Five Republicans are now in self-quarantine. The math weakens the GOP’s leverage.
Throw Rand Paul a roll of paper towels. He’ll be fine. - The Hoarse Whisperer
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Surgeon General Jerome Adams on Coronavirus: 'This Week, It's Going to Get Bad'
- Fmr Fox News Contributor Rips Network Hosts for Repeated Dismissals of the Coronavirus: 'They Need to Stop'
- Trump Attacks ‘Small Group’ of Governors and Media After Illinois Gov. Calls Out Federal Coronavirus Response
- ABC's Raddatz Presses FEMA Chief on Federal Distribution of Medical Supplies: 'Have You Seen the Urgent Pleas?'
- Fox News' John Roberts Questions Mnuchin on Report Intel Agencies Warned About Coronavirus for Weeks
- Crowds packed California beaches despite shelter in place order
- Spring breakers from University of Tampa test positive for coronavirus
y'ever notice how the last two republican presidents lost the popular vote but were put in office by the electoral college and then ignored repeated warnings of mass casualty events. - blaine capatch
Trump Kills Three Nigerians
Health officials in Nigeria have issued a warning over chloroquine after they said three people in the country overdosed on the drug, in the wake of President Trump's comments about using it to treat coronavirus.
For the average American the best way to tell if you have covid-19 is to cough in a rich person’s face and wait for their test results. - Harry Moroz
- Trump, in Tweetstorm Featuring Tomi Lahren, James Woods and a Sex Counselor, Suggests End to Lockdown After 15 Days
- Dr. Fauci Vents on Trump's False Coronavirus Statements: 'I Can't Jump In Front of the Microphone and Push Him Down'
- ‘He is furious’: White House aides fear Trump is on a collision course with Anthony Fauci
- White House officials worry they ‘went too far in allowing health experts to set policy’: report
- Trump Smirks When Reporter Tells Him Romney is in Coronavirus Isolation: 'Gee, That's Too Bad'
- Trump Lashes Out at Critical Media: 'All I See is Hatred of Me at Any Cost'
- Trump Complains He Wasn't Thanked For Forgoing Presidential Salary When Asked If He'll Bail Out Own Businesses
- Trump goes down in flames after whining ‘it costs me billions to be president’
- Sen. Sinema: Rand Paul ‘Irresponsible’ for Reportedly Using Senate Gym, Pool While Waiting for Coronavirus Results
- White House Press Secretary Defends Trump Berating Peter Alexander: Question About 'False Hope' Was 'Inappropriate'
- Loeffler stock trades roil Georgia special election
Trump illegally used money voted for Ukraine for his own unlawful purposes. He was literally impeached for this high crime. And now Trump's Treasury is asking to be entrusted with half a trillion dollars, at whim and in secret, no accounting until after the 2020 election? Madness. - David Frum
If China, South Korea, Singapore and Taiwan Can Do It, So Can The USA.
Terrifying though the coronavirus may be, it can be turned back. China, South Korea, Singapore and Taiwan have demonstrated that, with furious efforts, the contagion can be brought to heel.
You know those disaster movies where like Morgan Freeman is President? Yeah, I feel like we’re living through one starring Rodney Dangerfield... - Cyrus McQueen
My husband has coronavirus. I love him & not being able to be by his side is one of the hardest things about this disease. So many are going through this & much worse. I pray for him & you & meanwhile I will do all I can to get help to the American people. - Sen. Amy Klobuchar
Rock The Voter News
- Pelosi pushes forward with her own emergency coronavirus package
- Cuomo Says Coronavirus Pandemic Could Last as Long as 9 Months, Up to 80% of Population Could Get Infected
- Andrew Cuomo Rips 'Arrogant' People in NYC Not Taking Social Distancing Seriously: ‘This Is Not a Joke!'
- AOC Rips 'Abhorrent' Proposal to Let DOJ Detain People Indefinitely: 'Urgent Times' Are 'No Reason' to Waive Civil Rights
- American Federation of Teachers endorses Biden for president
- Biden to begin vetting VP shortlist ‘in a matter of weeks’
In the face of crisis, FDR had the New Deal to help suffering Americans. Now, @realdonaldtrump, you and your fellow Republicans are pushing the #SelfDeal. See the difference? - Hillary Clinton tweet
Oh Goody, Credit Will Flow To Households So They Get Deeper In Debt!
The Federal Reserve on Monday announced aggressive new emergency measures to support the economy and ensure that credit flows to households and businesses as the country faces the prospect of a deep downturn from the coronavirus pandemic.
At this point it’s a toss up whether I’m going to die of alcohol poisoning from Trump’s press conferences or coronavirus. - Asha Rangappa
- Markets open down despite Federal Reserve promises
- These Updating Charts Show How Many People Are Losing Their Jobs Amid The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Marriott Furloughs Two-Thirds of Its Employees; CEO Calls Coronavirus Impact 'Worse Than 9/11 and 2009 Financial Crisis Combined'
- Harvey Weinstein tests positive for coronavirus
President Trump and Mitch McConnell are trying to put a corporate bailout ahead of families. It's simply wrong. We need to be focused on helping hardworking Americans, communities, and small businesses — not handing big corporations a blank check. - Joe Biden
At Least During The Great Depression People Could Get In Lines.
This week, unemployment claims soared as state and federal officials restricted public gatherings and shuttered stores to prevent the spread of the COVID-19. Using wage data from the U.S. Department of Labor and working conditions surveys from O*NET, we analyzed those who are most vulnerable.
In 70 years, teenagers will commiserate on how their COVID-era grandparents still hoard toilet paper and hand sanitizer. "my grandma keeps a closet full of it!" - morninggloria tweet