President Trump said Friday he is considering visiting Russia next year to attend its May Day Parade.
“I was invited. I am thinking about it. It is right in the middle of our campaign season,” Trump told reporters at the White House.
Trump said he might go to the May Day parade in Russia after being invited by Vladimir Putin.
Don't you hate it when that happens? You know, when your boss invites you somewhere and you feel obligated to go? - Nick Jack Pappas
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump Blasts Whistleblower Attorney Mark Zaid: 'Should be Sued, Maybe for Treason
- Don Jr. in New Book: Driving Past the Graves at Arlington, I ‘Thought of All the Attacks We’d Already Suffered as a Family’
- Trump says he's open to releasing memo of another Ukraine call
- Trump on Megadonor and Ambassador Sondland: ‘I Hardly Know the Gentleman’
- Report: WH ignored warnings from State Department officials about ending immigrant protection
- Trump put on a Hispanic accent to imitate and mock migrants pleading to cross the US border
Trump is not allowed to run a charity but he is allowed to run a country.
How crazy is that?? - Hear me roar tweet
Bolton's Lawyer Having a Sad at Lack of Subpoena
An attorney for former national security adviser John Bolton and former deputy national security adviser Charles Kupperman said Friday he is "dismayed" that his clients will not be be compelled to testify in the ongoing House impeachment inquiry after lawmakers refused to issue subpoenas.
John Bolton v Trump is gonna be like porn for moral people. - John Fugelsang
- Trump Denies DOJ Interference: 'I Never Spoke to Them About Anything'
- President Trump Boasts: 'I Caught the Swamp, I Caught Them All'
- Trump rails against impeachment: 'They shouldn't be having public hearings'
- Mulvaney defies House subpoena, cites immunity 'one minute' before deposition
- Trump mocks Bloomberg as 'little Michael,' predicts he won't do well in 2020 race
- Jury in Roger Stone trial ordered not to watch 'The Godfather'
- Betsy DeVos at risk of subpoena after refusing to testify before House education panel
- Kim Kardashian’s ex Ray J is meeting with the Trump administration to try to get rap mogul Suge Knight pardoned
- Kanye Claims He’ll 'Run for President in 2024': What Are 'Y’all Laughing At?'
Imagine being stuck between Kanye and Tulsi Gabbard on a flight... “When I was in Iraq I—“ ‘Sorry Tulsi ima let you finish but, this is the best bag of peanuts I’ve ever had! Ima be a peanut farmer! Every pair of Yeezy’s is gonna come with a bag. Gonna call em Yeez Nuts! Genius!’ - Cyrus McQueen
Al Franken and Katie Hill resigned from Congress for MUCH LESS.
Referee says he told Rep. Jim Jordan that Ohio State doctor performed sex act in shower. The referee said the response of Jordan and another former coach was, "Yeah, yeah, we know."
I don’t think the President is a big fan of public transportation... except when looking for buses to throw people under.- Dan Rather
Rock The Voter News
- Bloomberg makes preparations for 2020 run
- Yang on potential Bloomberg 2020 entrance: 'It's probably going to change the price of advertising'
- Klobuchar on Bloomberg bid: We don't need anyone coming in and telling us 'we aren't enough'
- Maggie Haberman Pours Cold Water on Bloomberg White House Bid: 'Going to Get Ugly Very Quickly'
Hey kids. I'm in my 60s. You've never lived in an America where the rich paid their fair share. I have. Let me tell you what that was like:
* We built new schools
* We built new highways
* We cut the poverty rate
* We lead the world in technology
* WE WENT TO THE FUCKING MOON - Jeff Tiedrich
More Transcripts Released In The Drip Drip Drip Strategy
House Democrats on Friday unveiled new details in their impeachment investigation by releasing the interview transcripts from two national security officials who testified about President Trump’s contacts with Ukraine.
The release of the depositions — providing verbatim exchanges from last month's private interviews with Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and Fiona Hill — cap a week in which Democrats have made public several witness transcripts in an effort to keep the attention on their impeachment inquiry even as multiple witnesses have refused to appear. The public phase of the probe is slated to begin next week.
Gates Foundation Pledges $25 Billion To Eradicate Whatever Disease Drives People To Support Taxing The Rich - The Onion
- Trump rules out total rollback of Chinese tariffs
- Federal prosecutors charged two former Twitter employees with spying on behalf of Saudi Arabia
- More Sears and Kmart store closures are happening in 2020 -- here are all the locations
- Italy to make climate change study compulsory in schools
Cockroaches Feeling Very Optimistic About Future Of Planet - The Onion
EPA Being Investigated For Destroying Documents
The Environmental Protection Agency’s inspector general is investigating whether chief of staff Ryan Jackson was involved in destroying internal documents that should have been retained, according to two people familiar with the matter.
James Dean is being resurrected by CGI to appear in an upcoming movie. Don’t ever let anyone tell you things have gotten more difficult for white guys in Hollywood. Even dead ones can still get a job.- Bette Midler
Hi friends and followers, could you please kick in a buck or two?