Trump said the move would free up $50 billion in additional funding, and give officials new authority to speed up coronavirus testing and care.
Deliberately lying about a health crisis resulting in additional deaths sure seems like a high crime or misdemeanor to me. - The Hoarse Whisperer
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- U.S. boosts forces in Middle East as Iran situation reignites
- Trump Coronavirus Chief Fauci Says We're Still a Week Away From Wide-Scale, Accelerated Testing
- Inside Jared Kushner’s coronavirus research: a wide net on a giant Facebook group
- Ohio health official estimates 100,000 people in state have coronavirus
- Coronavirus travel ban throws Americans abroad into panic, airports in chaos
- Australian minister who met with Ivanka Trump and Bill Barr has coronavirus
- More states close schools, Fauci warns it'll 'get worse before it gets better'
- Belgium closes schools, bars and restaurants
- Nearly 200 people died in Italy in last 24 hours from coronavirus
- Satellite images show Iran building burial pits for coronavirus victims
South Korea has tested 200,000 people for coronavirus, prioritizing the most vulnerable people.
The CDC only tested 77 people this week. Yet, the Utah Jazz was able to test all 58 players in a matter of hours. - Sawyer Hackett
Feds Gave California 8,000 Faulty COVID-19 Test Kits. Jesus.
California’s ability to test people for COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus, has been limited by incomplete test kits provided by the federal government, the state’s governor said Thursday.
So far only about 1,500 people have been tested in the state, Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) said in a press conference. While the state government has 8,000 test kits available, the kits have not all included every necessary component to actually perform the test for COVID-19, Newsom said.
By the end of his first term, Donald Trump will have killed more Americans with his incompetence than Russia and middle eastern terrorists could ever dream of. - Edan Clay
- Mnuchin calls coronavirus pandemic 'a great investment opportunity'
- Trump administration mulling temporary suspension of student loan payments, Mnuchin says
- Jerry Falwell Jr. goes on Fox News and spins unhinged coronavirus conspiracies to defend Trump
- Trump aides pound on China. Health experts say: Please stop.
- Ivanka Trump stayed home from White House after exposure to person with coronavirus
- Trump grows more irate as his attempts to contain coronavirus fallout fail
- Trump blames Obama for coronavirus testing issues, says 'changes have been made'
- Ted Cruz extends self-quarantine after second coronavirus interaction
- Trump Campaign Calls Joe Biden a 'Dead Guy' and 'Rotting Corpse'
BREAKING: The World Health Organization has announced that dogs cannot contract Covid-19. Dogs previously held in quarantine can now be released. To be clear, WHO let the dogs out. - Gillian Turner
Is there anything more poetic than Trump being taken out by a Chinese Flu named after a Mexican beer?
Stock Market Rallies On News That Trump Has Laryngitis. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Dems vow Friday vote on coronavirus stimulus
- Brady PAC endorses Biden, plans to spend $4 million in 2020
- A 'Never Biden' movement vows not to vote for Joe
- Sanders To Lou Dobbs On Immigration Bill In 2007: 'I Don't Know Why We Need Millions Of People' 'Coming Into This Country'
- What is 'Boomer Remover' and Why Is It Making People So Mad
Hey I have an idea, let's give control of the national healthcare system over to a bunch of folks who think it's funny when old people die. - Willie Everstop
So good to see we've reached the "WHAT ABOUT OBAMA [insert lie here]" phase of our national health emergency. - Jeff Tiedrich
Louisiana Postpones Primary
Louisiana postpones primary as states scramble to adjust to coronavirus. It's the first primary to be postponed since the outbreak of the virus. Four states voting this Tuesday say they will continue as planned.
We must suspend mortgage payments and evictions nationwide. - Sen. Ed Markey
Why does your new page come out so late in the day? I usually try to look at it around 4 PM EST, it gets later everyday.
Lordy, deep apologies for your humor inconvenience. Better late than never, don't ya think? 😉
America must've said somethin' about this virus's momma. This sh*t took out baseball, Disneyland and Tom Hanks in 24 hours. - George Wallace
I need someone to explain to me why we can immediately approve $1.5 trillion for Wall Street but not for free coronavirus testing and paid sick leave.
Explain it to me like I’m in kindergarten. - Andrea Junker
- NY Fed to accelerate bond purchases to keep Treasury market flowing
- Manufacturers group pushes against paid sick leave in coronavirus relief package
- American Airlines pilot based in Dallas-Fort Worth tests positive for the coronavirus
- China Traders Sense Victory Over Markets, as Well as Virus
- Pentagon asks to reconsider massive cloud contract award amid Amazon challenge
If you’re upset about regular folk hoarding toilet paper, wait till you hear about how a tiny percentage of rich people have hoarded most of the world’s wealth. - Jason Reid
Meanwhile, Russia-Saudi Oil War Escalates
Saudi Arabia is flooding markets with oil at prices as low as $25 per barrel, specifically targeting big refiners of Russian oil in Europe and Asia, in an escalation of its fight with Moscow for market share, five trading sources said on Friday.
[coronavirus pandemic diary]
Day 3: I’ve not had sex in 6 months- David Hughes
I'd Rather You Laugh Than Cry