REVEALED: Kushner firm built coronavirus website Trump promised Google was building
More details about Donald Trump administration’s haphazard response to the COVID-19 pandemic were revealed in a bombshell new report published by The Atlantic on Monday evening.
Jared Kushner gives me the creeps.
Trump Says There Is Now No One on Fifth Avenue For Him To Shoot. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- More than 3,000 coronavirus deaths in US as large cities battle hospital bed shortages
- 'WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?!': New Yorkers Earn Scorn For Flocking to See Navy Hospital Ship
- McConnell shoots down additional coronavirus relief — but promises to confirm more Trump judges
- Fauci: Mask-wearing recommendation under 'very serious consideration'
It's like being on eBay with 50 other states bidding on a ventilator. And you see the bid go up, because California bid. Illinois bid. Florida bid. New York bids. California re-bids ... I mean, how inefficient. And then FEMA gets involved and FEMA starts bidding. - NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo
Buckle Up, Buttercups, This Is Only The Beginning
The top infectious disease expert in the country said Monday he predicts there will be another coronavirus outbreak in the fall, but expects the United States to be better prepared to combat the virus.
“In fact, I would anticipate that that would actually happen because of the degree of transmissibility,” Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), said when asked about a possible reemergence of the virus in the fall during a news conference in the White House Rose Garden.
Trump Receives Endorsement From National Association of Funeral Directors. - Andy Borowitz
- Republican Governors Rebuke Trump's Claims on Coronavirus Testing: 'There's No Question' We Need More
- Trump officials tell desperate hospitals that patients can share ventilators
- Dr. Fauci on Extending Coronavirus Guidelines: Trump Just Shook His Head and Said ‘I Guess We’ve Gotta Do It’
- Mike Francesa Breaks With Trump: 'They're Bringing People Out of the Hospital in Queens in Body Bags, Five Minutes from Where He Grew Up'
- 'It is Wrong. It is Hurtful.': ABC's Jon Karl Destroys Rubio for 'Outrageous' Claim Media is Gleeful About Coronavirus Deaths
- Trump Berates Reporter, Calls Her ‘Threatening’ For Asking About Comments He Made on Coronavirus
- Trump Bashes CNN's Jim Acosta at Coronavirus Presser: 'I Could Cause Panic Much Better Than Even You'
- Fox Nation Hosts Diamond & Silk Spew Dangerous Coronavirus Death Toll Conspiracy: 'They Want to Make it Look Bad'
- Law Profs Drag Sen. McConnell for ‘Nonsense’ Claim That Impeachment Kept Trump from Focusing on Coronavirus
- Judges block 3 states from enforcing abortion bans pegged to pandemic
Trump Delays Easter To July 15 To Keep Promise On Coronavirus . - The Onion
Is The Sham Wow Guy Gonna Show Up At Trump's Next Press Conference?
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who has pledged 90% of his companies production capability to make cotton face masks had high praise for President Donald Trump Monday at a coronavirus press conference – saying that on the day Trump was elected “God gave us grace.”
Who’s going to be the special guest at today’s press conference?
Bozo the f*cking clown? - lisastark35
My Pillow CEO today "God gave us grace on November 8, 2016 to change the course we were on.”
Yet another white man confusing "God" with "An Electoral College Demanded by Dead Slaveowners." - John Fugelsang
I see Cuomo has called President Trump 'grossly ill-informed'
This is one of the kindest things one could say about him. - John Cleese
Rock The Voter News
- Pelosi: Mail-in voting will protect ‘integrity of the election system’ amid coronavirus
- 'He's My Best Friend': Watch Andrew Cuomo's Moving Reaction to His Brother Chris Contracting Coronavirus
- Dem Senator Chris Murphy: Trump's Comments to Governors 'Feels Like Ukraine All Over Again'
- Top Democrat: Seniors should be able to receive coronavirus checks automatically
- Two Months After Ending Presidential Bid, Andrew Yang Is Now Hosting a Podcast Called 'Yang Speaks'
Trump Tackles Medical Supply Shortage By Awarding ExxonMobil Contract To Drill For Ventilators In Arctic. - The Onion
The Boston Globe Tells It Like It Is
The Boston Globe editorial board pulled no punches with its scathing assessment of President Donald Trump and his administration’s haphazard and widely criticized handling of the coronavirus pandemic.
The Globe, in an editorial published Monday titled “A president unfit for a pandemic,” declared that Trump had “blood on his hands” because “much of the suffering and death coming was preventable.”
I feel like Trump is really growing into the job of mass murderer. - Andy Borowitz
- 'Essential' workers strike over safety, pay concerns
- Fed economists warn US unemployment rate could soon reach 32 percent — during Great Depression it peaked at 25 percent
- U.S. consumer confidence sinks as virus begins having impact
- Brooks Brothers Says It Will Manufacture 150,000 Masks Per Day
We have to place a temporary ban on evictions nationwide. No one should be forced out of their home in the middle of a pandemic. - Joe Biden
Beware of Pandemic Scams
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) announced Tuesday that consumer complaints related to the novel coronavirus have surged recently as the pandemic has worsened.
The agency says it has received 7,800 such complaints since the beginning of the year, double the amount reported as of last week.
The fraud complaints include fake vacation reports about cancellations and refunds, mobile texting scams and government imposter scams.
Had too much wine last night. Have no idea how I got home from the sofa. - Randi Mayem Singer
I'd Rather You Laugh Than Cry