President Donald Trump is using his metaphorical black Sharpie to draw his own mental map of the spiraling coronavirus crisis — vastly...
Combover Caligula has literally tweeted about 'Mini Mike' more than he's tweeted about Coronavirus, in case you're wondering why the stock market keeps diving. - John Fugelsang
From the Governor of Washington state
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- House swiftly passes bipartisan $8.3B coronavirus package
- NASA, Air Force conduct telework test on Friday as coronavirus threat looms
- Coronavirus hits California-based cruise ship, prompting quarantine off the Pacific coast
- Coronavirus live updates: School closures around the world keep 290 million students at home
- Russia asks for ships disinfection from Iran, Italy and South Korea in Novorossiisk - document
Just to keep things in perspective, last year an epidemic killed over 37,000 Americans. The epidemic is called gun violence. And there is already a cure. - Andy Borowitz
Question: What The Hell Is Wrong With Facebook?
Answer: Zuckerberg LOVES The Ad Dollars.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday slammed Facebook for allowing President Trump's reelection campaign to run misleading advertisements about the census.
In more than a thousand ads running on the Facebook pages of Trump and Vice President Pence, the campaign is urging supporters to fill out an "Official 2020 Congressional District Census." The link attached to the post redirects users to the Trump campaign website, where they are asked to take a survey, then make a donation.
They should have just named it the Obamavirus, then Trump would have instantly marshaled all the forces of the US Government to eradicate it. - Noel Casler
- Chief Justice Roberts Issues Stunning Rebuke Against Schumer for 'Threatening Statements' Against Gorsuch, Kavanaugh (UPDATE: Schumer Responds)
- Trump: Government will start withholding funds from sanctuary cities after court ruling
- Trump Says 'I Haven't Touched My Face in Weeks' at Coronavirus Meeting: 'I Miss It'
- Pence Spox Katie Miller Scolds Reporter For Asking 'Can the Uninsured Get Tested' For Coronavirus
- Lou Dobbs Rails Against Lindsey Graham: 'Hasn't Done a Damn Thing' as Senate Judiciary Chair!
- Matt Gaetz Wears Gas Mask on the House Floor Ahead of Coronavirus Spending Bill Vote
My takeaway from this mornings news is that Republicans can say whatever they want about judges but Democrats have restrictions. - Adam Parkhomenko
Republicans & Putin Feel The Bern!
Republican lawmakers are surprised and disappointed by the results of Super Tuesday, which firmly re-established former Vice President Joe Biden as the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination and dealt Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) a major setback.
If Donald Trump plans to attack Hunter Biden, I say bring it on. I’m all for a robust discussion about the corrupt practice of nepotism. - Andy Borowitz
"Whatever one's religion in his private life may be, for the officeholder, nothing takes precedence over his oath to uphold the Constitution and all its parts - including the First Amendment and the strict separation of church and state." ~John F. Kennedy, 1958
Warren Bows Out, No Endorsement, Yet,
Sen. Elizabeth Warren announced Thursday the end of her campaign for the presidency after a poor showing on Super Tuesday that included a third-place finish in her home state of Massachusetts.
It took Liz Warren suspending her campaign for the media to really start acknowledging her candidacy. - OhNoSheTwint
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: Biden holds massive lead over Sanders in Florida
- Top Detroit newspapers endorse Biden ahead of Michigan primary
- Erin Burnett Presses Sanders Aide on Campaign's 'Establishment' Bashing: Are 'African-Americans in the South' Part of the Establishment?
- Sanders Ramps Up Obama Charm Offensive: I 'Respect Him Even More' for Not Endorsing Biden Despite 'Enormous Pressure'
Joe Biden responds to Bernie Sanders saying his campaign is heavily supported by the corporate establishment: “It’s ridiculous. Bernie, you got beat by overwhelming support I have from the African American community.”
"Whoa, you don’t screw around with a Philly girl, I’ll tell you what."
Former Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday night joked that his presidential campaign may soon need Secret Service protection because people are worried his wife, Jill Biden, is going to "hurt someone" after an incident involving protesters at a victory speech on Super Tuesday.
“I’m probably the only candidate running for president whose wife is my Secret Service,” Biden joked while speaking at a fundraiser in California. “Whoa, you don’t screw around with a Philly girl, I’ll tell you what.”
- Stocks plunge as markets reel from coronavirus fears
- Amazon tells Seattle-area employees to work from home as coronavirus spreads
- Fox News Most Watched Network For Super Tuesday, Dominating CNN, MSNBC
- Federal court rejects Tulsi Gabbard's bias suit against Google
- Brazilians call for boycotts of major companies that support Bolsonaro
My vote for the stock market condition: Bipolar. Anyone else? - Jimmie von Tungeln
The Dixie Chicks Are Back!
It took about 14 years, but we finally have a new song from the Dixie Chicks.
On Wednesday, the groundbreaking country music trio dropped a new single called “Gaslighter” — also the name of their upcoming studio album that will be released on May 1 — and, as you probably assumed, they did not hold back.
This weekend, don't forget to set your clocks ahead for one less hour of Donald Trump. - Middle Age Riot
I'd Rather You Laugh Than Cry