Following a frosty couple days, U.S. President Donald Trump has once again hinted at a possible trade spat with Canada
Canada Fears Photo of Prime Minister With Pandas Could Worsen American Refugee Crisis - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US official: Pensacola shooting suspect was Saudi student
- Video shows disoriented migrant boy's death
- U.S. envoy to Iran says as many as 1,000 protesters killed in government crackdown
- Pentagon officials struggle to explain plans for Middle East deployments
- Ukrainian fugitive who claimed to have dirt on Burisma was arrested earlier this week in Germany
- War criminal pardoned by Trump can't find a job
- Viral video shows border wall being scaled at Mexicali. Border Patrol says system 'worked exactly as designed'
In War of Elton John Lyrics Kim Jong Un Calls Trump "Honky Cat" - Andy Borowitz
Trump Is Too Lazy To Use Burner Phones
President Donald Trump has communicated with Rudy Giuliani on unsecured personal cellphone lines that were almost certainly being monitored by Russian intelligence, current and former US officials told The Washington Post.
Giuliani Arrested At Customs Trying To Smuggle Conspiracy Theories Into Ukraine - Andy Borowitz
- Trump asks Supreme Court to block subpoena for financial docs
- David Gergen Blown Away By Giuliani Ukraine Trip: Impeachment is Going to Turn on the 'Word of a KGB Agent?!'
- Another House GOP Retirement: Holding Won’t Seek Reelection, Citing Redistricting
- Turley: Home, office 'inundated with threatening messages' since impeachment testimony
- Remember When Newt Gingrich Ruined Christmas in 1998?
- North Carolina towns forced to cancel Christmas celebrations over fear of violence from right wing extremist groups
- Trump Just Dynamited the Food Stamp Program
1 in 5 American children are now on food stamps which is why we must cut food stamps to reduce their dependency on food. - John Fugelsang
Another Government Shutdown?
President Trump spoke on Thursday night with Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman Richard Shelby (R-Ala.) about government funding ahead of the Dec. 20 shutdown deadline.
A source familiar with the discussion said the president and Shelby had a "productive conversation" about the appropriations process.
The media practically made Elizabeth Warren do an Excel spreadsheet about Medicare For All, but when was the last time they asked Donald Trump about his healthcare plan? His plan is “get a note from your podiatrist.” - Andy Borowitz
John Kerry introducing Biden in Cedar Rapids. Says they worked together for 24 years in the senate.
“The only team that’s worked more closely than us is Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin.”
Rock The Voter News
- Dem senator says he knows 'handful' of GOP colleagues considering vote to remove Trump
- Biden: Trump is 'ripping the soul out of this country'
- Lawrence O’Donnell Hammers Buttigieg Claim on Deficit: He ‘Literally Doesn’t Know What He’s Talking About’
- Bloomberg falsely claims that no one asked him about ‘stop and frisk’ until he ran for president
- Pelosi: ObamaCare could 'be path to Medicare for All'
- Obamas buy home in Martha's Vineyard
Republicans on Judiciary Committee Blast Democrats' Constant References to Laws - Andy Borowitz
I Wish Impeachment Included Tar and Feathering
More than 500 law professors have signed an open letter calling President Trump's conduct impeachable the day after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said that committee chairmen should begin drafting articles of impeachment.
The 520 professors said in the letter posted to Medium that impeachment does not require a crime, but rather an abuse of the public trust.
If we wind up with Joe Biden running against Donald Trump, I say we put them both on stage and whichever one can reset the clock on a VCR after a power outage gets to be president. - Rex Huppke
Uber in the US (2018):- 1.3 billion rides- 9 murders, 3,045 sexual assaults and 58 fatal crashes
New York City subway (2018):- 1.7 billion rides- 2 murders, 2 rapes and no fatal crashes
- Edward Hardy
- China to waive import tariffs on US soybeans, pork
- Trade war goes digital: countries eye tariffs on Internet economy
- Deutsche Bank staffers cleared but bank fined in money laundering case
- U.S. lawmaker says Uber must take action after disclosing sexual assault reports
- Chase, shootout involving hijacked UPS truck in Florida
I’ve lived in Miami for 25 years and have seen some things, but yesterday’s Wild West shootout on the highway where cops used vehicles & their occupants as human shields is new. Our law enforcement is going rogue & it feels symptomatic of the malignant lawlessness from on high. - Scott Linnen
You Go, Girl!
Teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg said on Friday the voices of climate strikers are being heard but politicians are still not taking action. "We are getting bigger and bigger and our voices are being heard more and more, but of course that does not translate into political action," Thunberg
You cannot worship the child in the manger while caging the child at the border.
A Fall Fundraiser