Russia raids scores of homes, offices of Putin critic's supporters
Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny’s supporters had their homes and offices raided Thursday by Russian law enforcement just days after President Vladimir Putin's ruling United Russia Party lost a third of its seats in the Moscow assembly, according to reports.
Shout out to Trump for making every day so horrifying that Friday the 13th has lost all meaning. - OhNoSheTwint
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Treasury sanctions three North Korean cyber groups for targeting critical infrastructure
- GOP lawmaker: 'Dangerous' abuse of Interpol by Russia, China, Venezuela
- Trump's plan to pay for border wall with Air Force funds risks national security, report says
- Air Force says it sent crews to Trump’s Scottish resort up to 40 times
- Trudeau says Canada will take refugees banned by U.S.
North Koreans haven’t gone to war in over 60 years, but look at all the medals their generals are wearing, we could defeat them with a magnet
I Love the Lynn Cheney/Rand Paul Feud!
House Republican Conference Chairwoman Liz Cheney (Wyo.) on Friday extended her war of words with Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), arguing that Americans are not supportive of his isolationist views.
“The American people — Republicans, in particular — are not isolationists," Cheney told reporters during a leadership press conference at the House GOP retreat.
The question shouldn't be who won the Dem debate. Relative to the current occupant of the Oval Office, every one of them was a winner. - Robert Reich
- Ken Cuccinelli Can't Back Up Trump's Bahamian Gang Member Claim in Fiery Debate with Chris Cuomo
- Fox & Friends Presses Don Jr. on Turnberry: Is Your Family Profiting Off the Trump Presidency?
- Ted Cruz will oppose Trump's judicial nominee
- Texas State Rep Threatens Beto O’Rourke Over Gun Confiscation: ‘My AR is Ready for You’
- Twitter takes down Texas GOP lawmaker's AR tweet about O'Rourke
- U.S. Court of Appeals Brings Emoluments Lawsuit Against Trump Back to Life
- Appeals Court Revives Seth Rich Family's Lawsuit Against Fox News
- McCabe's counsel presses US attorney on whether grand jury decided not to indict
- Ron DeSantis’ political team planned $25K golf games, $250K ‘intimate gatherings,’ memos say
- Trump Blames His Orange Appearance on Energy-Efficient Light Bulbs
- Melania Trump to attend re-opening of Washington Monument
Can you imagine a Melania debate vs. Michelle Obama? - Jesse Lifson
I'm Surprised Ivanka Can Talk With That Big Foot In Her Mouth
Ivanka tells donors she got her moral compass from her dad. Trump’s family and allies are getting personal with donors, dishing out morsels about life in the White House.
Trump “is treating farmers like poker chips in one of his bankrupt casinos.” — Amy Klobuchar
For those concerned about the occasional Biden gaffe, remember this.
Gaffes don’t lock little children in cages. - Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
- 'My time is growing near': John Lewis dangles impeachment announcement
- Andrew Yang announces $120,000 giveaway during debate
- The View Buries Julian Castro For Biden Attack, Declares His Candidacy Dead: 'Nail in the Coffin'
- AOC Blasts ABC and Sinclair for Ad Depicting Her in Flames: 'They Profit From Burning My Likeness'
- Congress set to ignore Trump's wall request in stopgap measure
Debate Viewers Struggle with Concept of President Without Glaring Personality Disorder - Andy Borowitz
Democrats Shouldn't Go This Low
Former Democratic National Committee chairman and Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell sparked a firestorm on social media by escalating attacks on Elizabeth Warren ahead of Thursday’s closely watched debate, assailing her as a “hypocrite” in an op-ed.
The fact ABC ran an ad featuring a picture of AOC on fire with skulls and dead bodies in the background during the Dem debate last night—and the fact they hired Sean Spicer—tells you everything you ever need to know about the network. - Scott Dworkin
Once upon a time, everybody distrusted the weatherman.
Then technology became so advanced, everybody could finally trust the weatherman.
Then Donald Trump became POTUS & Wilbur Ross ordered the weatherman to lie to everybody. - John Fugelsang
- Only 4% Of Europeans Trust Donald Trump
- Longtime Fox News producer: ‘I can’t tell you how unpopular Trump is here’
- Harvard says it accepted gifts from Epstein before 2008 sex-crime conviction
- DOJ investigating sexual abuse in US Olympic organizations: report
Just heard Trump say “it’s easy to work with me because I make all the decisions” and I am so using this line in my next job interview. - goldengateblond tweet
NRA Is Having a Sad
A new lawsuit in the seemingly endless list of legal disputes stemming from the National Rifle Association’s slow implosion pits Wayne LaPierre against a longtime friend.
LaPierre and former Reagan-era deputy assistant defense secretary Tony Makris teamed up decades ago. That relationship now appears to be over.
"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." - George Orwell