Evangelical publication calls for Trump's removal from office
A leading Christian magazine founded by late evangelist Billy Graham -- father of key presidential supporter Franklin Graham -- published an op-ed on Thursday calling for President Donald Trump to be removed from office and urging evangelicals not to support him.
Who will be the first Fox personality to call Christianity Today communist? - Schooley
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Pulled Plug on Pompeo’s November Ukraine Trip Over Impeachment Heat
- Twitter removes 88K accounts tied to Saudi Arabia
- Erdogan says Turkey will retaliate against possible U.S. sanctions
- Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff pushes back on Afghanistan reports
- Trump's 'shameful' migrant stance condemns thousands to violent limbo in Mexico
- Republican Matt Shea 'participated in act of domestic terrorism', says report
- US service academies say hand gestures at Army-Navy game were a game and not racist
Trump could crucify Jesus on 5th avenue and not lose any supporters. - mith tweet
I Wonder How the POC Soldiers Feel About This
The Republican-controlled Senate quietly cut the phrase "white nationalist" from a measure in the National Defense Authorization Act, which was intended to explicitly address the threat of white nationalists in the military, altering the language of a House-passed amendment before passing the massive military spending bill Tuesday.
The president* is not merely unChristian. He’s a damn heathen in every sense of the word. - Charles P. Pierce
- Evangelical Trump supporters bash Christianity Today for calling for removal from office
- White House considers arguing that Trump wasn't impeached: reports
- White House: Trump was 'just riffing' about late Rep. John Dingell 'looking up' from hell
- Laura Ingraham Insists Trump Wasn't Actually Impeached: 'America's First Fake Impeachment'
- Trump DOJ Blows Up GOP Excuse for Rejecting Witnesses at Impeachment Trial in Senate
- Ivanka Trump says father is 'energized' by impeachment fight
- Matt Bevin Defends Pardoning Convicted Child Rapist Because 'Hymens Were Intact'
- Police: Iowa woman said she hit teen with car because she was 'a Mexican'
Evangelicals standing by Trump despite him being a lying, cheating, sexual predator are the same ones who said Obama wasn’t a Christian. This isn’t politics or even religion, it’s just overt racism. - OhNoSheTwint
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Mocks Biden Then Apologizes
Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the former chief spokesman for President Donald Trump, tweeted an apology to Joe Biden Thursday night after mocking the former vice president’s reference to stuttering at the sixth Democratic presidential debate.
“I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I hhhave absolutely no idea what Biden is talking about. #DemDebate,” the former White House press secretary wrote in a now-deleted tweet during the PBS NewsHour/POLITICO debate. Biden had just referenced talking with a "little kid who says I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I can't talk, what do I do?"
Imagine torturing a dog and still being the least objectionable member of the Huckabee family. - Jeff Tiedrich
Trump Claims He Knows John Dingell Is In Hell Because He Sees Window Into Terrifying Inferno Every Time He Closes His Eyes - The Onion
Rock The Voter News
- Biden Clashes with Sanders While Ripping Medicare for All: 'Put Your Hand Down for a Second, Bernie!'
- Amy Klobuchar, Pete Buttigieg Lock Horns at Dem Debate: 'You Lost By 20 Points' in Indiana'
- 'I Miss Kamala, I Miss Cory': Andrew Yang Gets Ovation Responding to Question on 2020 Field Being 'Overwhelmingly White'
- 'Wine cave': Inside Buttigieg's high-priced underground fundraiser
My man-servant dropped a candelabra and burned down my wine cave. I'd appreciate privacy during this difficult time and whatnot. - George Wallace
- Facebook says a pro-Trump media outlet used artificial intelligence to create fake people and push conspiracies
- U.S. Steel to Eliminate 1,545 Michigan Jobs
- French telecom company Orange convicted over suicides
- United pulls 737 Max from its schedule until early June
- Boeing’s Starliner crew spacecraft won’t dock with Space Station as planned after missing target orbit
I had an 85” TV installed yesterday which sounded pretty cool until MSNBC show a clip of sweaty rally Trump. Now I don’t want to turn it back on.
Any good therapists out there? - Scot
Loosened Security at US Airports To Reduce Wait Time.
A whistleblower with the Transportation Security Administration is sounding the alarm about loosened security at US airports, charging that top TSA officials have prioritized speed over security by reducing the sensitivity of metal detectors, disabling technology on some X-ray machines, issuing orders to keep the baggage conveyor belts moving in certain circumstances and ordering policy changes that result in fewer pat-downs.