Dr. Anthony Fauci on Wednesday called for a cautious approach to reopening the US and implored Americans to wear face masks in public, comments that are at odds with President Donald Trump's push to have America quickly return to normalcy.
Democrats wear masks. Trumpers wear hoods. - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 'Why NFL players kneel: Reason 1 million': LeBron James, athletes speak out on George Floyd's death
- Brazil police raid Rio governor's residences amid COVID-19 probe
- Fauci: Hydroxychloroquine not effective against coronavirus
- France bans use of hydroxychloroquine as coronavirus treatment
Black oppression is having a policeman's knee on your neck until you can't breathe.
White oppression is having to eat your Arby's Beef 'n Cheddar in your truck. - Middle Age Riot
Bye Bye Afghanistan?
US military reportedly making plans for Trump that include a complete Afghanistan withdrawal before the next election. Defense Department officials are planning to brief President Donald Trump on several options to withdraw all US troops from Afghanistan, according to multiple reports.
My daughter lives in Nashville & wore her mask to buy groceries. Guy yells at her: ‘Liberal pussy!’ Back story: she nearly died of H1N1. She was in the ICU for a week, on a ventilator for 3 days. She CANNOT get covid. The ignorance & hatred is so painful. She’s trying to survive. - Rosanne Cash
- Trump again tweets about Scarborough conspiracy, despite heavy criticism
- Trump Threatens to Shut Down Twitter for Fact-Checking His Tweets: 'Clean Up Your Act, NOW!!!'
- Kellyanne Conway: Trump's Twitter fact checks done by 'people who attack him all day long'
- Trump Celebrates Layoffs at The Atlantic During Coronavirus Crisis: 'Great News'
- Trump raises eyebrows with remark about insulin
- Calls in Congress for probe on how former Trump aide won $3 million respirator contract
- Rod Rosenstein to testify before Senate panel on Russia probe
Trump Demands That Republican Convention Move from North Carolina to Moscow. - Andy Borowitz
If you can stand in line for a cupcake, you can stand in line to vote. - Kellyanne Conway
My guess is that Trump wants to unravel all the conspiracy theories surrounding the death of Scarborough's aide, right down to the coroner, Dr. Michael Berkland who had a questionable resume and in 2012 police said he kept a storage unit which was filled with containers of crudely preserved human organs. Trump's base will think Scarborough is a Zombie!!!
Just my two cents!
Stay safe, too!!!
Hi Lynn, You may be right. What is so sad is Trump is pulling a Seth Rich on Scarborough, causing misery to the surviving family.
As my longtime viewers know, I am no fan of Scarborough. He hit me with a cease and desist order in 2005 which he never followed up. He's no murderer, he's a slimy whiney opportunist.
I know Joe Scarborough. Joe is a friend of mine. I don't know T.J. Klausutis. Joe can weather vile, baseless accusations but T.J.? His heart is breaking. Enough already. - Mitt Romney
42 Percent of Americans Approve of Trump's Job Performance. 42 Percent.
President Trump's job approval sank toward a two-year low on Wednesday, according to poll from the right-leaning polling firm Rasmussen.
The poll released Wednesday shows 42 percent of likely U.S. voters approve of Trump's job performance, while 57 percent disapprove.
Nation’s Parents Fear That If Kids Miss Enough School They Will Turn Out Like Betsy DeVos. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Biden calls for DOJ Civil Rights Division to investigate George Floyd's death
- Biden: Trump's 'an absolute fool' for stoking face mask controversy
- California DA launches investigation into Tara Reade testimony
- Gabbard drops defamation lawsuit against Clinton
Trump Fears Next Election Will Be Decided by Americans. - Andy Borowitz
At this point, Donald Trump is more likely to have a mental condition named after him than a presidential library. #TrumpMeltdown - Middle Age Riot
- 23 states sue Trump over rollback of Obama fuel efficiency regulations
- Boeing laying off 6,770 employees, with more to come
- Researchers: Half of Twitter Accounts Arguing About 'Reopening America' May Be Bots
- Twitter employees 'very unhappy' the platform won't correct Trump falsehoods about Scarborough and staff member
- U.S. mortgage applications rise for sixth straight week
Twitter putting a weak disclaimer on a Trump tweet feels like Susan Collins has been put in charge at Twitter. - Roland Scahill
Sign Of The Future? Walmart To Sell Used Clothing.
Walmart on Wednesday announced a partnership with resale platform ThredUp to sell previously owned branded clothing, shoes, handbags and more online...The company said it started planning the initiative a year ago and launched it at a time when the pandemic has forced many households to become even more budget conscious amid widespread furloughs and job losses.
Trump traveled all the way to Kennedy Space Center in Florida for the #SpaceX launch and it was just cancelled.
Trump ruins everything. - Travis Allen
I actually used this exact machine back in the 1960s at Fort Lauderdale Airport.