Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said on Monday that U.S. troops had started to withdraw from parts of northeast Syria after his phone call with U.S. President Donald Trump, adding that talks between Turkish and U.S. officials on the matter would continue.
Let us be clear: The president has sided with authoritarian leaders of Turkey and Russia over our loyal allies and America’s own interests. His decision is a sickening betrayal both of the Kurds and his oath of office. - Hillary Clinton
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump threatens to punish Turkey if it does anything 'off limits'
- Perry denies pressing Ukraine on energy company
- Eric Trump: Media's 'Clown Show' Handling of Trump-Ukraine Scandal 'Pose a Danger to This Nation'
- ‘Foreign Policy is in Shambles’: Colin Powell Unloads on Trump and the Republican Party
- John Brennan Says CIA Would Now Assess the United States as 'Very Corrupt': 'No Longer a Democracy'
- 'Are You Kidding Me?!' Brian Kilmeade Calls Out Trump's 'Disaster' Decision to 'Abandon' Kurds in Syria
- 'A Grave Mistake': Top Conservatives Line Up to Absolutely Bury Trump for Syria Pullout
- Turkey summons U.S. diplomat over a Twitter ‘like’
- Russia Boasts That Trump Questioned Their Involvement in Skripal Poisoning
- Trump Accuses House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of 'Treason' in Furious Late Night Tweets
- Boris Johnson will speak to Trump if U.S. refuses to waive immunity for diplomat’s wife
The president keeps behaving like Vladimir Putin has something on him but I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. - Molly Jong-Fast
Meanwhile, North Korea Rains on Trump's Parade
It's up to Washington to alter its approach if it wants more talks with North Korea, Pyongyang's chief nuclear negotiator said Monday after weekend discussions between the sides broke down amid acrimony. Kim Myong Gil made the remarks at Beijing's airport on his way back to North Korea following talks with his U.S. counterpart, Stephen Biegun, on Saturday that Kim described as "very bad and sickening."
In Soviet America, President impeach YOU! - Stonekettle
Whistle Blower Hotline Says Due To High Volume Wait Times May Be Extremely Long|. Andy Borowitz
- Federal Judge Rules Trump Must Hand Over 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- Legal Experts React to ‘Significant’ Ruling on Trump Tax Returns: Could Open the Door to State Criminal Prosecution
- Jim Jordan Embraces the ‘LOL’ Defense of Trump’s Plea That China Investigate Biden: ‘You Really Think He Was Serious?’
- Chuck Todd Shouts Down GOP Sen. Ron Johnson in Off the Rails Clash on Trump-Ukraine: 'Fox News Conspiracy Propaganda Stuff!'
- Lindsey Graham Says He Wants a Special Counsel to Investigate Biden: 'It's Not Rudy's Job'
- Giuliani Shushes, Screams at ‘Pathetic’ Howard Kurtz While Spouting Biden Conspiracies: ‘You Should Be Ashamed of Yourself!’
- Trump and Giuliani Now Claiming (Falsely) That China Paid Hunter Biden $1.5 Billion
- GOP Rep. Rejects Chris Wallace's Question About Trump Calling Romney an 'Ass': 'I'm Shocked That You'd Ask Me This'
- Pence going after Democrats over impeachment — in their districts
- Trump calls for Romney's impeachment
PREDICTION: This will be the most insane week of the Trump presidency.
(Note: This is next week's prediction also.)
(Sub note: And the week after that.) - Tea Pain
Do you think Putin is mad at Trump for cheating on him with another country? - Conan O'Brien
Moscow Mitch Laughs at Impeachment
When Antonin Scalia died in 2016, many politicians weren’t sure how to react to a Supreme Court vacancy in an election year.
Not Mitch McConnell. The Republican Senate Majority Leader waited about an hour after Scalia’s death to say he would block then-President Barack Obama’s nominee, and Senate Republicans united behind him.
Now, however, the Senate leader from Kentucky is playing his cards closer to the vest in the early days of the Trump impeachment saga.
He has made one statement describing the impeachment effort as “laughable” but has otherwise said little publicly. He has certainly not given any clear marching orders to fellow Republicans like he did after Scalia’s sudden death.
The only way Trump could destroy the Turkish economy would be to run it like one of his businesses.- The Hoarse Whisperer
Rock The Voter News
- Democrats slap Pentagon, OMB with subpoenas for impeachment inquiry
- Fox News Poll of Wisconsin Shows Trump Losing Badly to Biden, Bernie and Warren
- Poll: Warren and Biden running neck and neck as Sanders sinks
- Fox News, CNN, NY Times Raising 'Questions' About Bernie's Campaign After Heart Attack
- Senate Democrat blasts Republicans' 'blind partisan loyalty' to Trump
- Black eye for Jimmy Carter after fall
President Jimmy Carter is a Nobel-wining peacemaker who didn't dodge military service, works with his hands, serves the poor, created more jobs per year than Reagan & GW Bush combined and is still with his 1st wife.
Or as Trump calls it, 'loser.' - John Fugelsang
Our next president is going to have to go on one fuck of an apology tour. - Jeff Tiedrich
Give a Standing Ovation for the University of Connecticut!
Students whose families make $50,000 or less a year will receive free tuition at UConn beginning next fall, the university’s new president said Friday.
The financial aid program, known as the Connecticut Commitment, will be available to all undergraduate freshmen and transfer students on all campuses and in all majors.
-Saddam gassed the Kurds; Reagan kept arming him.
-Bush Sr. promised we'd support Kurds if they fought Saddam, then let them be slaughtered.
-Trump took credit for Kurds defeating ISIS, now pulls out of Syria so they can be slaughtered by Turkey.
-And today is Putin's birthday. - John Fugelsang
- Trump sides with farmers in ethanol proposal, angering oil industry
- House panel asks Trump trade official to testify on legal protections for tech platforms
- Pols blast NBA for ‘kowtowing’ to China
- Vans shoes face boycott calls after company removes design referring to Hong Kong protests
"MY WISDOM IS GREAT AND UNMATCHED!" shouts Trump as he runs through the West Wing with a soup pot on his head and falls down a flight of stairs with his pants around his ankles. - Jeff Tiedrich
It's Official: Trump's Tariffs are Paid By Consumers
Goldman Sachs said the cost of tariffs imposed by President Donald Trump last year against Chinese goods has fallen “entirely” on American businesses and households, with a greater impact on consumer prices than previously expected.
I auditioned to be the Old Spice guy and one thing led to another, anyway I'm now the new face of Old Bay seasoning. - Conan O'Brien