...In late September, Trump changed his primary residence from Manhattan to Palm Beach, Florida, according to documents filed with the Palm Beach County Circuit Court. Melania Trump, the first lady, also changed her residence to Palm Beach in an identical document.
Each of the Trumps filed a “declaration of domicile” saying that the Mar-a-Lago Club, Trump’s resort in Palm Beach, will be their permanent residence.
Donald Trump:"I'm moving to Florida."
New York:"Take Giuliani with you." - Middle Age Riot
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- ISIS names new leader, threatens U.S. in statement
- Trump administration withholding $105M in aid for Lebanon
- Joint Turkish and Russian patrols begin in Syrian region
- Yemeni rebels claim they shot down a US-made drone
- Iraqis defy crackdown to hold biggest protests yet
- Trump allies push to unmask whistleblower on Ukraine
Just hoping Trump’s relocation to FLA goes smoothly, as these are dangerous times for migrants. - John Fugelsang
Did Trump Write Assad a Beautiful Letter?
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad on Thursday hailed Donald Trump as the “best American president” for his “transparency” regarding his stated desire to maintain U.S. control of the Middle Eastern nation’s lucrative oil fields.
These washed up old racist white men are getting on my last f-cking nerve.Stop threatening us with your guns & civil war, have you forgotten what happened the first time around?You'll lose again. - Woman in the Moon tweet
- Trump's Republican Support Drops 13 Points; 18 Percent of GOP Voters Now Favor Impeachment
- Chris Wallace Shuts Down GOP Argument on Impeachment: 'It Was a Lot More Than a Phone Call. It Was a Coordinated Campaign.'
- Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy, Close Friend of Trump, Bashes Ukraine Call: 'Absolutely' Inappropriate
- Tucker Carlson Gets Very Weird on Schiff Over Impeachment: He's Written It 'Steamy, Unhinged Letters Using His Own Body Fluids'
- Tucker Carlson: You Can't Blame Young People For Flocking to Socialism When 'Our Current System Isn't Working'
- Judge chides DOJ for trying to block star Mueller witness testimony
- GOP Rep. Headbutts Camera When Chased Down By Activists Asking About Impeachment
- Fox News Gets Leaked Copy of Elizabeth Warren's $52 Trillion Medicare For All Plan
- GOP senator wants to investigate Hillary's Emails Again
When the Nixon impeachment hearings began, only 19% thought he should be impeached. Clinton was impeached with only 33% supporting it. We haven’t had a single open hearing and start at 49%.
I’m good with that. - Pam Keith
The Man Who Didn't Vet Sarah Palin for McCain's VP Has Thoughts
MSNBC political analyst Steve Schmidt said that the country faced a “very grave moment” on the day the full House passed a resolution moving forward with investigating Donald Trump, warning that Republic could cease to exist if the president is not impeached.
Obama denies wiretapping Trump: "Like I'd want to hear more from that fool?" - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: Obama endorsement could significantly sway Democratic voters
- NY Governor Cuomo and NYC Mayor de Blasio Brutally Mock Trump's Announced Move to Florida
- De Blasio: 'Something doesn't fit' about Jeffrey Epstein's death
- Nancy Pelosi Scoffs at Stephen Colbert Asking If GOP Called Her Bluff on Impeachment Vote
- Schiff: Trump helped House Republicans plan to storm SCIF
- Joe Biden Polling at 2 Percent With Iowa Voters Under 45
- New Pennsylvania law gives counties $90M for election security efforts
Trump sees new polls and orders Ukraine to investigate Elizabeth Warren. - Andy Borowitz
Public Hearings are Coming!
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Friday she expects the House to hold public hearings this month in its impeachment inquiry into President Trump, a day after House Democrats voted to move the investigation into a public phase.
“I would assume there would be public hearing in November,” Pelosi told Bloomberg, adding that the case against Trump “has to be ironclad.”
Stupid Donald Trump thought John Bolton was going to help him commit treason crimes, when everyone knows John Bolton only commits war crimes. - Palmer Report tweet
- France’s Macron moves to protect EU from Trump-China alliance
- U.S. economy adds 128,000 jobs in October
- US launches national security review of Chinese-owned app TikTok: report
- Fox's Charles Gasparino Dances on Deadspin's Grave: Writers Next Jobs Will be 'Baristas at Starbucks'
TC Energy Says Keystone Pipeline Failed Due To Protestors Making It Lose Confidence In Itself. - The Onion
Analysts Unable To Analyze a Lie
How Trump came up with that '303,000' October jobs figure that baffled analysts.
The U.S. economy defied expectations by creating 128,000 new jobs in October, and official numbers for the prior two months were revised upward by 95,000 jobs.
However, a tweet from President Donald Trump that celebrated 303,000 jobs — which employed some creative economic modeling — confounded many economy-watchers.
This weekend don’t forget to set your clocks back to 1973. - OhNoSheTwint
Hey folks, can you throw a dollar or two at the