Dramatic new disclosures on Day 1 of the House impeachment hearings painted an incriminating picture of Donald Trump as a President instinctively willing to sacrifice America's interests for his own.
In the most critical step so far in the investigation into Trump's alleged scheme to coerce Ukraine's help for his reelection campaign, Democrats posed a question to every US citizen at the core of this dark national chapter.
Jim Jordan is pretending that the impeachment witnesses are Ohio State wrestlers and he’s an assistant coach. - Full Frontal
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- The Trump Administration Detained a Record 69,550 Migrant Children This Year
- Grand Rapids to pay $190K to Latino US citizen wrongfully detained by ICE
- Italian ship attacked by pirates in Mexico, two crew hurt
- North Korea says US offered to resume nuclear talks in December
- Trump hosts Turkish President Erdogan at White House despite criticism on Syria
Stephen Miller is proof that only in America could a young Jewish boy grow up to be a Nazi. - John Fugelsang
The Effects Of GW Bush Normalizing Torture
The new movie The Report — which comes out Friday and tells the true story of a U.S. Senate staffer who doggedly investigated the CIA's use of torture after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks — is a look back on a controversial part of our country's past. But the CIA's torture program continues to have huge implications at the U.S. military court and prison in Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, where 40 accused terrorists are still being held.
Trump’s former physician might run for Congress. He’s the guy who withdrew as nominee for VA secretary over allegations he was abusive at work, overprescribed drugs, and had substance issues. Hell, with a resume like that, why not go right for president?? - Bette Midler
Hey, There's Another Impeachment Involving a Trump!
University of Florida’s student president is facing impeachment after using $50,000 in mandatory student tuition fees to pay for a campus visit from Donald Trump Jr. and his girlfriend, senior Trump campaign adviser Kimberly Guilfoyle.
Donald Trump Jr. always looks to me like a guy who’s ready to slink up to some woman minding her own business at a bar and say, “Hey honey, buy you a drink?” - Stephen King
- Nixon WH Lawyer John Dean: First Day of Trump Hearings Yielded More Damning Testimony Than All of Watergate
- Devin Nunes Decries Impeachment Hearing as 'Carefully Orchestrated Media Smear Campaign'
- 'Truth matters': Prosecutors urge jury to convict Roger Stone
- Manafort sought to hurt Clinton 2016 campaign efforts in key states
- Trump is reportedly mulling firing intelligence community inspector general
- Ex-GOP congressman says Trump's "increasingly erratic behavior" has lost Republicans the suburbs
- Fox News regular tells Lou Dobbs that George Soros controls a large part of the State Department and activities of FBI agents
- Kellyanne Conway after CNN plays George Conway remarks: 'I'm embarrassed for you'
- Sessions vows to 'work for' Trump endorsement
The American people deserve to know what Donald Trump is hiding in his tax returns. - Joe Biden
Hark, A New Immigration Whistleblower!
A new anonymous whistleblower has accused the Trump administration of requiring U.S. asylum officers to enforce an illegal and immoral policy “clearly designed to further this administration's racist agenda of keeping Hispanic and Latino populations from entering the United States.”
Breaking with White House tradition, this year on Thanksgiving Trump will pardon a turkey only after it gives him dirt on Joe Biden. - OhNoSheTwint
Rock The Voter News
- Impeachment hearing breaks into laughter after Democrat invites Trump to testify
- Democrats call for Stephen Miller to resign after leak of xenophobic emails
- Former Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick joins Democratic presidential race
- Hillary Clinton warns of threats against female politicians
- Jimmy Carter 'up and walking' after brain surgery
I’m fully expecting Fox News to air highlights from the Clinton impeachment hearings all day instead of covering Trumps - Roland Scahill
Vetting Isn't a Priority at the White House, Apparently
A senior Trump administration official has embellished her résumé with misleading claims about her professional background — even creating a fake Time magazine cover with her face on it — raising questions about her qualifications to hold a top position at the State Department.
Impeachment is way more democratic than the Electoral College. - David Frum
- Trump has made this false claim about China and tariffs at least 100 times
- Chinese national pleads guilty in U.S. court to stealing Phillips 66 trade secrets
- Court rules against warrantless searches of phones, laptops
- Alcohol industry races to save tax break by year-end deadline
- Nothing says Christmas like $30 Trump Pence wrapping paper and $60 ‘Keep America Great’ ornaments
In 1996 Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes created a television channel whose sole goal was to manipulate and frighten millions of gullible Americans with right wing propaganda.
They succeeded. - Andy Lassner
How To Dig Yourself Deeper Into the Hole
In its effort to sell off the lease to the Trump International Hotel in Washington, the Trump Organization has put together a glossy investor brochure complete with pictures showcasing the hotel's grandiose architecture, its central location and its spa's Himalayan salt chamber.
The hotel's biggest selling point though, according to a copy of the brochure seen by CNN, is the one thing that the Trump family insists it didn't take advantage of: profiting off foreign governments.
The Circle Of Life 2019 - Asking your kids for computer help so you can help your parents with theirs. - Conan O'Brien