The United States Postal Service is removing mail sorting machines from facilities around the country without any official explanation or reason given, Motherboard has learned through interviews with postal workers and union officials. In many cases, these are the same machines that would be tasked with sorting ballots, calling into question promises made by Postmaster General Louis DeJoy that the USPS has “ample capacity” to handle the predicted surge in mail-in ballots.
Here's an interesting side note, Michael Cohen's new book reveals the sexual perversions of Trump.
Trump & his Postmaster General flunky remind you that the USPS just can't handle the extra workload of 150 million mail-in ballots.
But 2 Billion Christmas cards, one month later, shouldn't be a problem. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Biden reiterates call for nationwide mask mandates
- Trump Announces Israel-UAE Peace Deal: 'I Wanted it to Be Called Donald J. Trump Accord, But I Didn't Think the Press Would Understand'
- 2nd ICE detainee in Georgia dies from Covid-19 complications
- Costa Rica has expanded the list of countries from which it welcomes tourists
So proud to be able to vote for two fundamentally decent human beings. - Jeff Tiedrich
What happens at Sturgis should stay at Sturgis
Hey NCAA Just Cancel The Damn Season And Save Lives!
The college football season is crumbling — leaving another void in the American cultural landscape that MAGA world is blaming on the Trump-hating left.
President Donald Trump latched on to the issue in recent days as two major college conferences postponed their football seasons. He tweeted about it on Monday — “Play College Football!”
- Trump Says He Wants to Withhold Funds From Post Office So Democrats ‘Can’t Have Universal Mail-In Voting’
- Supreme Court deals blow to GOP in dispute over RI absentee ballots
- Trump Slams Biden, 'Mad Woman' Kamala Harris in Freewheeling FBN Tirade: 'These Are Seriously Ill People'
- Rudy Giuliani, Who Pushed Trump DOJ to Investigate Biden, Warns That If Biden DOJ Investigates Trump, US Would 'Become Banana Republic'
- Sen. Johnson says Senate Republicans Oppose Issuing Subpoena for James Comey to Testify, Won't Name Names
- Gov. DeSantis Compares School Reopening to the Killing of Osama bin Laden
- Kanye West Reportedly Claims His Buddy Jared Kushner Is 'Scared' of His Independent 2020 Run: 'He Knows That I Can Win'
When colluding with Russia is not enough, and you have to collude with Kanye, you have already lost. - PoeticJustice tweet
Democrat Crushes Republican In South Carolina. South Carolina!
A South Carolina Democrat has flipped a state house seat in a special election, stirring excitement in the party as they approach the general election in November.
Spencer Wetmore handily defeated Republican candidate Josh Stokes by 20 points in Tuesday's election.
Mike Pence Unmasked As Ghostwriter of Trump’s Love Letters To Kim Jong Un. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Kamala Harris Attacks Trump on Pandemic, Claims He Crashed Obama Economy While Pushing 'Miracle Cures He Saw on Fox News'
- Biden, Harris to address Democratic convention from Chase Center in Delaware
- Biden raised $26 million in a day after picking Harris for VP
- Left wing rankled by choice of Harris for VP
- Mail sorting equipment being “removed” from post offices, leaving mail to “pile up”: union leader
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Challenges Trump to College Transcript Fight: 'Loser Has to Fund the Post Office'
Trump Accuses Kamala Harris of Maliciously Speaking in Complete Sentences. - Andy Borowitz
I Think Dan Quayle Was Faster On His Feet Than Mike Pence
Vice President Pence said Wednesday he “can’t wait” to debate Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), named this week as former Vice President Joe Biden's running mate.
“I think she is a skilled debater, but I can't wait to get to Salt Lake City and be on the stage with her,” Pence said.
- Weekly unemployment claims drop below 1 million for first time since March
- Mortgage refinancing will be more expensive as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac raise fees
- Europe has mixed reactions to updated U.S. tariffs over Airbus
- Viral TikTok Trump Impersonator Sarah Cooper Scores a Netflix Comedy Special
Senate Flees Town In The Middle Of A Pandemic. How Cruel.
Senate breaks for August recess with no coronavirus deal in sight ... Under the agreement announced on the floor, the Senate is functionally gone until 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 8, which is the day after Labor Day. ... The Senate
If I can be charged with indecency for not wearing pants in public, not wearing a mask in public should carry the same charge. - Irishrygirl tweet
This is how I felt after my Internet was down today.
(Sorry for the late edition)