Mitch McConnell insists there’s no daylight with the White House when it comes to a Senate impeachment trial.
The powerful Senate Majority Leader claimed there would be “total coordination” with President Trump, even though the two men have outlined starkly different outlines of how things will play out when the impeachment drama gets to the upper chamber.
Jacob Marley: Tonight you will be visited by 2 ghosts.
Trump: I thought it was 3.
Jacob Marley: LOL no you have no future. - OhNoSheTwint
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Election results 2019: Boris Johnson returns to power with big majority
- An alliance between Russia and China is the next military threat
- Protesters destroy portraits of US ambassador in South Korea
- Brass to troops: Stay out of political firestorm
- Senate defies earlier White House block to unanimously recognize Armenian genocide
- Jersey City attack investigated as domestic terrorism, hate crime
It's unfair to say the President is financially beholden to Russia when he just got 100% owned by a Swedish teenager. - Stephen Colbert
Thank You U.S. House of Representatives
For the first time in two decades, the House Judiciary Committee has advanced articles of impeachment against a sitting president, charging Donald Trump with abusing power and hindering a congressional investigation into that alleged abuse.
It must be so embarrassing to still be a Republican. - Roland Scahill
- Amid impeachment, Trump and Giuliani still coordinate on anti-Biden dirt
- Steve Bannon on impeachment: Trump is not just looking for a Senate acquittal but exoneration
- Trump is responsible for "most direct sustained assault" on media freedom says Fox News host Chris Wallace
- Supreme Court considers President Trump's effort to shield tax returns
- ‘This one’s a lemon’ vs. ‘Is he above the law?’: Judges spar over Trump emoluments case
- Woman sues for sex discrimination after being denied morning after pill
Republicans complain about "the war on Christmas" to distract from their wars on women, gays, immigrants, reporters, veterans, the Constitution, poor people, and decency. - Middle Age Riot
Departing Kentucky Governor Pardons Gruesome Murderer. Dear God, Why?
It’s not clear if Betty Carnes was killed by asphyxiation or by the eight blows to her head that Delmar Partin delivered with a metal pipe. The coroner couldn’t tell which killed the mother of three first, but it was very clear that her head was then chopped off and placed on her lap in a 55-gallon barrel that was destined for a toxic waste site.
On Monday, departing Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin pardoned and commuted the sentence of Partin, who was convicted of killing her at the factory where they both worked in Barbourville in 1994.
In his order, Bevin said he pardoned Partin because potential DNA evidence had not been tested.
Lindsey Graham Says He Has Accepted Trump As His Personal Savior. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Named Person of the Year by Popular Sociopath Magazine ~ Andy Borowitz
I hope all the GOP senators put on MAGA hats for the trial. Let's make it even more obvious. - David Corn
Rock The Voter News
- Biden warns that Boris Johnson's victory shows dangers of parties leaning too far left
- Biden picks up O'Rourke alum to lead digital efforts
- Bernie Sanders endorses controversial 'Young Turks' host
- Warren Doubled Down On 'Medicare For All'
- Iowa now only state barring felons from voting after Kentucky gov signs exec order
- Dems launch bilingual ad campaign off drug pricing bill
Republicans who are afraid to stand up to Trump are called Moscowards. - OhNoSheTwint
Jesus, What's Next? Medical Experiments on Immigrants?
Immigrants held in ICE jails received medical care so bad it resulted in 2 preventable surgeries, including an 8-yr-old who had to have part of his forehead removed, & contributed to 4 deaths, according to a complaint from a whistleblower.
Right after they impeach him, I hope they impeach him again. - Michael Ian Black
- US retail sales rose less than expected 0.2% in November
- FTC may block Facebook's integration plans for WhatsApp and Instagram
- Christmas tree prices rise as supplies remain tight
- Costa Rica will receive its first Airbus A350 today
The good news is if Trump is tweeting 100 times a day, his fingers aren't near the nuclear codes. - Lizz Winstead
Is Trump Crying Wolf Again?
President Donald Trump and China said Friday they have a "limited" Phase One trade deal – including cancellation of new tariffs on Chinese goods – but investors appeared unimpressed because of a lack of details.
Prince Andrew must be grateful that the Brexiteers stole his limelight away from he and Jeffrey Epstein.
AllHatNoCattle will be 19 tomorrow.
Thank you for the best 19 years -- I couldn't have done it without you.