President Trump said he believes the media treats him worse than President Abraham Lincoln at a Fox News town hall.
One rule of American politics: don't compare yourself to Abraham Lincoln. - Dan Rather
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Three Russian doctors fall from hospital windows, raising questions amid coronavirus pandemic
- More than 370 workers at a pork plant in Missouri tested positive for coronavirus. All were asymptomatic
- Michigan Dollar Store Security Officer Reportedly Killed For Not Letting Customer Enter Without Face Mask
- ‘It’s not a pandemic’: Boston protesters chant ‘it’s a hoax’ and ‘Make America Great Again'
- Trump predicts virus death toll could reach 100,000 in the US
- Fears rise that Trump will incite a global vaccine brawl
- Trump Goes After 'Fake News' Over Reports About Intel Warnings on Coronavirus
- New Trump Campaign Ad Touts Government Coronavirus Response: 'Greatest Comeback Story is Written'
- Chinese State Media Aims at Steve Bannon: 'Most Stubborn of the Anti-Chinese People'
Pubs in Ireland are closed until at least August 10.
Pubs. In Ireland.
But by all means let’s open Cracker Barrel right now. - Marc Murphy
Pompeo Says China Created Covid-19
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Sunday that there is “enormous evidence” to indicate Covid-19 originated in China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology.
“We have said from the beginning that this was a virus that originated in Wuhan, China,” Pompeo said in the interview on ABC’s This Week.
- Trump Says He's 'Very Confident' We'll Have a Coronavirus Vaccine 'By the End of the Year'
- Trump Calls Nicolle Wallace a ‘3rd Rate Lapdog’ Who Was ‘Thrown Off The View Like a Dog’ After She Defends Biden
- Trump attacks Joe Scarborough, who tells him 'take a rest' and 'let Mike Pence actually run things'
- Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin: ‘It’s a great time for people to explore America’
- Trump Slams George W. Bush for Not Defending Him From Impeachment ‘Hoax’ After Watching Fox & Friends
- McCarthy breaks with McConnell over Trump’s testing offer for Congress
- Trump campaign video shows president as Yoda decapitating cable news networks on Star Wars day
- Man wears KKK hood while grocery shopping in California
- Mike Pence Offers Regret for Mayo Clinic Mask Mishap: 'I Should Have Worn' One
- Ohio GOP lawmaker says he won’t wear a face mask because God doesn’t wear one
- Defiant Louisiana pastor says more than 200 people have sent him their stimulus checks
Trump just said the Spanish Flu ended World War I in 1917. I've said it before: if brains were black powder, Donald Trump couldn't blow his nose. - Stephen King
Lawyer: Michael Cohen release delayed without explanation.
Cohen had been told he was to be released from a federal prison camp to home confinement on Friday, but that did not occur. A source says release is expected to go forward later this month.
My first thought after seeing some recent footage of UFOs in our airspace was, “Guys, could you come back at a better time?” - Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- Gov. Cuomo: People Who Don’t Wear Masks Could ‘Literally Kill Someone’
- Biden Campaign Provides Documents to Dispute Eva Murry Sexual Harassment Allegation
- Secretary of Senate Says Office Cannot Comply with Biden’s Request to Release Tara Reade Files
- Sanders mocks NY Times urging DNC to investigate Biden allegations: 'I thought it was an Onion headline'
- Biden wins Kansas primary conducted with all-mail balloting
I’d just like to point out the lack of guns at the women’s march because we aren’t a bunch of scared little bitches.- AshleyFrankly tweet
China versus Trump
An internal Chinese report warns that Beijing faces a rising wave of hostility in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak that could tip relations with the United States into confrontation, people familiar with the paper told Reuters.
New Claim That Enemies of U.S. Developed Trump in Lab. - Andy Borowitz
Just zoomed w two Canadian friends who own a hard-hit small business. They applied online for the Cdn emergency small business loan program. Application process took under 10 minutes; approval less than 2 minutes. Money arrived in their account two days later. - David Frum
- Carnival Cruise Line Announces Plan to Resume Cruises in August, Unleashing Confusion on Twitter
- Amazon VP Quits, Destroys Company for 'Chickensh*t' Firing of Whistleblowers in Scorched Earth Letter
- Manufacturers, business groups urge liability shield for businesses
- NFL bringing London, Mexico City games back to US over coronavirus concerns
Being required to wear a face mask into Walmart so you can buy a six-pack of Mountain Dew is not oppression. - Mohamad Safa
God Ran Out Of Locusts, I Guess
As if 2020 wasn't already bad enough, the US now has another problem to deal with: a terrifying monster insect nicknamed the "murder hornet."
Officially called the Asian giant hornet, or Vespa mandarinia, the huge insects have been spotted in the US for the first time in recent months, appearing in Washington state, the state's Department of Agriculture says.
Blue Angels Draw Huge Crowds In Country Where Huge Crowds Are Dumbest Idea Ever. - Andy Borowitz
Summer is coming