White House trade adviser Peter Navarro had a heated exchange with CNN anchor John Berman on Monday after Navarro argued that his training in statistical studies as an economist made him qualified to disagree with health experts on the use of the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine to treat the novel coronavirus.
Trump Admits 18 New States To Increase Competition For Medical Supplies. - The Onion
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US hits 10,000 coronavirus deaths
- Premier infuriated by Trump, says Canada helped US amid 9/11
- Spain Virus Cases Pass Italy, Where Daily Deaths Are Falling
- Katrina Commander Rips ‘Totally Clueless’ Jared Kushner’s Coronavirus Comments
- ‘Either survive or die’: Fox News doc says it’s time for COVID-19 patients to ‘come off’ ventilators
- Cuomo says he'll ask Trump to shift USNS Comfort to treat coronavirus patients
- NYC Doctor Warns Fox & Friends His Hospital Is Not Seeing Ventilators: 'We Are Drowning Here in Brooklyn'
- President Trump says US to deploy 1,000 military personnel to New York City to battle coronavirus
- Trump offers competing coronavirus messaging, warning of death but lamenting lockdown
- Sailors yell profanities at Trump’s acting Navy secretary while he trashes fired captain
- Four teen girls charged with hate crime for attacking Asian woman on bus
If you’re asking why is the COVID-19 rate so low in germany and high in your country. Is because their president used to be a quantum chemist and your president used to be a reality television host. - mith tweet
Trump Hawks Hydroxychloroquine
President Trump on Sunday forcefully touted the use of hydroxychloroquine as a potential means to combat or even prevent the onset of symptoms from the coronavirus, wading further into a medical debate that has put him at odds with some of his top health experts.
Trump said that he was a “lock” to win the Nobel because of his pioneering work in prescribing the drug hydroxychloroquine. - Andy Borowitz
- AMA President’s Response to Trump Asking ‘What Do You Have to Lose?’ From Unproven Drug: ‘You Could Lose Your Life’
- Former Intel Community Inspector General Releases New Statement, Includes Jab at Trump
- Meghan McCain Says Trump Coronavirus Briefings Are Valuable to Expose Administration: They Show 'How Inept' Jared Kushner Is
- Trump defends firing ‘terrible’ intel community watchdog as Republicans question sacking
- Wolf Blitzer Slams Trump For Promoting 'Unproven' Coronavirus Drug: 'Significant Potential Side Effects'
- Georgia Mayor Blasts Governor for Reopening State's Beaches During Pandemic
- Franklin Graham Says Coronavirus Pandemic the Result of ‘A World That Has Turned Its Back on God’
- Louisiana senator calls for abortion clinics to close amid coronavirus crisis
- Nurse Federation Official Calls Trump a 'Snake Oil Salesman' For Pushing Unproven Coronavirus Drug
Americans Strongly Favor Testing Unproven Drugs on Trump. - Andy Borowitz
Imagine investing 52 years of your life to become the foremost expert in your field, facing a global crisis for which your expertise is critically needed, and being sidelined by Rudy Giuliani, Peter Navarro, Jared Kushner and Dr. Oz. - Bill Scher
Well, Well, Well. Michael Cohen Pops Up.
President Donald Trump on Sunday once again touted the potential life-saving benefits of treating coronavirus patients with hydroxychloroquine, a powerful anti-malaria drug, despite a dearth of medical professionals or clinical evidence supporting his claims. It just so happens that one of the largest manufacturers of the drug, Novartis, previously paid Trump’s now-incarcerated former personal attorney Michael Cohen more than $1 million for healthcare policy insight following Trump’s election in 2016.
Whenever someone says “Thank you Mr. President for your continued leadership,” I imagine that’s like 30 seconds after their direct deposit hits. - Jesse Lifson
Jared Kushner Googles Ventilator. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Biden: I will wear a mask in public
- Pelosi: House shifting to digital floor documents system to help prevent coronavirus spread
- Wisconsin governor suspends in-person voting for Tuesday election over coronavirus
- Concerns growing over access to household cleaning supplies: survey
So what’s the deal?Ivanka have a patent on Hydroxychloroquine? - Woman in the Moon tweet
What Did He Know and When Did He Know It?
After the first alarms sounded in early January that an outbreak of a novel coronavirus in China might ignite a global pandemic, the Trump administration squandered nearly two months that could have been used to bolster the federal stockpile of critically needed medical supplies and equipment.
Donald Trump is not responsible for the coronavirus, but he is responsible for failing to prepare our nation to respond to it. - Joe Biden
10M lost jobs, maybe 100K dead.
Reminder: During late 1990s, more than 100 newspapers demanded Bill Clinton resign from office bc he was not "fit."
To date, 3 have demanded Trump resign. #liberalmedia - Eric Boehlert
- JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon assumes there will be a 'bad recession,' in letter to shareholders
- Trump Boasts About Ad Revenue Being Down at Major Newspapers Amid Coronavirus Crisis
- CNBC's Jim Cramer Calls for $1 Trillion in War Bonds, Larry Kudlow Calls it a 'Great Idea'
- Shipt workers to walk off the job Tuesday
- Some Auto Insurers Are Sending Refunds To Customers As Crash Rate Falls
Kinda looks like the billionaires aren’t going to save us. - Katie Mack
Boris Johnson Is In Intensive Care
Boris Johnson was moved to intensive care in hospital on Monday evening, 24 hours after being admitted with Covid-19.
A No. 10 spokesman said the British prime minister's condition had worsened over the course of Monday afternoon and around 7 p.m., local time, he was moved to the intensive care unit at London's St. Thomas' Hospital.
I've had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened.- Mark Twain
I'd Rather You Laugh Than Cry