Senior Ukrainian officials said they were blindsided over the summer when they heard the United States would withhold security assistance to the country.
“It was a total surprise,” said Pavlo A. Klimkin, who was Ukraine’s foreign minister in August when he learned of the Trump administration’s suspension of military aid by reading a news article.
Trump is in New York and there seems to be no major protests planned against him. We suck. - Roland Scahill
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US to send troops and air and missile defense to Saudi Arabia
- Iranian Foreign Minister Wants Trump to Bring Back the 2015 Iran Deal: 'We Already Have An Agreement'
- Iran says seized UK tanker is 'free to leave'
- Jake Tapper Confronts Mnuchin on Trump Ukraine Call: What If Obama Asked a Foreign Leader to Investigate Don Jr?
- Giuliani can't say 100 percent Trump didn't threaten Ukraine aid
- Primary challenger Weld accuses Trump of committing treason 'pure and simple' with Ukraine call
- Greta Thunberg rails at world leaders at UN General Assembly: 'You have stolen my dreams and childhood'
A passenger boarding the United plane I’m on just stopped in front of me, punched my shoulder, and said “you all better get your act together and impeach him.” - Rep. Eric Swalwell
Former President Who Normalized Torture Thinks He "Looks Pretty Good" Compared To Trump
Former President George W. Bush often jokes that President Trump's administration makes his own former White House team look "pretty good," according to a Republican source.
The former Republican president regularly knocks the current administration, a source close to the Trump administration told National Journal, unable to understand why the White House often seems to be in chaos.
Has Trump hired The Secretary of The Fence yet? - Jesse Lifson
- Giuliani Refers to Hunter Biden as 'Guy Who is Drug Challenged,' Promises More Dirt Tomorrow and 'Day After'
- GOP Sen. Pat Toomey: 'Not Appropriate' If Trump Asked for 'Assistance from a Foreign Country'
- Pence's eight-car motorcade ruffles feathers on Michigan's Mackinac Island, where cars are banned
- Rep. Jim Jordan Is Named in New OSU Sexual Abuse Scandal Lawsuit
- Dinesh D’Souza Gets Panned, Mocked, Condemned for Terrible Tweet Comparing Teen Activist to a Nazi
- Conservative Icon George Will: ‘No Question’ Trump Should Lose Next Year
- White House press secretary defends lack of daily briefings: Trump 'is the most accessible president in history'
The GOP would have impeached President Email Lady for using the wrong fork. - Jeff Tiedrich
I'm old enough to remember when a conversation between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch on a tarmac made Republicans scream bloody murder. - Julia Ioffe
Keep the Pressure On Pelosi!
Moderate Dems eye impeachment as Ukraine furor builds. If the vulnerable lawmakers shift course, it will put real pressure on Speaker Nancy Pelosi to embrace Trump's ouster.
2018 GM profits: $10,800,000,000
2018 GM CEO salary: $22,000,000
Amount GM wants to increase workers’ healthcare costs: 500%
This country does not suffer from scarcity. We suffer from corporate greed. - Rep. Ilhan Omar
Imagine how different things would be if Dems had as much courage to do what’s right as Republicans have to do what’s wrong. - The Hoarse Whisperer
Rock The Voter News
- Schumer demands hearings, subpoena over whistleblower complaint
- Joe Biden to Fox News Reporter Over Trump-Promoted Ukraine Story: ‘Ask the Right Questions!’
- Sanders unveils plan to eliminate Americans' medical debt
- Elizabeth Warren is rising. So are the attacks from her fellow Democrats
You know, the argument has been, “Why impeach Trump if the Senate won’t vote to remove him from office?”
But the Dems in the House have passed huge numbers of bills that they KNOW the Senate won’t act on. Still, they do their job. So that argument doesn’t really hold up for me. - George Takei
I Yearn For The Day Not To Hear His Whining
President Donald Trump on Monday revived his beef with the selection committee that awards the Nobel Peace Prize, claiming that the process is rigged against him.
Speaking to reporters before a bilateral meeting with Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan, Trump asserted that “I would get a Nobel prize for a lot of things, if they give it out fairly, which they don't.”
If Liz Warren tweets a selfie in front of Air Force One with the caption “I Have A Plane For That” she should automatically become president. - OhNoSheTwint
Trump Encouraged By Poll Showing His Supporters Do Not Know What a Ukraine Is - And Borowitz
- Trump registered eight companies in Saudi Arabia during campaign: report
- Adelson warned Trump of economic impact of trade war with China: report
- UK travel firm Thomas Cook collapses, strands hundreds of thousands of travelers
- Court strikes down FCC media ownership rules
Naturally Trump had to do something drastic about vaping, since lunatics keep mowing down dozens of innocent people with e-cigarettes. I guess the vaping lobby doesn't have the kind of money the NRA has. - John Leguizamo
Good Job, FBI!
The FBI has arrested a U.S. soldier who allegedly discussed plans to bomb a major American news network, planned to travel to Ukraine to fight with violent far-right group Azov Battalion and allegedly distributed information online on how to build bombs. He also allegedly suggested targeting Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke.
The same folks who don’t believe in climate change believe in Noah’s Ark. - Justin Horowitz