President Donald Trump called San Francisco a "slum" and dubbed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi a "sick puppy" after she criticized his response to the COVID-19 outbreak at the weekend.
The commander-in-chief told Fox & Friends on Monday morning that Pelosi's claim that he was fiddling while people died was a "horrible" thing to say. He also called her statement a "disgrace to her country," and suggested the federal government might "take over" San Francisco and "clean it up."
We just passed 100,000 cases, the most on Earth. What makes us unique?
Do we live in the poorest country on Earth?
Do we have the worst health care?
Do we have the smallest scientific community?
What makes us different is we have the stupidest president on Earth. - Mikel Jollett
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump administration sent protective medical gear to China while he minimized the virus threat to US
- Outrage as Trump sets bar for ‘good job’ on coronavirus: ‘Ready to hang a Mission Accomplished sign over 100,000 caskets’
- Trump Fumes Over Question on Sanctions From Brian Kilmeade, Praises Russia, Bashes Germany For World War II
- Dr. Birx predicts up to 200,000 coronavirus deaths 'if we do things almost perfectly'
- Federal authorities warn of an increase in Asian American hate crimes
- Fauci Insists Federal Coronavirus Aid Won’t Depend on ‘Appreciative’ Governors: People ‘Will Get What They Need’
- USNS Comfort arrives in New York City
The first journalist to throw a shoe at him deserves a Pulitzer. - Daley Haggar
Gov. Cuomo Warns Trump Of Incoming Tsunami
Gov. Andrew Cuomo urged President Donald Trump to “stop the politics” when handling the coronavirus on Monday’s episode of Morning Joe, warning him that, “It’s not optics. The tsunami is coming.”
“You’re exactly right, that New York is the canary in the coal mine, you’re going to see this moving across the country,”
I don’t think people are digesting the fact that our President did NOTHING to stop coronavirus and is now saying 200,000 deaths would be a success.
It arrived in South Korea ON THE SAME FUCKING DAY as the US, they took it very seriously and in total only *158* people have died. - Mikel Jollett
Donald Trump, you implied something today which made me think -If 1000 nurses (say 2 hospitals in NYC) treat 30 patients a day and change their masks per safety guidelines each time, that’s 30K masks. Over a 10 day period, that’s 300K masks. No conspiracy, just math. - Lou Diamond Phillips
-Doctors covering their faces
-Panic attacks on airplanes
-Neighbors at each other’s throats
-Endless time with nothing to do
-A child in charge of everything
This is every Twilight Zone episode at once. - Jesse McLaren
- Jared Kushner is demanding his tenants keep paying rent — while asking for leniency from his creditors: WaPo reporter
- 'It is Wrong. It is Hurtful.': ABC's Jon Karl Destroys Rubio for 'Outrageous' Claim Media is Gleeful About Coronavirus Deaths
- ABC’s Raddatz Confronts Kudlow for Initially Saying Coronavirus 'Contained': 'Why Should People Trust You' Now?
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Accused of Illegally Excluding Reporters from Coronavirus Presser
- Tampa Pastor Still Holds Service With Hundreds in Attendance
- Twitter: Laura Ingraham tweet broke rules against coronavirus misinformation
- Fox News Poll Shows Joe Biden CRUSHING Trump By 25 Points in Swing Counties
- New Sen. Kelly Loeffler will help oversee agency that regulates her husband’s company
Trump does not care if you live or die. He cares if you hurt his feelings. - Walter Shaub
Wow. Florida Governor Shuts Down Florida After Spring Breakers Infect The State & Nation! What A Guy!
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Monday announced that he is issuing a stay-at-home order for the southern portion of the state as the number of positive coronavirus cases grows.
The order will apply to Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach and Monroe counties through the middle of May.
No one’s first government job should be President of the United States. - Antonio French
Lord I wish America had an “over prepared” President right now ... - Christine Pelosi
Rock The Voter News
- Pelosi Blasts Trump’s Coronavirus Response: 'His Denial at the Beginning Was Deadly'
- Cuomo says he won't 'rise to the bait' from Trump: 'This is no time for politics'
- AOC breaks with Bernie on how to lead the left
- Poll: 15% of Bernie Sanders Supporters Would Choose Trump Over Biden
- Poll: Biden leads Trump by 10 points as economic pessimism grows
Pretty weird how Cuomo doesn't demand that everyone praise him, nor does he throw a sh*t fit if a reporter asks a tough question, what's up with that? - Jeff Tiedrich
Spring Breakers Say There Weren't Warned 'Clearly'
As Florida coronavirus cases surge, spring breakers are now expressing regret they went, but some say the government wasn't clear enough in its message to practice social distancing.
The next several weeks may be some of the hardest we’ve faced as a country.
From those on the front lines to those saving lives by staying at home, let’s remember to be kind to each other, be patient, and remember the power of our collective humanity, even when we’re apart. - Hillary Clinton
ICE Cold Fact: It’s times like these where you really find out who’s who. - ICE T
- DOJ and SEC Investigating Lawmakers’ Stock Sell-Offs, FBI Contacted Sen. Burr
- Macy's to Furlough Most of Its 130,000 Workers Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Coronavirus Heroes Are Getting Tossed From Their Homes by Scared Landlords
- Johnson & Johnson to Begin Human Trials of Coronavirus Vaccine by September, Could Be Ready in Early 2021
Of all the rotten, despicable things Donald Trump has done since taking office, blaming health care workers for the lack of masks is like top 3. - Sen. Chris Murphy
The IRS Evacuates
The IRS issued a nearly blanket evacuation order to its workforce beginning today, the latest in a series of steps to shrink the number of on-site employees due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Due to Corona, we officially have three days of the week
I'd Rather You Laugh Than Cry