Republicans on the House committees conducting the impeachment inquiry into President Trump outlined their strategy for defending him in a new memo focused on "four key pieces of evidence" they say are "fatal" to Democrats' allegations about Trump's dealings with Ukraine.
Republicans: keeping the Christ in Christmas and the God in Goddamn Traitors. - Middle Age Riot
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Turkey threatens to release detained ISIS members to Europe
- Mulvaney’s OMB Held Up Lethal Ukraine Aid in 2017 for Fear of Russian Reaction
- U.S. Willing To Shoot Syrian Officials To “Protect The Oil”
- Israeli airstrike kills Islamic Jihad commander in Gaza home
- Thousands join French march against Islamophobia
- Former Bolivian president Morales heads to Mexico for asylum
- Hong Kong police shoot protester, man set on fire
- Border activist charged for helping migrants faces second trial
Q: What location in the United States is closest to Russia?
A: The White House- Jon Cooper tweet
The U.K. Konservatives
Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says she's "dumbfounded" the U.K. government has failed to release a report on Russian influence in British politics as the country prepares for national elections.
Clinton told the BBC in an interview broadcast Monday that the public needs to know what is in the report by Parliament's Intelligence and Security Committee.
- Nikki Haley: Tillerson and John Kelly wanted me to subvert Trump to “save country”
- Steve Schmidt: 'Overwhelming chance that Trump will dump Pence' for Haley
- In private speech, Bolton suggested some of Trump's policy decisions are guided by personal interest
- Giuliani considers launching an impeachment podcast amid public hearings
- CNN's Jake Tapper Skewers Lindsey Graham Over Impeachment Hypocrisy
- Lindsey Graham basks in the impeachment spotlight
- Trump Primary Opponent Joe Walsh Names Names on the Worst GOP Impeachment Sellouts
- Sean Spicer eliminated on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ despite support from Trump
- Alabama Student Says ‘Jeffrey Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ Live On Air on MSNBC
- EPA Reportedly Preparing Even 'Worse' Version Of ‘Secret Science’ Rule
Nikki Haley is a moderate Republican if the standard for moderate Republican is “hasn’t raped anyone.” - OhNoSheTwint
Supreme Court Leans Towards Ending DACA
The Supreme Court on Tuesday appeared likely to side with the Trump administration in its effort to end a program that lets nearly 700,000 young, undocumented immigrants live and work in the United States without fear of deportation.
During an extended, 80-minute oral argument inside a packed courtroom that included some of the threatened immigrants, several conservative justices said the Department of Homeland Security laid out sufficient reasons for its decision to rescind the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, program.
Lindsey Graham: "The radical left can kiss my ass."
The radical left: "Your head is in the way." - Middle Age Riot
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton says she faces 'enormous pressure' on 2020, but it's 'not in my plans'
- Maya Rockeymoore Cummings, widow of Baltimore Rep. Elijah Cummings, will seek his seat in Congress
- Elizabeth Warren Tells 10 Year-old Girl Why She Decided To Run For President
- Bloomberg files for Democratic presidential primary in Arkansas
Donald Trump went on Twitter this morning to wish Jimmy Carter a speedy recovery after the 95-year-old former president was scheduled for emergency brain surgery.
Just kidding, he called Dreamers "criminals." - Middle Age Riot
Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley defended President Trump on Tuesday, saying that she believed the president was "truthful" in all of his dealings with her.
In an interview with Savannah Guthrie on NBC's "TODAY" show, Haley defended Trump as "great to work with" and reiterated that she did not share the concerns of other former officials, such as John Kelly, regarding Trump's aptitude for the job.
The increasingly Invasion-of-the-Body-Snatchers behavior of Trump sycophants like Nikki Haley is astonishing & deeply disturbing. It really feels like we are in a horror film. - janegray tweet
At this very moment, a white man in America, born into obscene wealth and handed every opportunity, a man who failed upwards his entire life and fell ass-backwards into the United States presidency, is sitting in a White House bedroom and complaining about how unfair his life is. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Donald Trump's firm is to pay the Scottish Government £225,000 to cover its legal bills
- Poll: 1 in 5 US adults report trouble affording prescription drugs
- Amazon's $1.5 million political gambit backfires in Seattle City Council election
- Chinese telecoms giant Huawei to give staff $286 million in cash rewards for helping it ride out U.S. curbs
- Supreme Court refuses to hear Remington's appeal in lawsuit from Sandy Hook victims
Revamped WPA To Create 50,000 New Jobs By Disassembling, Reassembling Hoover Dam - The Onion
The Grifter Administration's Latest Grift
At least eight former White House, presidential transition and campaign officials for President Donald Trump were hired as outside contractors to the federal health department at the cost of hundreds of thousands of dollars per year, according to documents newly obtained by POLITICO.
They were among at least 40 consultants who worked on a one-year, $2.25 million contract directed by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Administrator Seema Verma. The contractors were hired to burnish Verma’s personal brand and provide “strategic communications” support. They charged up to $380 per hour for work traditionally handled by dozens of career civil servants in CMS's communications department.
Is Anybody Out There?