A whistleblower at the Department of Health and Human Services is seeking federal protection after complaining that more than a dozen workers who received the first Americans evacuated from Wuhan, China, lacked proper training or protective gear for coronavirus infection control.
CDC Director Says Coronavirus Effort Could Be Helped By Quarantining Pence. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- WHO raises coronavirus threat assessment to highest level
- Rep. Garamendi: NIH official canceled on five Sunday talk shows after Pence's office 'took over'
- Pence will meet Florida's governor on coronavirus, en route to fundraiser
- Pompeo smacked down hard by Ted Lieu for ducking out on coronavirus questions
- How the Horrific 1918 Flu Spread Across America
- U.S. appeals court blocks Trump policy forcing migrants to wait in Mexico
- Steve Bannon Hosts a Dinner of International Populist Leaders
Ideally, you want the President of the United States, the Mayor of Crazytown and the village idiot to be three different people. - Jeff Tiedrich
No Coronavirus Screening At JFK Airport. Feel Safe Now?
With the coronavirus outbreak affecting at least 40 countries, many travelers are concerned about what’s being done to contain the virus.
At JFK Airport, jetlagged passengers typically in a rush to clear immigration are now appalled by a lack of screening, especially compared to procedures in the countries they just left.
Your pandemic crisis team:
— a demented game show host
— the VP who caused an HIV epidemic in his home state
— a day-drunk economic advisor
— the already-overburdened chief of staff because why not
— an actual doctor, but he's not allowed to talk to the media
we're all gonna die. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Trump says Democrats are blaming him for coronavirus
- Donald Trump Jr. accuses Democrats of hoping coronavirus 'kills millions of people'
- Trump’s answer to Bernie’s youth brigade: Don Jr.
- Republicans storm out of coronavirus briefing after Democrat rips Trump's response
- House seeks interviews with prosecutors who quit Stone case after Trump's intervention
- Watch Roger Stone Lash Out at Lawyer in Heated Deposition: 'Run Back to the Judge Like a Little B*tch'
- Court won't let Trump pardon void guilty verdict against Arpaio
- ‘Most wicked to ever represent Cleveland’: Jim Jordan ripped by hometown paper for covering up sex scandal
Trump Holds Emergency Cabinet Meeting to Find Way To Blame This All on Obama. - Andy Borowitz
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things: Dumbass People
38% of Americans wouldn't buy Corona beer "under any circumstances" because of the coronavirus, according to a recent survey.
Just to be abundantly clear: There is no link between the virus and the beer.
The perfect word to describe people who dismiss a killer virus as a hoax is deplorable
She was right about everything. - Roland Scahill
Donald Trump is battling the coronavirus with people who think science is a fraud, the Earth is flat, and Jesus chased dinosaurs off the edge of the world to make room for Christians. #TrumpVirus - Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
- Doublecheck that ballot: Controversial voting machines make their primary debut in South Carolina
- Buttigieg still leads Sanders after Iowa caucus recount
- Super PAC backing Warren makes $9 million Super Tuesday ad buy
- Biden super PAC makes late jump into Super Tuesday states
- Bernie Sanders Could Be the First Jewish Nominee—and Get Fewer Jewish Votes Than Hillary Clinton
- 'Down-Ballot Carnage': James Clyburn Sounds the Alarm About Bernie Sanders Nomination
- Michelle Obama petitioned to run as vice president to stop Bernie Sanders, report
- Bloomberg Releases New Medical Records, Pushes Bernie to Do Same After Heart Attack
Bloomberg Says If Stock Market Falls Far Enough He Will Quit Race And Just Buy Entire Country. - Andy Borowitz
My My My. The Scent Of Coronavirus Fisticuffs Is In The Air.
Rep. John Garamendi (D-CA) threatened Donald Trump Jr. on MSNBC, Friday, after Trump Jr. insinuated Democrats want people to get sick from the coronavirus...“He shouldn’t be near me when he says that,” Garamendi replied. “There would be a serious altercation.”
“That’s just totally outrageous. I can assure you there’s not a Democrat or Republican in Congress that wants anybody to be sick,” he continued, concluding, “Don Jr. better not get any place close to me. It would not be a healthy situation.”
You couldn't really call Donald Trump a Republican president until he wrecked the economy. - Middle Age Riot
- European lawmaker ‘skeptical’ on future of U.S.-EU trade talks
- Trump Attacks Fox News' 'Worst Polls' After Network Shows Him Losing Against All Democrat Candidates
- Fox's Trish Regan Calls for Political Unity, Attacks Dems and Blames CNN for Stoking 'National Coronavirus Panic'
- New York Mag Reveals Model Kissing a Firefighter On 'Love After 9/11' Cover Was None Other Than ... The First Lady
Trump Considering Firing Dow Jones Industrial Average. - Andy Borowitz
Coronavirus & The Stock Market Dive
The rapid rise in coronavirus raised fears of a pandemic on Friday, with six countries reporting their first cases, the World Health Organization warning it could spread worldwide and Switzerland cancelling the giant Geneva car show.
World share markets crashed again, winding up their worst week since the 2008 global financial crisis and bringing the global wipeout to $6 trillion.
You guys know that DHHS head Alex Azar, appointed by Trump to make sure we're all safe in a pandemic, is not a doctor or a scientist or a public health expert, but... a pharmaceutical lobbyist? Right? - Randi Mayem Singer
I'd Rather You Laugh Than Cry