Bolton Book Claims He Was Ordered by Trump to Extract Damaging Info on Democrats from Ukraine
President Donald Trump allegedly ordered former national security advisor John Bolton to aid his campaign to “extract damaging information on Democrats from Ukrainian officials,” months before the infamous Trump-Ukraine call, in a meeting that allegedly included White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, and impeachment defense team leader Pat Cipollone.
Kind of ironic that the British Empire and the American Experiment would die on the exact same day. - Will Bunch
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Pompeo, in Ukraine, denies charges central to Trump’s impeachment trial
- Trump denies telling Bolton to aid Ukraine scheme
- Pentagon issues coronavirus guidance to service members
- Authorities shoot at SUV after it breaches Mar-a-Lago security
The utterly maddening thing is that they’re burning the country down not for some smooth, brilliant orator and politician, but for one of the worst, dumbest, generally useless humans to exist in the public sphere for the last fifty years. - John Rogers
Kim Jong Un Won't Like This
The Trump administration has rolled back Obama-era restrictions on the U.S. military’s use of land mines that have been banned by more than 100 countries.
“The President has canceled the Obama Administration’s policy to prohibit United States military forces from employing anti-personnel landmines outside of the Korean Peninsula,” according to a Friday statement from the White House’s Office of the Press Secretary.
Bolton is such a smart bureaucratic infighter that he should understand Barr and the White House are only a few hours away from wrecking his book and his life.
Trump might even try to leverage Barr to pursue him on criminal charges.
His only path is to make it all public. - Rick Wilson
- Alan Dershowitz Goes OFF to Wolf Blitzer Over Pro-Trump Impeachment Defense: 'CNN Distorted My Point to Misinform'
- Tucker Carlson, Trump Jr. mock CNN for story about lack of diversity on administration's coronavirus task force
- Mitch McConnell Played Naïve Media Like a Fiddle on Fraudulent Lamar Alexander Witness Tease
- Murkowski to vote against calling witnesses in impeachment trial
- Poll: Majority of Tennessee voters oppose removing Trump
- Top Barr Aide Who Helped Manage Epstein ‘Crisis’ to Oversee ‘Lingering’ Mueller Cases in D.C.
To be clear, the Republican Party was rotting at its core before they ever allowed trump in. He just came with the incurable diseases that will seal their fate. #RIPGOP - Ricky Davila
Take The Money And Run, Bros!
A nonprofit created to support President Donald Trump and his administration's policies donated more than $230,000 to a group that recently awarded cash prizes to black attendees at a Cleveland event they billed as a Christmas "cash giveaway."
Nation Grateful to John Roberts For Briefly Silencing Rand Paul. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Nadler to miss conclusion of Senate trial to be with wife
- Biden says he will endorse any Democrat who wins nomination
- Progressive group urges Sanders, Warren supporters to unite at Iowa caucuses
- Tears, Gasps & Laughter: All The Sundance Reactions To The New Hillary Clinton Documentary
- Oscars nominees invite teen suspended for dreadlocks to awards ceremony
I believe the truth will eventually come out. Republican Senators should think about that before they vote today. The truth will eventually come out. - Chuck Schumer
It's Small Farms Going Bankrupt, Not Mega-Farms
U.S. farm bankruptcy rates jumped 20% in 2019 - to an eight-year high - as financial woes in the U.S. agricultural economy continued in spite of massive federal bail-out funding, according to federal court data.
- Record $4 billion Airbus fine draws line under 'pervasive' bribery
- NBC Poll Shows Democratic Primary Voters Watch CNN Over MSNBC and Fox News — By a Landslide
- 'Alarmed and Frightened': Journalists Brace as Alden Global Capital Acquires Stake in Yet Another Newspaper Chain
- CNN's John Berman Blasts Senate Impeachment Process: 'Russia If You Are Listening, 2020 is Open for Investigations'
If you don't like income inequality, stop whining & buy yourself some Senators. - John Fugelsang
Trump Wants To Poison Us Gently With Roundup
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has re-approved a chemical used in Bayer's Roundup weed killer despite concerns over its health risks.
The agency is doubling down on its claims that the chemical, glyphosate, doesn’t pose a danger to humans despite thousands of lawsuits that attribute cancer to Roundup.
GOP Conclusion: “Donald Trump is a criminal. Fortunately, so are we.” - Tea Pain