House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday said that she is asking her colleagues to pursue articles of impeachment against President Trump for his “failure to faithfully execute the law”...
A toast to Donald Trump:
May his presidency be as short as his fingers. - Middle Age Riot
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump: I was asking Zelensky to help America, not me
- Pentagon chief says troop withdrawal from northeast Syria is complete
- Trump mulls sending additional 14,000 troops to Middle East: report
- N.Korea warns Trump it will use 'corresponding' force if attacked
- 'Jews are France', says Emmanuel Macron after 107 Jewish graves desecrated in anti-Semitic attack
The evidence in the House Intelligence Committee’s report makes it clear: Trump’s scheme to pressure Ukraine was an abuse of power for his own political gain. This is precisely why our founders put impeachment powers into our Constitution. - Sen. Kamala Harris
Who Thinks Impeachment Will Embolden Trump & The GOP When The Senate Won't Remove Him From Office ?
White House counsel Pat Cipollone met with Senate Republicans for lunch on Wednesday to denigrate the impeachment proceedings in the House and plot strategy for the likely Senate trial, the latest example of increasing coordination between the president and senators who will determine his fate.
In the 1970's President Nixon called Pierre Trudeau an "as*hole." Trudeau's response was, "I've been called worse by better people."
- Trump demands 'fast' impeachment in House
- Trump waves away questions about Giuliani's phone calls with OMB
- Barr attorney can't provide evidence Trump was set up by DOJ
- Trump Campaign Manager Brad Parscale and George Conway Get in Bitter Spat: 'Looking Like a Lost Puppy'
- Kellyanne Conway Gets Extremely Mad at Stanford Professor: 'Who the Hell Are You Lady!?'
- Columnist Who Went to School With Sen. John Kennedy: His Accent is Fake
- Impeachment report says Mike Pence at least knew of Trump efforts to pressure Ukraine
- Melania says children should be kept out of politics, Twitter reminds her of all the kids her husband caged
- Hannity slams Stern for Clinton interview: 'Not the guy I grew up listening to'
- Rep. Duncan Hunter Shows no Signs of Resigning Despite Pleading Guilty to Campaign Finance Charges
- Jonathan Turley Thought Sonia Sotomayor Wasn’t Smart Enough to Be on the Supreme Court
TRUMP: "If you're gonna impeach me, do it now."PELOSI: "Done" - Tea Pain
At Least Someone Is Going After the Russians
Federal law enforcement officials have announced criminal charges and sanctions against Russian nationals who operate a hacking organization known as Evil Corp., a group officials say is responsible for one of the most sweeping banking fraud schemes in the past decade.
Gym Jordan wouldn’t acknowledge the truth if it was being sexually assaulted right in front of him. - Bradley Whitford
Melania doesn't get enough credit for being as poisonous as her husband. - Melissa Kabas
Rock The Voter News
- John Kerry endorses Joe Biden for president in 2020 election
- Biden hammers Trump over video of world leaders mocking him
- Warren Is Drafting U.S. Legislation to Reverse ‘Mega Mergers’
- Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar is quietly gaining momentum
You know what was more disrespectful to Barron than saying his name? Cheating on his mother while she was pregnant with him. - OhNoSheTwint
Don't Mess With Pelosi
On the heels of her directive to House Democrats to proceed on articles of impeachment, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) grew heated when a reporter asked if she hates President Trump...“I don’t hate anyone. I was raised in a way that is a heart full of love and I always pray for the President. And I still pray for the President. I pray for the President all the time. So don’t mess with me when it comes to words like that.”
Trump can't even command a Roomba.
- French wine, cheese targeted in latest Trump trade fight
- NBC opens investigation into 'America's Got Talent' after Gabrielle Union's removal from show
- Amazon Sold 25 Million Products During Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Saudi Aramco raises $25.6 billion in the world's biggest IPO
If Trump was willing to pay $400 million to Ukraine for them to fabricate dirt on Biden, why is Lindsey Graham doing it for free? What a SUCKER!!! - Tea Party Cat
Your Tax Dollars At Work
US forces are thought to have killed a senior jihadist leader in northern Syria using a rarely deployed “Ninja” missile which attacks targets with precision sword-like blades.
The Hellfire missile, or AGM-114R9X, which has a set of six folding blades instead of a warhead for minimum collateral damage, is believed to have been used to take out a commander in the al-Qaeda offshoot Hayat Tahrir Al Sham (HTS) in the province of Idlib.