Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's legal team made at least three false claims during Senate impeachment proceedings on Tuesday, plus two more claims we'll call misleading.
We're still going through the transcript of the proceedings and will add to this list as necessary.
Misogynists still saying that a woman POTUS would be insane 5 days a month.
I literally dream of a POTUS who's only insane 5 days a month. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Downplays Potential Brain Injuries to Troops From Iran Attack: 'Headaches and a Couple of Other Things'
- More U.S. troops leave Iraq for medical treatment after Iranian missile attack, Pentagon says
- U.N. experts back suggestion Saudi prince helped hack Bezos
- Devin Nunes’ Ukraine lies are a betrayal. Voters in his district deserve better - Fresno Bee
- Costa Rica will ask U.S. to ‘reconsider’ Level 2 travel advisory
“I heard they had headaches,”Trump said when asked about troops with potential concussion injuries in Iraq."No, I don’t consider it very serious” he said compared to other injuries he's seen. Will any active duty commanders speak out on this view? RIP Lt Col Rivas #NeverForget - Barbara Starr, CNN
Democrats Dismiss Witness Offer
Senate Democrats are dismissing chatter about attempts at an agreement that would guarantee former national security adviser John Bolton testifies in President Trump's impeachment trial in exchange for former Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden also testifying.
He is such a vile, ignorant, putrid hill to die on.
Well done, Republicans.
We'll see you in November. - John Pavlovitz
- Trump Says He'd 'Love' to Show Up at His Own Impeachment Trial to 'Stare at Their Corrupt Faces'
- George Conway Rips 'Utterly Shameless' Trump Lawyers in Rare TV Appearance: 'Treating the Senate Like They're Morons'
- Trump Dismisses 'Con Man' Lev Parnas at Davos Presser: He's a 'Groupie That Shows Up at Fundraisers'
- Trump Blasts Rep. Jerry Nadler at Davos Presser: 'I’ve Known Him a Long Time, He’s a Sleaze Bag'
- Trump: Chinese coronavirus 'totally under control'
- Trump Complains to Davos That Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh Don't Have Pulitzer Prizes
- Hannity Trashes Democrats’ 'Temper Tantrum' in Impeachment Trial, Mocks 'Beady-Eyed Lunatic' Schiff
- Adam Schiff Shreds Trump Lawyer Pat Cipollone for Outright Lies
Cipollone is a Roman Catholic, a founding member of the National Catholic Prayer Breakfast and a board member of the Catholic Information Center.
AND LIED MULTIPLE TIMES ON CAMERA. - Don Winslow
Our Forefathers Had It Right: Separation of Church and State FFS
The White House has live-streamed a church service which saw the US vice-president speak and a bishop claim ”the devil” causes homosexuality.
After Mike Pence addressed the congregation in Tennessee, the preacher took to the pulpit to talk about same-sex relations in a sermon still available on the administration's Youtube channel.
Q. What do you call a Christian who votes for a guy who promises to turn away war refugees?
A. Not a Christian. - John Fugelsang
If Republicans had to pay to raise the children they "saved" from abortion, Roe v. Wade would be safer than a Confederate flag in an Alabama courthouse. - Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
- Sanders surges in new nationwide CNN poll
- Biden leads Sanders by 7 in new national poll
- Bloomberg rises to 4th place in new national poll
- Joe Biden Gets Visibly Emotional Talking About His Late Son: ‘Beau Should Be The One Running For President Not Me’
- Warren campaign hires pair of top Castro aides
- Hillary Clinton Says She 'Will Do Whatever I Can to Support Our Nominee' After Comments About Sanders
- Tulsi Gabbard Sues Hillary Clinton For Defamation Over 'Russian Asset' Comments
Love Hillary, hate Hillary, whatever. But I for one absolutely loved how she exposed Tulsi Gabbard as Russian asset, and pushed her to out herself — without even mentioning her name. Simply brilliant. - Andrea Junker
FUN FACT: Bernie's Voting Record Is Pro-Gun and Pro-Russia
Former Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday largely sought to cool tensions with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders amid their feud over Social Security, but jabbed at the fellow presidential candidate for his mixed record on gun reform and previous opposition to a key background checks bill in the 1990s.
“If an individual wants to discriminate against Negroes or others in selling or renting his house, it is his right to do so.” - Ronald Reagan, 1966
Never forget - there was a veto-proof majority, and that's why Reagan had to sign #MLKDay into law. - John Fugelsang
- 'Who the hell cares about the budget?': Trump tears into critics of mounting federal spending
- 'Forever chemicals' found in drinking water at 34 additional locations: survey
- Giuliani lobbied DOJ for Venezuelan businessman who claimed to help Guaidó: report
- DC attorney general sues inaugural committee over funds spent on Trump properties
Trump with billionaires in Davos while his crimes are covered up by Mitch McConnell is perhaps the perfect snapshot of the complete hypocrisy of his presidency. - Ben Rhodes
Toyota Recalling Millions of Vehicles
Toyota is recalling millions of vehicles for airbags that might not deploy in certain kinds of crashes.
The recalled vehicles include approximately 2.9 million 2011 through 2019 Corolla sedans, 2011 through 2013 Matrix hatchbacks, 2012 through 2018 Avalon sedans, and 2013 through 2018 Avalon Hybrid sedans.
Trump on Elon Musk: "He's also doing the rockets. He likes rockets, and he does good at rockets, by the way."