President Trump on Wednesday poured cold water on the possibility of renaming Army installations named for Confederate leaders, one day after an Army spokesperson said top Pentagon officials were open to discussions about doing so.
Trump Blames Plummeting Poll Numbers on People Paying Attention When He Talks. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- NASCAR says it is prohibiting the display of the Confederate flag at its events and properties
- 'We Are Not the Same': London Police Publish George Floyd Statement Criticizing US Cops as Policing 'By Force'
- Kayleigh McEnany Justifies Trump Attack on Elderly Man Shoved By Police: 'This Individual Has Some Very Questionable Tweets'
- No masks, no water: New York protesters held in ‘abysmal’ conditions, experts say
- State Department Goes to War With Fired Inspector General, Demands Investigation Of 'Judgment And Conduct'
- White House goes quiet on coronavirus as outbreak spikes again across the U.S.
- WHO backs off claim that people without virus symptoms aren't transmission risk
- 86 new cases are by far the largest day-over-day increase announced by Costa Rica
Serbia Deploys Peacekeeping Forces To U.S. - The Onion
More Proof of Trump & Russia Collusion
If the stories broadcast by the Trump-endorsed One America News Network sometimes look like outtakes from a Kremlin trolling operation, there may be a reason. One of the on-air reporters at the 24-hour network is a Russian national on the payroll of the Kremlin’s official propaganda outlet, Sputnik.
Only in America can a 75 year old man get shoved by the police, hit his head on the pavement with blood pouring out his ears, get a subdural hematoma requiring serial CT scans and even a possible craniotomy, and the President of the United States calls him a terrorist on Twitter. - Dr. Eugene Gu, MD
- More than 1,250 former Justice Dept. workers call for internal watchdog to probe Barr role in clearing demonstrators from Lafayette Square
- Trump Takes a 10 Point Tumble in New Gallup Poll, Becomes Latest Recent Survey to Show President's Approval in the 30s
- Trump campaign demands CNN apologize for poll that shows Biden leading
- Pa. House Speaker Mike Turzai expected to resign speakership
- Donald Trump Jr.’s Trip to Mongolia To Hunt Sheep Reportedly Cost Taxpayers $75,000
- Trump administration ends ban on killing Alaska bear cubs, wolf pups
- Minn. Neighborhoods Fear White Supremacists Are Infiltrating
- Republicans Reportedly 'Settled' on Hosting RNC in Jacksonville After Move Away From Charlotte
- McConnell accuses NYT of ‘lying’ over Tom Cotton op-ed
- Prison guard suspended after mocking George Floyd's death at racism protest
Funny how they knew exactly what the word meant when they said Defund Planned Parenthood. - Meena Harris
Here Come Da Judge!
A former judge selected to advise on a path forward in the criminal case against Michael Flynn is accusing the Justice Department of distorting the justice system to protect an ally of President Donald Trump by attempting to shut down the prosecution.
The former federal judge, John Gleeson, is recommending that the judge handling the case instead proceed to sentence the former Trump national security adviser on the false-statement charge he admitted to two-and-a-half years ago.
27% of Americans believe Donald Trump was sent to us by God. Anybody know God’s return policy? - Andrea Junker
Rock The Voter News
- Joe Biden Shuts Down Trump Attacks on Democrats Over 'Defund Police': 'He Lies...He Should Just Stop!'
- Trayvon Martin's mother Sybrina Fulton qualifies to run for county commissioner in Florida
- Georgia, Nevada still counting ballots after day of voting problems
- Democratic senators raise concerns over government surveillance of protests
Nancy Pelosi was asked if she’s embarrassed the KKK were once members of the Democratic Party. “Of course. We’re embarrassed Donald Trump was a Democrat for similar reasons.”
Georgia political leaders on Wednesday condemned the chaos that unfolded during the state’s primary election — with Democrats alleging a fundamentally flawed voting system had again resulted in widespread disenfranchisement, and Republicans looking to cast blame for the debacle on local officials.
Georgia Secretary Of State Vows To Investigate Why Some Residents Forced To Wait 2 Centuries To Vote - The Onion
Donald Trump & the GOP have turned our country into a third world nation.
I hate to say it, but I think the time has come for us to ask for UN Inspectors to monitor our elections. - Pam Keith
- U.S. facial recognition technology likely illegal in Europe
- HBO Max Pulls Gone With the Wind Following George Floyd's Fatal Arrest
- U.S. reopens consulate in Greenland amid White House's Arctic push
- Interior to push drilling in Florida waters after November election
Trump and the Republicans say minorities deserve the same rights as white folks, as long as you don't want to speak, vote or breathe. - Tea Pain
𝅘𝅥𝅯 Whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do. When they come for you? Bad Cops, Bad Cops. ♪
The president of a Florida police organization has been suspended with pay over Facebook posts offering to hire police officers in other cities charged with assaulting protesters.
Brevard County Sheriff Wayne Ivey said Tuesday that Bert Gamin, president of a Florida chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police, has been suspended pending an internal investigation into the posts.
It seems only fair that the people responsible for 40 million lost jobs should lose theirs. - Middle Age Riot