The State Department waited until 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday to tell U.S. Ambassador Gordon Sondland not to show up for his scheduled deposition with three House committees later that morning, the ambassador’s lawyer told Yahoo News.
Kurds Apparently Unable To Dig Up Dirt On Biden. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- GOP Strategist Blasts Trump Over Withdrawal of US Forces from Northern Syria: 'Toddler-Level Geopolitical Mistake'
- Trump defends Turkey amid fierce backlash over policy shift
- China rejects Trump’s call to investigate Biden and son
Trump tweeted about his "great and unmatched wisdom" yesterday prompting comparisons to The Wizard of Oz. But I don't think that's true because the Wizard had everyone fooled for about an hour and forty-five minutes. - Bette Midler
Televangelist Pat Robertson Somehow Is Acting Like A Christian
Televangelist Pat Robertson has joined the chorus of conservative critics lambasting President Donald Trump’s decision to pull U.S. forces out of Northern Syria — endangering America’s Kurdish allies...“To say he’s an ally of America is nonsense. He’s in for himself,” said the 700 Club host. “The President, who allowed [Jamal] Khashoggi to be cut in pieces without any repercussions whatsoever, is now allowing the Christians and the Kurds to be massacred by the Turks.
If we are no longer going to be in Syria and helping the Kurds, does the military budget get reduced?? Can I get my money back?? - irishrygirl
- ‘A Conspiracy to Conceal’: Legal Experts Say Gordon Sondland’s Texts Suggest ‘Consciousness of Guilt’
- Trump taunts Hillary Clinton, says she should enter 2020 race
- Trump picks new fight with Minneapolis mayor
- Minneapolis mayor responds to Trump attack: 'Yawn'
- Trump 'constantly' discusses using polygraphs to stem leaks: report
- Lindsey Graham invites Giuliani to testify before Senate Judiciary panel
- Conservative activist organizing DC 'March for Trump' to respond to impeachment push
- Trump defends blocking witness before 'kangaroo court'
- Carl Bernstein: 'Increasingly unstable' Trump 'a danger to national security'
- Schwarzenegger on voting Trump 2020: 'I doubt it'
- Jerry Falwell Jr. settles Miami court case over South Beach ‘pool boy’ venture
- McConnell’s Wife Gave Him a Special Reelection Present: $78 Million in Federal Funding
- Judge Threatens Betsy DeVos With Jail In Student Loan Case
Fox News turned 23, which makes them officially too old for Trump to be interested. - John Fugelsang
Sean Spicer Is Mixed Up In The Ukraine Debacle. Figures.
Former Trump officials and campaign advisers for Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky reportedly met at Trump International Hotel months before the July phone call between the leaders that is now at the center of a whistleblower complaint.
Zelensky's campaign advisers had dinner on April 16 with Mike Rubino, a former Trump campaign adviser and former representative in the Department of Health and Human Services, and Matt Mowers, a former State Department member, CNBC reported. Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer also made a short appearance.
God, I'm tired of hearing how Republicans privately want to get rid of Trump but won't say so publicly for fear he'll ruin them with a tweet. If you're that big a pussy, you have no business in public service. - David Lazarus
Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner made so much money the past two years, while working at the White House, they could buy a million Hunter Bidens. - Jeremy Newberger
Rock The Voter News
- Biden pitches free community college, expanded loans in higher education plan
- Poll shows Biden with 12-point national lead over Warren
- Warren stands by claim she lost teaching job because of pregnancy
- Sanders heart attack casts cloud over his candidacy
Remember when Obama said, "I would love to send Hillary Clinton to testify about Benghazi, but unfortunately she would be testifying before a kangaroo court run by fanatical Republicans who believe in conspiracy theories cooked up by Alex Jones, so... no."
Good times. - Stonekettle
Trump needs a good hard kick in the ass. It might smarten him up. - Stephen King
Kamala Harris Undergoes Heart Surgery After Seeing Positive Reception For Sanders . - The Onion
- Dow falls 150 points as trade worries resurface
- Jerome Powell pushes back on Trump pressure, stressing Fed's freedom
- Kudlow promises no connection between Trump's Biden request and China trade talks
- China tones down expectations ahead of U.S. trade war talks
- Nickelback sees spike in online music streams after Trump tweet
- NBA Chief Defends Freedom of Expression in Face Off With China
Every American has the right to voice their support for democracy and human rights for Hong Kong. Full stop. - Hillary Clinton tweet
He Is A Very Very Good Dick
Dick's Sporting Goods has destroyed $5 million of the chain's gun inventory, its CEO said.
After finding out that Dick's had sold the Parkland shooter a shotgun, CEO Edward Stack decided last year the company would no longer sell firearm to anyone under 21. Dick's announced it would destroy its inventory of weapons, rather than allow them to be sold by another retailer.
Trump sends National Guard to His Account's office. - Andy Borowitz