Are you bored at home, surfing Twitter during the coronavirus pandemic? President Donald Trump is too. The commander-in-chief has tweeted or retweeted 46 times as of this writing on Friday morning. His first tweet of the day was posted at 12:45 a.m.
Today is Good Friday -when pro-death penalty Christians commemorate anti-death penalty Jesus getting the death penalty. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Coronavirus now leading cause of death in US
- Trump downplays need for widespread testing before reopening economy
- 'We could have contained this': GOP hawks want to punish China for coronavirus
- New York hires laborers to bury coronavirus victims on Hart Island potter's field: report
- National Guard deployed to NJ veterans home that suffered 10 coronavirus deaths
- Poor state reporting hampers pandemic fight
- Pelosi calls for investigation into reports of mistreatment of pregnant women in DHS custody
LEGO Unveils New 20,000-Piece Ventilator Set To Aid Supply Shortage. - The Onion
God Bless Our Sailors Because Trump Sure Won't
The U.S. Navy confirmed Thursday that 416 crew members on board the USS Theodore Roosevelt, a U.S. Navy aircraft carrier docked in Guam, have now tested positive for the coronavirus. The number of confirmed cases jumped by 130 people in one day with more than 1,000 tests still pending.
Trump’s whole life has depended on hiding the truth, convincing others they don’t need to know the truth or the truth is what he says it is. By degrading people’s capacity to grasp the truth, he’s gotten this far.
Not anymore: Dead bodies don’t lie. - Stephen Beschloss
- New round of stimulus talks face GOP roadblock
- Trump sought a national revival by Easter. Now he has a new Easter message.
- New Poll: Republicans Trust Trump For Medical Information More Than The Centers For Disease Control
- White House rips U.S.-funded outlet Voice of America in daily newsletter
- Meghan McCain Savages Bernie Sanders Fans in Interview with Buttigieg: 'There Were No Pete Bros Attacking Me'
- Mike Huckabee Sues Florida Authorities for Threatening to Arrest Him on His Private Beach
- RNC launches digital ads praising Trump on coronavirus
When Donald Trump loses the 2020 election, he will not leave the White House quietly.
Trump screaming and crying and swearing while being dragged out by federal agents will make an awesome ringtone. - Middle Age Riot
The Man Who Puts The DUH in Flori-DUH
Florida Gov. DeSantis (R) on Thursday signaled that there was still a possibility that Florida schools could reopen in May after being closed since March due to the coronavirus outbreak...."This particular pandemic is one where, I don't think nationwide there's been a single fatality under 25. For whatever reason it just doesn't seem to threaten, you know, kids," DeSantis said.
Jared Kushner has less facial hair than I do. He’s like a piece of waxed fruit. He doesn’t shave – Ivanka has someone dust him once a week. - Bette Midler
Rock The Voter News
- Pandemic spurs court fights over mail-in voting
- Biden joins growing call for release of racial data on virus
- Green groups press Biden for bolder plans after Sanders exits
- Obama warns group of mayors that the 'biggest mistake' is to 'misinform' during the pandemic
‘New York Times’ Pledges To Cover Biden Sexual Assault Allegations In Upcoming Crossword. - The Onion
A Berner Is Burned Up! Oh, Just Stop It!
Briahna Joy Gray, the press secretary for former Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders, continued to take shots at Joe Biden and other Democrats on Twitter after Sanders announced the end of his campaign this week — despite the Vermont senator’s pledge to work with Biden to defeat President Donald Trump.
FUN FACT: Ivanka Trump, who’ll serve on the White House’s new economy-focused coronavirus task force, was granted a trademark on coffins. - Jon Cooper
- Amazon developing lab to test workers for COVID-19
- CEO on Fox Argues for Quick Reopening of Economy, Claims Revised Coronavirus Death Toll Proof of 'Big Overreaction'
- Insurance companies reduce premiums amid coronavirus outbreak
- Trump executive order calls for commercializing the solar system, mining the moon
If I buy a pizzeria, and 3 yrs later, it runs out of napkins, gloves, aprons, hair nets, and pizza flour...it’s the previous owners fault? - Smith Street tweet
Trump Is Not Only Killing People But The Economy Too! A Two-Fer!
With the coronavirus outbreak having already resulted in massive unemployment across the U.S., JPMorgan believes the gross domestic product (GDP) will absolutely crater during the second quarter of 2020.
According to CNBC, JPMorgan economists are forecasting that the GDP will fall by 40 percent through the spring months. They also predict unemployment will reach 20 percent in April, with 25 million jobs lost overall.
My shoes probably think I died. - gent tweet