CNN’s Jake Tapper questioned Mayor Pete Buttigieg this morning on whether Democrats should be speaking up more to defend Tulsi Gabbard over Hillary Clinton‘s “wild accusation.”
Clinton implied a candidate in the DEmocratic primary race is being supported by Russians and groomed to run as a third-party candidate. A Clinton spokesperson confirmed she was talking about Gabbard, and the congresswoman fired back in a statement calling her “queen of warmongers.”
The misogynistic media can't wait to pounce on Hillary. Forget that Gabbard can call herself a Democrat in name only.
Putin Says Tulsi Gabbard Not Stupid Enough to Be As Valuable a Russian Asset as Trump - Andy Borowitz
We don't have meltdowns, we cause them
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Bizarre First Pentagon Meeting Between Mattis and Trump Detailed in New Report: 'I Want a Victory Day'
- US pulling troops from Afghanistan despite lack of Taliban peace deal: report
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and a congressional delegation have concluded an unannounced visit to Afghanistan
- Defense chief: U.S. troops leaving Syria to go to western Iraq
- Syrian residents throw potatoes at departing US vehicles
- Mitt Romney marches alone: 'I don't believe I'm leading a wing coup.'
- Feds Admit 1,250 More Immigrant Children Were Separated From Parents
- We've already seen 780 anti-Semitic incidents this year and it's 'horrifying,' group says
I was certain the Russians owned trump. Then it looked like the Saudis had him. Next Ukraine got a piece of the action, & now Turkey. Our President isn’t for sale, he’s a cheap time-share. - Stonecold
Mulvaney Is A Birther. Nuff Said.
Days after his disastrous White House press briefing in which he admitted President Donald Trump was seeking out a quid pro quo with Ukraine before saying never mind, acting White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney struggled to walk back his comments under the intense and relentless grilling of Fox News Sunday anchor Chris Wallace...
I just went through U.S. border patrol at the airport and the officer saw all the Middle East stamps on my passport. He asked what I do. I expected a hassle. Instead, he said “I have a lot of respect for journalists. Thank you for putting yourself in danger to tell us the truth.” - Sulome Anderson tweet
If Nixon was a cancer to the Presidency what is Trump? Ebola...? - Scapegoat tweet
- Trump Demands Deposing Adam Schiff, Lashes Out at Lawmakers: ‘I Demand His Deposition’
- After backlash, Trump says his Doral resort won’t host G-7 summit
- Trump dismisses 'phony Emoluments Clause' after Doral criticism
- Mick Mulvaney defends Ukraine statements, says he didn’t offer to resign
- Trump is 'in the hospitality business,' Mulvaney says, after president reverses plan to host summit at his golf club
- Rudy Giuliani May Pose A National Security Threat To The U.S., Says Former FBI Agent
- Sen. Mitt Romney Apparently Uses Twitter Alter Ego Named Pierre Delecto: ‘Objectively Terrific Fake Name’
- Eric Trump bashes the children of politicians profiting off their family name to enrich themselves: ‘It is sickening’
If the Doral posed an emoluments problem, as the White House now admits, why isn't it a problem for foreign governments to be spending money at all the other Trump properties? - Bill Kristol
Hillary tweeted this over the weeknd
It Is Official: Tulsi Gabbard Is Putin's Pasty, Too!
President Trump on Monday assailed former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for suggesting current White House candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) is favored by Russia.
“She’s accusing everyone of being a Russian agent,” Trump told reporters during a Cabinet meeting. “These people are sick. There’s something wrong with them.”
Trump Drops Plan To Force G7 To Take Real Estate Course At Trump University - Andy Borowitz
So President Trump was forced to concede that it wasn’t OK at the OK Doral. - Dan Rather
Rock The Voter News
- Mark Zuckerberg Has Quietly Advised Pete Buttigieg on Campaign Hires
- CNN's Jeffrey Toobin says he regrets role in playing up Clinton email story
- Bernie Sanders struggles to rebound: Staffing, strategy, health
- The Obamas dominate as the most admired people in the U.S.
- Thomas D’Alesandro III, Pelosi's brother and former Baltimore mayor, dies at 90
BUT HER EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A U.S. State Department investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of state has found no evidence of deliberate mishandling of classified information by department employees.
If there was a man who'd been as consistently right about everything as Hillary Clinton has been, he'd be one of the most revered figures in American politics, consulted by candidates and courted by every network talking head show. - Jerry tweet
Trump spoke to two female American astronauts while they were in space. Not only did they make history being the first crew to perform an all-woman spacewalk, they also made history by being the first women to speak to Trump at a distance that was probably pretty safe. - Bette Midler
- Boeing's 737 Max troubles deepen, taking airlines, suppliers with it
- Drug companies strike 11th-hour deal to avoid major opioid trial
- New Accuser Claims NBC Tried to Kill Her Rape Allegations One Year After #MeToo
- Watchdog warns government must do more to protect employees from threats on public lands
When does Lou Dobbs just end up in the administration? - Schooley
Great Decision, Walmart!
Now, Walmart is entering Costa Rica’s gourmet coffee industry through its “Great Value” brand.
Walmart and Mas X Menos locations in Costa Rica now sell Great Value coffee grown in Tres Ríos, Naranjo and Tarrazú, according to a press release from Walmart de Mexico y Centroamerica.
The company says it is the first Great Value product made in Costa Rica and suggested the coffee may be sold in other markets in the near future.
I went to a wedding with an open risotto bar, and now I’ve converted to Italian. - Josh Gondelman
Hey folks, could you kick in a buck or two for the fall fundraiser?