The former top Russia adviser in the White House said she came to realize the U.S. Ambassador to the EU was sent on a "domestic political errand" to pressure Ukraine to investigate President Trump's political adversaries.
The sober precision of these people v the giggly, wing-it slovenliness of Sondland is so striking. You can see why Trump bonded with Sondland. - Emily Nussbaum
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Pentagon IDs soldiers killed in Afghanistan helicopter crash
- Trump rebukes Navy leaders and insists sailor will remain a SEAL
- Inspector general report on FBI's Trump-Russia probe due out in December
- Pentagon official says Ukrainians asked about aid the same day Trump spoke to Zelensky
- Russia 'ruined' Ukrainian naval vessels before handing them back, says Ukrainian navy
- Benjamin Netanyahu Indicted for Bribery
What Hill is really asserting this morning is that current GOP Members of Congress are being successfully used by the Russians. - David Jolly
Nunes Met With Giuliani's Indicted Associate
Lev Parnas, an indicted associate of Rudy Giuliani, helped arrange meetings and calls in Europe for Rep. Devin Nunes in 2018, Parnas’ lawyer Ed MacMahon told The Daily Beast.
Nunes aide Derek Harvey participated in the meetings, the lawyer said, which were arranged to help Nunes’ investigative work...
What Zen meditation does Schiff practice to resist throttling Nunes? - Jennifer Rubin
- Trump's NOAA pick withdraws, cites health
- David Holmes Testifies Trump's Phone Call Was So Loud Gordon Sondland 'Winced'
- Sondland pressed on why Trump has blocked witnesses: 'I wish I could answer'
- Pence aide denies 'alleged discussion' between VP and Sondland on Ukraine aid
- Trump erupts over ‘human scum’ impeachment investigators in rambling series of false and misleading tweets
- Trump: It was a 'GREAT' day for GOP and me in Wednesday's impeachment hearings
- Trump lashes out at Fox News amid impeachment fight
- Trump cozies up to GOP during impeachment — including Mitt Romney and Susan Collins
- Reps. Jim Jordan, Elise Stefanik respond to Gordon Sondland's testimony
In a world full of Elise Stefaniks be a Dr.Fiona Hill. - irishrygirl
GOP Female Misogynist
Tensions over a long-stalled Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) reauthorization spilled into public view on the Senate floor on Wednesday.
Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) tried to get consent to vote on the House-passed VAWA bill by the end of the year, including allowing both sides to offer two amendments...Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa), who is introducing her own VAWA reauthorization, objected to setting up the vote on the bill, arguing that the House legislation could not pass the GOP-controlled Senate.
Nunes really captures that old movie trope of the guy treating his wife like she's the crazy one when she finds panties in his car and accuses him of having an affair. - Schooley tweet
Rock The Voter News
- 2020 debate: Tulsi Gabbard prompts a brawl with Kamala Harris over dig at Democratic Party
- More than 100 Democrats sign letter calling for Stephen Miller to resign
- Rep. Carolyn Maloney wins election to chair House Oversight Committee
- Obama photographer mocks Trump's handwritten notes with images of predecessor's writings
- Gore kicking off 24 hours of climate talks around the world
- Judge halts all scheduled federal executions
Imagine being Russia, wanting to buy a Democrat, and only being able to afford Tulsi Gabbard. - Middle Age Riot
Trump Says He's an Expert in Watching People Make Phone Calls
In perhaps his most desperate impeachment defense yet, President Donald Trump insisted on Thursday that he is an expert in “watching people make phone calls” but still has never been able to effectively overhear calls not on speakerphone — an apparent push back to a story by David Holmes, the counselor for political affairs at the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine, who recounted overhearing Trump’s bizarre July 26 phone call with U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland.
If you think a woman can't beat Donald Trump, Nancy Pelosi does it every single day. - Senator Amy Klobuchar
The impeachment inquiry is the biggest whodunnit since OJ. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump is lying about the ‘new’ ‘Apple’ factory
- McDonald's workers file lawsuit to address workplace violence
- Target and TJMaxx are killing department stores
- Amnesty International: Facebook, Google surveillance an 'assault on privacy'
You know what scares the hell out of me?The 122K people that liked Trump's tweet on opening an Apple factory that has been in operation for 6 years.- Woman in the Moon tweet
Zuckerberg and Trump Meet Secretly. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
President Trump hosted an undisclosed meeting at the White House with Mark Zuckerberg during the Facebook CEO’s most recent trip to Washington, according to NBC News.
The October meeting, which Facebook confirmed to The Hill, came during the same trip during which Zuckerberg testified before Congress about the platform's new cryptocurrency, Libra. Peter Thiel, a billionaire venture capitalist and Facebook board member, was also in attendance at the White House dinner, NBC News reported.
This Video Will Make You Feel Better. You're welcome.