplace behavior: 'If people get in the way ... there will be conflict'
- Study: Electronics could stop 40% of big truck rear crashes
- Twitter Slaps 'Manipulated Media' Label on Lincoln Project's Response to Trump Campaign's Manipulated Video
- Facebook Announces Block on New Political Ads a Week Before Election Day
Economists Warn Americans That Money Withering To Ash In Their Hands Could Be Sign Of Recession - The Onion
Dr. Fauci Warns Dumbass Red States
The nation's top infectious disease expert Anthony Fauci said Midwest states in particular should be vigilant during the upcoming Labor Day holiday.
“There are several states that are at risk for surging, namely North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Arkansas, Missouri, Indiana, Illinois,” Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said in an interview with Bloomberg published Thursday.
CAN'T TALK NOW, STOCKING UP ON SOUP TO PROTECT MYSELF FROM NANCY PELOSI'S HAIRCUT!! - Rex Huppke