President Donald Trump has cancelled the pre-election Republican party convention in Florida, blaming the coronavirus "flare-up". Part of the convention will go ahead in North Carolina,
Trump Expected To Be Leading Cause of Death in 2020. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Suggests Possible Deployment of 50,000-75,000 Federal Agents to 'Help' Cities: 'We Can Solve These Problems so Fast'
- Putin and Trump discuss arms control issues in phone call
- Senior intelligence official warns Russia, Iran, China targeting U.S. elections
- Trump after Portland mayor tear-gassed: 'He made a fool out of himself'
- DOJ Inspector General Investigating Federal Agents' Actions In Portland And D.C.
Hearing the absent doctors’ observations revised by Trump at these covid briefings is like watching Shakespeare performed by a hyena. - Andy Borowitz
THE TRUMP EFFECT: Dr. Fauci & Family Received Death Threats
Anthony Fauci revealed a chilling personal consequence of his prominence as the nation’s top infectious disease expert during the coronavirus pandemic.
Fauci said on Thursday that he’s received “serious threats” to himself, his wife and daughters ― requiring them to have extra security ― because of his public role as director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and adviser to President Donald Trump on the White House coronavirus task force.
The U.S. has 4.3% of the world’s population and 26.1% of the world’s COVID-19 cases. - Daniel Uhlfelder
- Trump Tweets Out Video Playing Catch With Kids on White House Lawn Where No One Wears Masks or Follows Social Distancing Rules
- 'Person, woman, man, camera, TV': Trump insists cognitive test was difficult
- Fox’s Brian Kilmeade Scolds Trump Campaign Spox: ‘Don’t Call the Fox News Pollsters Fake’
- 'I'm Angry and Outraged': Stephen Miller's Uncle Blasts White House Adviser After Death of Miller's Grandmother from Covid-19
- Ted Yoho Says Jesus and Patriotism Made Him Do It
- Chris Christie cashes in on coronavirus lobbying
- Mitt Romney: I think Trump will win reelection
Never has one president worked so hard to fail to convince us that he doesn't have brain damage. - Jeff Tiedrich
Dear God, Pimping at Mar-a-Lago
An extensive collection of “extremely personal” documents in civil litigation against British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell can be unsealed, a Manhattan federal court judge ruled on Thursday....The decision over these records stems from Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre’s 2015 civil lawsuit against Maxwell. Giuffre has alleged that Maxwell recruited her to work as Epstein’s masseuse at 15 years old, when she worked as a locker-room attendant in Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club in south Florida.
Canadian border agents say "No thanks, you diseased ingrate" in the most polite way. - Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- Rep. John Lewis to lie in state at Capitol next week
- Robert E. Lee High School in VA to be renamed after John Lewis
- DNC chair Tom Perez reaffirms Democrats' plans for Milwaukee convention after Trump cancels Jacksonville event
- Bloomberg's Gun Control Group Pours $15 Million Into Races in 8 States
How does Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez stay so thin when she regularly eats congressmen for lunch? - Middle Age Riot
Nepotism Gone Bad
Kimberly Guilfoyle under fire for Trump fundraising disarray. Interviews depict an operation beset by departures, staffers with no prior fundraising experience and accusations of irresponsible spending.
If the networks are going to give Trump a free hour every day for his stream of consciousness jams, they should give Biden the same amount of time to make sense. - Kona Lowell
Not a single Republican in Congress voted to cut our bloated military budget by a measly 10%.
Meanwhile, they want to cut expanded unemployment benefits down to just $100 a WEEK during the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.
Their priorities are crystal clear. - Robert Reich
- DHS threatens Netflix filmmakers to keep damning footage from airing before the ele
- ction: report
- UC Davis researcher hiding in Chinese consulate arrested
- McDonald's will require customers to wear masks or face coverings
- 'The first step': Yankees, Nationals players all kneel before national anthem in MLB opener
How moving and validating it must be for Colin Kaepernick to witness the MLB players and coaches take a knee. The nation owes him a debt of gratitude. The NFL owes him his job back. - George Takei
Alaska Is Next On Trump's Hit ListThe Trump administration has determined that a proposed mine in Alaska would not impact salmon harvests in the area, reversing an Obama-era determination that it would.
“There would be no measurable change in the number of returning salmon,” said the new assessment of the environmental impacts of the controversial Pebble Mine.
Motion to make it legal to tase anyone walking around crowded areas without a mask. - Rex Huppke
I'm thinking about taking online Electro Swing lessons