A public radio station in Washington state, KUOW, will no longer be airing White House press briefings on the coronavirus “due to a pattern of false or misleading information provided that cannot be fact checked in real time.”
I'm up and ready to go nowhere!
Fauci Tricks Trump Into Believing There Is No Easter This Year. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Cuomo calls on Trump to invoke Defense Production Act in fight against coronavirus
- Mexican president vows to bail out the poor, not big companies, in coronavirus response
- Bill Gates says the US missed its chance to avoid coronavirus shutdown and businesses should stay closed
- Trump to New York: You’ve Been Mean to Me, Drop Dead
- Cruise ship with 42 sick passengers and crew headed to Florida
- Coronavirus: Prince Charles, 71, tests positive and is showing 'mild symptoms'
- North Carolina county halts pistol permits as demand for guns triple during pandemic
- Tornado flattens homes and leaves trail of destruction in Mississippi, drone footage shows
The Pope: No Easter this year.
Donald Trump: Easter is my jam, so we doin Easter. - Amee Vanderpool
Trump: It's Every State For Itself
President Donald Trump is still refusing to use the Defense Production Act to force private businesses to build badly needed medical equipment to combat the coronavirus pandemic — and the Washington Post reports that it has created massive problems for states seeking medical supplies.
In particular, the Post reports that the medical equipment market has “descended into chaos” as states are competing with one another in “a mad scramble for masks, gowns and ventilators” to respond to the pandemic.
The Federalist, a conservative magazine, just put out an article saying we should consider "controlled voluntary infection."
I completely agree. Let's start with everyone who works at the Federalist. - Nick Jack Pappas
- White House, Senate reach deal on $2 trillion stimulus package
- Trump Confronted on Justification for Easter Target Date to Restart Economy: 'I Just Thought It Was a Beautiful Time'
- Dr. Fauci on Trump's Timeline: He Has an 'Aspirational Goal' But He's 'Flexible'
- NYC Doctor Warns His Hospital Is Already at Breaking Point on Coronavirus, Dismisses Trump's Easter Restart as 'Magical Thinking'
- ‘Dumbest s---’: DeSantis takes heat as he goes his own way on coronavirus
- Glenn Beck Thinks Older Americans Should Go Back to Work: 'Even If We All Get Sick, I'd Rather Die Than Kill the Country'
- Stunning Poll Finds 60 Percent of Americans Approve of Trump's Coronavirus Response
- NJ Man Charged for Coughing on Grocery Store Employee and Saying He Had Coronavirus: AG
- Texas county judge tells unemployed people to look for jobs instead of staying home during pandemic
- Trump campaign fumes after Twitter declines to tag new Democratic attack ads
- ‘Coronavirus Party’ In Kentucky Leads To At Least One COVID-19 Case
- “A Fake Pandemic”: Anti-Vaxxers Are Spreading Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories
Donald Trump's claim that the coronavirus would be under control by Easter was the last straw for Republican leaders, who have united to stop Trump's dangerous campaign of misinformation.
Just kidding, they're going to let us die.
#EasterMassacre - Middle Age Riot
Trump Loves Talking About People Committing Suicide. SMH.
President Donald Trump is making a baseless claim of surging suicides if the U.S. economy remains mostly shut due to the spread of the coronavirus. There’s no evidence that suicides will rise dramatically, let alone surpass potential coronavirus deaths. Historically in a crisis, suicides tend to diminish as society pulls together in a common purpose.
I have to confess I thought it would take at least a couple of months into the apocalypse before the right wingers started calling for the old and infirm to be sacrificed. - Charles Johnson
You know, I don’t think we ever need to see this particular emperor with no clothes. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Biden Holds Sizable Edge Over Trump in Swing Counties
- WATCH: The Dramatic New Biden Super PAC Ad Eviscerating Trump For Coronavirus Response
- Andrew Cuomo is now more likely to be the Democratic nominee than Bernie Sanders, according to PredictIt
- Bernie Sanders will stay in 2020 race until New York primary
|I'm so pretty!|
A federal court on Tuesday ruled that a lawsuit brought by a literary advocacy group was allowed to go forward. The group accused President Donald Trump of violating the First Amendment by using the powers of his office to retaliate against media entities over coverage he disliked, In a 24-page opinion, U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield denied a government motion to dismiss the case, reasoning that the group, PEN America (PEN), had constitutional standing to pursue the First Amendment claims against Trump for selectively barring access to the White House press corps and revoking or threatening to revoke the security clearances of former government officials whose commentary he dislikes.
Senate Votes Unanimously To Make Rand Paul’s Quarantine Permanent. - Andy Borowitz
My husband purchased a world map.... gave me a dart and said "throw this and wherever it lands I'm taking you for a holiday when this pandemic is over". Turns out we're spending two weeks behind the fridge. - Jo
- Trump's desire to restart the economy alarms officials in states hit hard by coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Hobby Lobby billionaire keeps stores open after ‘God spoke to him’ – but won’t pay sick leave
- Waffle House Index CODE RED: Coronavirus Forces Hundreds of Locations Across Country to Close
- Pro-Trump group demands TV stations stop airing liberal super PAC ad
Somehow I doubt Donald Trump will be attending a packed church on Easter Sunday. - Bill Kristol
Track The Coronavirus. You Have Time On Your Scrubbed Hands!
IBM and The Weather Channel launched a free tool Wednesday to track reported cases of COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus.
The artificial intelligence-powered tool will provide tracking and trend graphs on COVID-19 cases down to a county level.
IBM's dashboard is free to use, providing-up-to-date, searchable information about the epidemic spread.
The American people are rising to meet this moment. We need our president to do the same. - Joe Biden
I'd Rather You Laugh Than Cry