CNN's John Berman talks to Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-OH) about the statements Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) made about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi at a Trump rally in Louisiana.
Today's Republicans would have taken the security guard who discovered the Watergate burglary and ruined his life. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Russia using UK politicians and former spies to go after its enemies, dossier claims
- Russian smuggling linked to 39 bodies found in truck in Britain
- Ukraine had agreed to announce a Biden investigation — blowing a massive hole in Trump’s defense: report
- Ruling Holds U.S. Accountable for Border Separations
Booing Donald Trump is the new national anthem. - Middle Age Riot
Barr Refused to Hold Press Conference Exonerating Trump.
President Trump wanted Attorney General William Barr to hold a press conference saying the president had not broken any laws during the July 25 phone call during which he urged Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate political rival Joe Biden, CBS News has confirmed, according to multiple sources.
The difference between a Klan hood and a MAGA hat is a hood hides the ugly. - Middle Age Riot
- House Republicans want to call whistleblower to testify in public impeachment hearings
- Lindsey Graham Suggests Million-Dollar Trump Donor Gordon Sondland Now Conspiring With Democrats to Subvert Trump
- Pence files paperwork for Trump to be on New Hampshire ballot
- Trump, McConnell and GOP Allies Pushing Jeff Sessions Not to Run for Old Senate Seat
- Trump Claims 'We Don't Have Freedom of the Press' In Frenzied Tweets Blasting WaPo's Bill Barr Story
- Bevin cites 'irregularities' in asking for Kentucky recanvass
- Donald Trump Jr.'s wild interview on 'The View' went off the rails
- DOJ Admits in Michael Flynn Case That FBI ‘Mistakenly Identified’ Peter Strzok Notes
High Turnout of Smart Voters in Kentucky Terrifies Rand Paul . - Andy Borowitz
The Whistleblower's Lawyer Is Getting Death Threats as Trump & the GOP Intended
On the evening of Oct. 2, Mark Zaid, one of the attorneys representing the anonymous official whose whistleblower complaint sparked the impeachment probe into President Trump, received an email with the subject line: “a bullet in your head.”
it's almost kind of tragically sad, a son willing to repeatedly humiliate himself in order to win the love of a father who is incapable of loving him, but then you realize it's Donald Trump Jr. and you laugh, because seriously, f*ck that guy. - Jeff Tiedrich
Trump accuses Hillary Clinton of deliberately losing election so he could be impeached. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Biden Says 'Elitist' Elizabeth Warren Isn't Giving 'Straight Talk' on Health Care, Accuses Her of Using GOP Talking Point
- More than 100 black female activists endorse Warren for president
- Castro Fires Back at Buttigieg in Skirmish Over Mayoral Experience: 'Could Almost Fit South Bend in Our Alamodome'
- Sanders campaign launches first New Hampshire TV ads
Remember when there used to be all these articles about how people in europe live longer than americans because they drink red wine and eat more olive oil or bullsh*t like that? turns out it was universal healthcare the whole time. -argumentwinner tweet
Rand Paul Blocks Whistleblower Protection. What a Tool.
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) blocked a resolution Wednesday reaffirming the Senate's support for whistleblower protections and accused Democrats of "fake outrage."
The way people are criticizing Elizabeth Warren for being “unlikable” and “antagonistic” just shows that it was never really "But, her emails” it was "But, she's female.” - OhNoSheTwint
- existing trade tariffs in phases
- Google considers changes to political ad policy: report
- Anchor says Buckingham Palace pressure killed ABC's story on Epstein
- Bill Gates says meeting Jeffrey Epstein was a mistake
When I am Queen, all hospitals and health care systems will be on THE SAME electronic medical records system. - Lizzie O'Leary tweet
Band Aid Solution: French Police Close Migrant Camps. Where Are They To Go Now?
French police cleared two huge migrant tent camps in northern Paris on Thursday and authorities vowed to clear other camps, a day after the government announced tighter immigration policies.
Hi friends and followers, could you please kick in a buck or two?