Lev Parnas: Giuliani associate implicates Trump in Ukraine scheme
Lev Parnas, the Soviet-born businessman whose work in Ukraine with President Donald Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani stands at the center of the impeachment inquiry, implicated the President Wednesday in an interview with CNN in which he said that their efforts were "all ...
Giuliani Kidnapped By Ukrainian Circus. - Andy Borowitz
Burning down the White House!
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 8.U.S. Troops Restart Joint Anti-ISIS Operations With Iraqis
- Lev Parnas: Trump ‘knew exactly what was going on’ in Ukraine
- Outgoing Iraq PM says US troop ouster up to next government
- FBI arrests three suspected neo-Nazis who planned to protest Virginia gun control proposals: Report
- Conservative vets launch ads urging Afghanistan withdrawal
- Angela Merkel on tension with Trump: 'It has structural causes'
The Lev Parnas revelations stunned many Americans who were unaware that there were people willing to associate with Giuliani.- Andy Borowitz
Ukraine Opens Investigation of Giuliani
Ukrainian authorities said Thursday they had opened a criminal investigation into whether the former US ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch was under surveillance by associates of Rudy Giuliani while in Kyiv last spring.
“The question is no longer ‘Should we impeach Mike Pence?’ ” one expert said. “The question is ‘How can we afford not to?’ - Andy Borowitz
- Devin Nunes Now Remembers Call With Lev Parnas
- Parnas: I’ll Release a Pic Each Time Trump Denies Knowing Me
- Lev Parnas Claims Fox News Contributor John Solomon Was Liaison Between Him and Indicted Ukrainian Oligarch
- McConnell mocks Pelosi for commemorative pens on impeachment articles
- Rand Paul threatens fellow Republicans with explosive witness votes
- Susan Collins questions delay on Lev Parnas documents
- Robert Hyde Denies Stalking Yovanovitch in Bonkers, Expletive-Filled Interview: 'I'm a Little Landscaper From F*cking Connecticut!'
- Trump to underline his support for school prayer as he courts evangelicals
- Trump goes on bizarre Comey rant in front of Chinese delegation: He ‘choked like a dog!’
- Former Federal Prosecutor: AG Barr ‘Should Probably Retain a Criminal Defense Attorney’
- Kellyanne Conway Melts Down Under Grilling by Fox News
- Meghan McCain Blasts NY Times for Running Negative Op-Ed on Her: Everyone Knows 'You Despise Red State' Women
- Senator Martha McSally Gets Pilloried for 'Unprofessional' Treatment of Manu Raju: 'You Should Apologize'
- Greta Van Susteren’s Husband Calls MSNBC On-Air Talent ‘Whores’ With ‘Pathetic’ Jobs
- CNN’s Van Jones Buries 2020 Field After Debate: ‘Nothing I Saw Tonight Would Be Able to Take Donald Trump Out’
I don't know who's the puppet, Trump or the Attorney General. - Speaker Pelosi
Yep, Trump Broke The Law Withholding Aid To Ukraine. What's the Penalty?
Today, GAO issued a legal decision concluding that the Office of Management and Budget violated the law when it withheld approximately $214 million appropriated to DOD for security assistance to Ukraine. The President has narrow, limited authority to withhold appropriations under the Impoundment Control Act of 1974. OMB told GAO that it withheld the funds to ensure that they were not spent “in a manner that could conflict with the President’s foreign policy.” The law does not permit OMB to withhold funds for policy reasons.
No one in the GOP Congress is a public servant. They all work for Trump Housekeeping. And the place is a pigsty. - Scott Linnen
Jared Made the Cover of Time.
Trump Must Be Jealous. Good Move, Time!
Trump Must Be Jealous. Good Move, Time!
I altered the cover ever so slightly
“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." — Abraham Lincoln
Rock The Voter News
- Warren to Sanders Post-Debate: ‘You Called Me a Liar’
- Pete Buttigieg: ‘I Actually Hate Flavored Mayo’
- Bloomberg campaign posts surreal tweets during Dem debate
- Three Jeopardy! Contestants Are Shown a Picture of Adam Schiff ... And None Are Able to ID Him
- Democrats vote to overturn Betsy DeVos rules on student debt
Lev Parnas just reminded the American public live on CNN that Mike Pence is complicit. If you don’t know who Mike Pence is he’s the individual who Paul Manafort handpicked for Trump. - Daniel Uhlfelder
The FBI Rapid Response Team In Action!
FBI investigators went to the home and business of Connecticut congressional candidate Robert Hyde, who has been caught up in the scandal about efforts to remove US Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch from Ukraine on Thursday.
It's Goodfellas, but with morons. - Jeff Tiedrich
- EU trade chief urges reset in U.S. relationship amid tensions
- Senate approves Trump trade deal with Canada, Mexico
- China Expresses ‘Regret, Unhappiness’ Over Trump Trade Deal
- Netflix Projected to Spend More Than $17 Billion on Content in 2020
Trump’s China deal:
-China agrees to buy $50B of ag products this year.
-That's a gain of $29B from before Trump tariffs.
-Trump tariffs have cost U.S. farmers $11B.
-U.S. taxpayers have spent $28B on emergency payouts to farmers.
-So loss to U.S. is $39B.
You do the math. - Robert Reich
Pelosi Pounces On Facebook
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) slammed tech giant Facebook on Thursday, accusing the social media company of abusing technology to mislead users and calling its behavior "shameful."
“The Facebook business model is strictly to make money. They don't care about the impact on children, they don't care about truth, they don't care about where this is all coming from, and they have said even if they know it's not true they will print it,” Pelosi said at a press conference.
It's been 6 months since I joined the gym and no progress. I'm going there in person tomorrow to see what's really going on. - Tony Starch