White House senior adviser Jared Kushner on Wednesday expressed optimism that much of the country could be "back to normal" by June as several states prepare to lift restrictions meant to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
Kushner Announces Doctors HATE Him After He Discovered One Weird Trick To CURE Coronavirus. - The Onion
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Blue Angels and Thunderbirds salute first responders
- Florida is now blocking medical examiners from releasing COVID-19 death totals
- Ivanka Trump leads coronavirus call with New Jersey officials
- Kushner: I'm very confident we have all the testing we need
- Jim Jordan rants to open ‘rest of economy’ despite death toll: ‘That is by far the best approach’
- US could be in for 'a bad fall and a bad winter' if it's unprepared for a second wave of coronavirus, Fauci warns
Remember when the United States Surgeon General told the American people that wearing masks wouldn’t help? - Adam Parkhomenko
My My My. I'm So Glad Roger Stone Found Jesus Days Before The Mueller Documents Were Released
Investigators from former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation told a judge that Trump political adviser Roger Stone orchestrated hundreds of fake Facebook accounts and bloggers to run a political influence scheme on social media in 2016, according to court documents from the Mueller investigation unsealed on Tuesday.
Think of what it would mean if we had a real president, not just somebody who plays one on TV. - Hillary Clinton
- Two men in Georgia drank disinfectants in efforts to prevent COVID-19, officials say
- Fox's Varney dings Pence for not wearing mask: 'It does not help'
- ‘I didn’t say it!’ Trump goes on wild rant denying he said US would have 5 million tests a day ‘very soon’
- Fox News to host 'America Together: Returning to Work' town hall with Trump
- Trump eggs on Amash third-party White House run
- State bankruptcy furor shakes up McConnell reelection bid
- Navy delays decision on reinstating fired captain who warned of coronavirus
Pence’s failure to wear a mask sets a horrible example and underlines a largely unspoken problem: the idea that REAL MEN DON’T WEAR FACEMASKS. Going barefaced isn’t macho; it’s stupid. - Stephen King
The Florida Death Watch Breaks Record
Florida’s Department of Health on Tuesday confirmed 708 additional cases of COVID-19, bringing the state’s total of confirmed cases to 32,846. There were 83 new deaths announced — the highest reported on a single day — bringing the statewide death toll to 1,171.
Mike Pence is all the evil,twice the hypocrisy,with half of the comedy value - John Fugelsang
Really, if were that easy to commit voter fraud with mail-in ballots, this supreme court would've already mandated it. - Jimmie von Tungeln
Rock The Voter News
- Pelosi mocks Trump: Ice cream in my freezer better than Lysol in my lungs
- Guaranteed income for Americans is worth considering for coronavirus recovery, says Pelosi
- Hillary Clinton endorses Joe Biden for president
- Stacey Abrams on Tara Reade sexual assault allegation: 'I believe Joe Biden'
NY has received hundreds of donated masks from all around the country, from red states and blue states.
They were sent because Americans are unified and generous and kind.
Our politicians should aspire to be at least half as good as the American people. - Gov. Andrew Cuomo
Mitch McConnell Wants Workers Unprotected
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is pushing for liability protections for businesses and hospitals in the next round of coronavirus relief legislation, raising objections from congressional Democratic leaders as lawmakers begin shaping a fourth bill to address the crisis.
CNN to Show Phone Number of Poison-Control Hotline Whenever Trump Speaks. - Andy Borowitz
- Amazon, Walmart, FedEx workers plan walkout on Friday: report
- Boeing cutting 16K jobs after first-quarter losses
- NCAA backs plan to allow college athletes to cash in on name, image and likeness
- Costco to require masks for shoppers, employees
Jared Kushner called the White House’s covid response “a great success story,” second only to Ivanka Trump’s shoe company. - Andy Borowitz
Some Good Coronavirus News!
Anthony Fauci, a key member of the White House coronavirus task force, said results from a clinical trial of a potential COVID-19 treatment showed “quite good news.”
Data from an international study of remdesivir showed patients treated with the drug recovered 31 percent faster than patients given a placebo, Fauci told reporters at the White House on Wednesday, alongside President Trump and Vice President Pence.