Dr. Anthony Fauci said the United States is facing a resurgence of the coronavirus because the country didn’t take lockdowns far enough during the first wave of the pandemic.
Trump finally wore a mask the other day & said he felt like the #LoneRanger. But the Lone Ranger's mask had two eye holes in it, while Trump's mask had only one asshole in it. - Bette Midler
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Single-day US coronavirus infections top 50,000 for first time
- Popular South Carolina beach linked to hundreds of coronavirus cases as it braces for 4th of July tourists
- Kilmeade Defends Trump on Russian Bounties: 'Not Big News That a Taliban Guy is Trying to Kill an American Soldier'
- Duckworth threatens to block military nominees unless impeachment witness Vindman gets promotion
- FBI says Breonna Taylor case is 'top priority' for Louisville agents
- CNN Reporter Bruna Macedo Mugged at Knifepoint During Live Report
No country on earth has successfully contained Covid-19 without closing nonessential businesses and paying people to stay home. Government intervention is the only way out. Pretending capitalism and personal responsibility are enough has caused thousands of preventable deaths. - Sarah Kelly
|Birds of a feather flocking together.|
Episode 2 Has Arrived: Jeffrey Epstein's Girlfriend Arrested
Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein’s closest confidante who hasn’t been seen in public since his death, has been arrested by the FBI in New Hampshire, the Daily Beast has confirmed.
The elusive British socialite has been accused of involvement in Epstein’s alleged sexual crimes, and a report by NBC News says she has been arrested on as-yet unspecified charges related to Epstein.
SDNY just announced the Ghislaine Maxwell case - like the original Epstein case - is staffed by the Public Corruption Unit.
I worked at SDNY and did sex trafficking cases. They do NOT run out of Public Corruption - unless there is some potential angle against a public official. - Elie Honig tweet
So Trump had the US Attorney handling the Epstein case fired. Not suspicious whatsoever. - Tim Hannan
- Trump to hold in-person fundraiser with wealthy donors in Florida
- Trump Bails on Briefing Through Blizzard of Questions About Surging Coronavirus, Russian Bounty Intel
- 'Do What Makes You Feel Good': Trump Says He Has No Problems With Masks, Mocks Biden's Mask Use
- Trump Campaign Manager Brad Parscale Self-Quarantined at Home as New Covid Cases Spiked in Tulsa After Rally: Report
- Trump ally Herman Cain who attended Tulsa rally in hospital with coronavirus
- Alabama students are throwing 'COVID parties' and betting who gets infected first
- ‘It’s real’: Trump campaign’s new T-shirt insignia looks a lot like a Nazi symbol — and people are noticing
Some day Donald Trump will just go away. But it won’t be a miracle. It’ll be the American people on Nov.3. - Rob Reiner
I'm not crying, you're crying.
Republican Candidate's Bus Catches On Fire
A bus from Tommy Tuberville’s U.S. Senate campaign caught fire tonight on Interstate 59 in northeast Alabama...Tuberville is seeking the Republican nomination for Alabama’s junior seat in the U.S. Senate. Tuberville, the former Auburn football coach, faces former U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions in a runoff on July 14. The Republican nominee will challenge Democrat Doug Jones, who currently holds the Senate seat.
Mexico Denies Trump’s Asylum Request. - Andy Borowitz
When a Republican says "the KKK was started by Democrats" what they mean is "I am an idiot who has no idea what has happened in the last 150 years." - Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
- Biden Campaign Blows Past Trump With $141 Million in Fundraising for June
- James Carville Says 'Significant Chance' Trump Drops Out of Race, Predicts McConnell Will Turn On Him
- Poll: White People Most Excited About Kamala Harris for VP and Most Likely to Find Elizabeth Warren Unacceptable
SCOTUS Protects POTUS
The Supreme Court is denying Congress access to secret grand jury testimony from special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation through the November election.
The justices agreed on Thursday to hear the Trump administration’s appeal of a lower court order for the material to be turned over to the Democratic-controlled House of Representatives. The high court’s action will keep the documents out of congressional hands at least until the case is resolved, which is not likely to happen before 2021.
We gave Canadians a little something special for this year’s Canada Day—no Americans! - Conan O'Brien
It’s weird that the people shattering records for personal wealth keep coming down on the side of the politicians that helped that happen. - Schooley tweet
- State Department encourages companies to avoid business with Chinese firms reliant on forced labor
- Economy adds 4.8 million jobs in June, surpassing expectations as coronavirus lingers
- The operator of 1,200 Pizza Hut and nearly 400 Wendy's restaurants in the United States has filed for bankruptcy
- Twitter removes photo from Trump tweet after New York Times copyright complaint
You can have an edit button when everyone wears a mask. - Twitter
I don't know who needs to hear this, but 20,000,000 Americans are at risk of being evicted by September 30. - Robert Reich
McDonald's Holds Off Reopening Its Dining Rooms
McDonald's is hitting pause on its plan to reopen its dining rooms for three weeks as states across the country block restaurants from reopening because of rising cases of Covid-19.
"Keeping with our thoughtful approach to reopening, effective today, we are pausing all dine-in reopening plans for 21 days," Joe Erlinger, president of McDonald's
I don’t know what the second half of 2020 has planned for us but it better not involve my air conditioner. - SouthernThing tweet