U.S. intelligence officials told members of the House Intelligence Committee in a classified briefing last week that Russia was again interfering in American politics.
WHY don’t today’s headlines scream:
Trump and GOP collude with Russia to steal another election
Because it’s true. - Bryce Tache
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Intelligence officials say Russia is trying to get President Trump re-elected
- Pete Hegseth: The Real 'Agents of Russia' Are Democrats and Media Reporting on Election Interference
- US military truck caught on camera ramming Russian jeep off the road in Syria
- 7-day reduction in violence between Afghan, Taliban and American forces will begin Friday in Afghanistan
- Trump White House put coronavirus-infected Americans on plane full of healthy people — over CDC objections
- A crowd in Ukraine threw bricks at buses carrying coronavirus evacuees from Wuhan to quarantine
- Mexican man dies in ICE custody in seventh death since October
Why Doesn’t Trump “Pardon” Those Innocent Children He Has Locked-Up At The Border? - Bill Conti
Russian Propaganda? Naw, In Kansas City It's Called News!
As the FBI and other federal agencies look high and low for signs of Russian interference in the 2020 election, Russian propaganda is being transmitted on America's airwaves in Kansas City, Missouri.
Formerly known as Radio Moscow, the Kremlin-funded Radio Sputnik is airing on three local stations and is delivered by Americans from a Washington studio.
U.S. intelligence agencies believe that in 2016, the Russian government used Sputnik and its TV equivalent, Russia Today, to influence American voters and will attempt to do so again this year.
- Trump aide asked cabinet agencies to identify anti-Trump appointees: report
- Comey responds to Trump with Mariah Carey gif: 'Why are you so obsessed with me?'
- Doug Collins Tells Fox Business Host He Doesn't Want DNI Position Trump Basically Offered Him Last Night
- Republican Party sending mailer labeled census ahead of official forms
- Trump Torches Parasite For Oscar Win: A Movie From South Korea?! 'Let's Get Gone With the Wind Back!'
- Lou Dobbs Unleashes Tirade Against Roger Stone's Prosecutors: They Think They're 'Serving in the Soviet Union'
- Tucker Carlson Says Roger Stone Trial 'Partisan' Judge Amy Berman Jackson 'Deserves to be Impeached'
- Former Trump Aide Sues Billionaire Chinese Mar-a-Lago Member for Defamation
“If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.”-Jesus
“If someone screws me over, I screw them back 10 times harder. Is that wrong? I don’t see anything wrong with that.”-Trump
- John Fugelsang
There Is A Deep State: Trump's Deep State
Kash Patel, Rep. Devin Nunes’ (R-CA) former top aide, is reportedly serving as an aide to acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell.
Politico reported that Patel began his new role on Thursday. He previously worked for the White House’s National Security Council after he had left Nunes’ office.
Roger Stone, the repulsive, slithering, reptile who crawled out of the primordial ooze fifty years ago and began his awful career as “the wicked seed who poisoned the tree of Democracy”, is going to going to jail! There is a God! - Bette Midler
Not Enough for Barr to Resign, I Want Him Out of DOJ, Disbarred, Disgraced & Investigated. - Rep. Maxine Waters
Rock The Voter News
- Ninth Democratic Debate Draws Record 19.7 Million Viewers
- Poll Shows Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders Now Neck And Neck For Black Vote
- Warren, Biden and Buttigieg dangerously close to going broke
- Dem megadonors stand pat as Bernie soars
- Bloomberg campaign: Vandalism at Tennessee office 'echoes language from the Sanders campaign and its supporters'
- John Legend joining Warren in South Carolina next week: report
I'm trying to compose a tweet that mentions positive things about Bernie, Biden, Warren & Mayor Pete so I can enrage the widest possible spectrum of allies. - John Fugelsang
South Korea Claps Back At Trump
The movie studio behind the South Korean film “Parasite” hit back on Thursday after President Trump criticized the foreign-language film for winning best picture at the 2020 Academy Awards.
"Understandable, he can't read," Neon tweeted from its official account with a link to Trump's comments.
Malcolm X was assassinated 55 years ago today
On July 4, 1776, the United States declared its independence from Great Britain.
On November 3, 2020, let's declare our independence from Russia. - Middle Age Riot
- Trump's chief of staff reportedly said the US is 'desperate' for more immigrants to boost the economy, despite the White House's immigration crackdown
- Wells Fargo is close to settlements with the DOJ and SEC over its sales scandal
- Powerful antibiotics discovered using AI
- Hot Wheels announces a remote-controlled Tesla Cybertruck
"There is no question that President Clinton’s across-the-board tax increases on labor, capital and energy will throw a wet blanket over the recovery and depress the economy’s long-run potential,”
Instead 8 year expansion with 21 million jobs created. - Republican Swine tweet
Love The Brits' Subtle Sense of Humor
A school bus has been spotted driving around London with two large pictures of Britain’s Prince Andrew on the side and a message telling people who see him to “ask him to call the FBI.”
The bus was driven past Buckingham Palace and through the upmarket Mayfair neighborhood in the center of the United Kingdom’s capital.
Passengers Aboard Coronavirus Cruise Ship Refusing To Leave After Forming Unlikely Friendships With Each Other That Transcend Nations, Languages. - The Onion