House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced she will send the articles of impeachment against President Trump next week, ending a heated standoff with Senate Republicans.
Next week is going to be a nasty fight in the Senate. I hope the GOP shoots themselves in the foot.
The lesson to the American people should be simple: DON’T ELECT A F--KING MORON. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Rep. Jackie Speier Blames Trump for the Ukraine Plane Crash in Iran: 'Collateral Damage' From His Provocative Actions
- US dismisses Iraq request to work on a troop withdrawal plan
- Trump Reportedly Says Impeachment Played Role in Striking Soleimani, Felt 'Pressure to Deal With' Him From GOP
- 'That's Not the Definition of Imminent': Pompeo Grilled Over Comment He Didn't Know 'Precisely When' Iran Would Strike
- Iran denies downing plane, says West should share evidence
- Mike Pence and Mike Pompeo, who urged Trump to kill Qassem Soleimani, are ardent proponents of Christian Zionism
- White House considering expanding travel ban this month. Up to seven countries could be added to the list, including Iraq, Sudan and Chad
ARE THESE THE DARK AGES OR WHAT??We're living in a time when kneeling during the national anthem can get you kicked out of the Olympics, but golfing during a drone strike can get you public blowjobs from an entire political party. - Bette Midler
Putin Taunts Trump
A Russian naval ship "aggressively approached" a U.S. Navy destroyer in the North Arabian Sea on Thursday, in a dangerous near-collision, authorities said Friday.
The Russian craft eventually turned aside and avoided the USS Farragut, according to the U.S. Navy.
"That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach." - Aldous Huxley
- Trump said he would invoke executive privilege” to try to block Bolton from testifying
- McConnell backs measure to change Senate rules, dismiss impeachment without articles
- Trump Claims Credit For Drop In Cancer Deaths. No Way, Says American Cancer Society.
- Rep. Doug Collins Apologizes For Saying Democrats Are 'In Love With Terrorists'
- Sarah Sanders Claims She ‘Can’t Think of Anything Dumber’ Than Taking War Powers Away From Trump
- Matt Gaetz Sucks Up to Trump After Voting With Democrats
- Judge shoots down Trump's attempt to dismiss defamation suit brought by sexual assault accuser
- Don Winslow and Stephen King offer $200K if White House holds a press briefing
- Unhinged man screams at the top of his lungs at Elizabeth Warren and accuses her of loving Iran
Trump says the imminent threat was against US embassies.
Pence says the imminent threat was against US troops.
Pompeo says they didn't know where or when the imminent attacks would happen.
It shouldn't be this hard for professional liars to get their lies straight. - Wil Donnelly
Did the Metropolitan Correctional Center Do Anything Right in the Jeffrey Epstein Incarceration?
The surveillance video taken from outside Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell on the day of his first apparent suicide attempt has been permanently deleted, federal prosecutors said Thursday.
Epstein, the disgraced financier who was facing federal sex-trafficking charges, was found semiconscious in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, or MCC, in New York around 1:27 a.m. on July 23.
Democrats were proud when Obama was loved and respected by our allies around the globe.
Republicans are ecstatic when Trump is despised and mocked by the entire world.
Says a lot, don’t it? - Tea Pain tweet
Rock The Voter News
- House votes to rein in Trump on Iran
- Andrew Cuomo promises to legalize cannabis in New York. It could be 'gigantic'
- Mike Bloomberg won’t release women who have signed secrecy agreements with his company to speak publicly
- Joe Biden most likely Democrat to beat Donald Trump, party members tell pollsters
- Elizabeth Warren Ad Slams 'Corrupt' Trump Ambassadorship That She Voted to Approve
- Marianne Williamson announces she is suspending her presidential campaign
Cleared More Times Than a Table at Chipotle
A Justice Department review of business dealings tied to Hillary Clinton -- championed by President Donald Trump and his allies -- has wound down with officials not finding enough evidence to recommend the formal opening of a criminal investigation, according to current and former US officials.
That one time Hillary stumbled on a curb and our media fell all over itself in mad dash to publish her obituary, but now we have a frail old president deteriorating before our very eyes and the silence from these craven f--kers is deafening. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Lara Trump Claims Democrats 'Support Terrorists' on Fox Business, Goes Unchallenged by Host Stuart Varney
- Fox & Friends Scores Big in Wednesday Ratings, Sean Hannity Reclaims Top Spot
- 61% of Americans say there's too much economic inequality in the U.S.
- Trump tweets 'How are your 409K's doing?' in apparent typo as Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq hit records
Trump is the only person who could have epitaph while he’s living and it would be the only true statement he ever puts out:
“Here lies Donald Trump” - Howard tweet
Mayor of New York Drops The Goods on Trump
The de Blasio administration has referred findings from a review of the Trump Organization's property tax filings to the Manhattan district attorney's office, Mayor Bill de Blasio said Friday morning.
The Meghan and Harry story is great because it’s like a reverse Aladdin where the prince marries a commoner who rescues him from his castle. - OhNoSheTwint