President Trump, facing growing calls for impeachment from Democrats over the evolving Ukraine controversy, on Tuesday promoted the benefits of isolationism and patriotism to a gathering of international leaders at the United Nations.
So are the Democrats waiting for Trump to *literally* shoot someone on Fifth Ave before they'll impeach him? I mean, with this guy, it could happen before the end of the year. Asking for a friend. My country. - Bette Midler
BREAKING NEWS: Pelosi to announce formal impeachment inquiry of Trump
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump To U.N. General Assembly: 'The Future Does Not Belong To Globalists'
- NYT Publisher Claims Trump Admin Turned a Blind Eye to Press Freedom Threats From Egyptian Gov't
- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson Singles Out Trump as the 'One Guy' Who Can Get a Better Deal With Iran
- Suspending UK Parliament unlawful, says historic ruling
- Trump re-ups Romney attack amid reports on Ukraine phone call
- It’s ‘Dictator Day’ at the U.N. — with Trump in the middle
"How has this bastard not been impeached yet?" Nixon asks in hell. - Andy Borowitz
Biden Is So Close For Calling For Impeachment. So Close.
Former Vice President Biden is slated to announce on Tuesday that he will support impeaching President Trump if the White House does not cooperate in Congress' whistleblower inquiry.
"He's going to make the point that Trump’s latest abuses are on top of all of his prior abuses," a campaign spokesman told The Hill.
Raise your hand if you think Greta Thunberg is more intelligent than every member of the GOP. - Sergio
- Trump: Republicans Would 'Be Getting the Electric Chair' for What Joe Biden Has Done
- Manhattan DA Rejects Trump’s ‘Sweeping Immunity’ Argument, Says the Law Provides No Such Thing
- Has Fox News Cut Ties With Michael Knowles After 'Mentally Ill' Comment About Greta Thunberg?
- Commerce secretary appears to fall asleep during Trump's UN speech
- GOP lawmaker introduces measure to remove Nadler as Judiciary chairman
- Proposed Senate budget offers no funding for BLM headquarters move
- West Palm Beach Marine unit cancels Mar-a-Lago ball after blowback
- Pence biographer reveals vice president’s obsession with wealth: ‘Need and awe of money’
If Greta Thunberg was out there telling the world that hurricanes happen because God hates abortion, the same people attacking her would be calling her the second coming of Christ.- OhNoSheTwitnt
Greta Thunberg, the Swedish schoolgirl who has inspired an international movement to fight climate change, has been nominated as a candidate to receive this year's Nobel Peace Prize.
The 16-year-old was nominated by three Norwegian MPs.
If she were to win, she would be the youngest recipient since Pakistan's Malala Yousafzai, who was 17 when she received the prize.
Trump: “Climate change is a hoax.”
Greta Thunberg: “Entire ecosystems are collapsing. We are in the beginning of a mass extinction and all you can talk about is money & fairytales of eternal economic growth.”
That’s why Greta’s nominated for a Nobel Peace prize and Trump’s not. - Ryan Knight
How many treasons does Trump have to do before it equals the time Obama wore a tan suit? - OhNoSheTwitnt
Rock The Voter News
- Bernie Sanders Blames Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton for Trump Presidency
- More House Dems Shift Towards Potential Impeachment After Trump Ukraine Call Reports
- Poll: Biden holds 12-point lead over Democratic field as Warren edges up to second
- Richard Painter Warns If Dems Don't Impeach Trump Now, They're 'Going to Lose in 2020' and 'Probably Deserve' It
Still can’t fathom how the Democrats acted with greater urgency & swiftness to force Al Franken from the Senate, then they’re willing to act to force a corrupt, criminal, treasonous, white supremacist racist -of the opposition party- from the most important office in the land. - Fernand R. Amandi
Is Giuliani Doing A CYA Move?
A significant issue in the ever-evolving whistleblower scandal currently occupying the political mediasphere is whether or not the Trump administration explicitly sent Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine on his mission to collect dirt on Hunter Biden’s business dealings as means for opposition research on his father, former Vice President Joe Biden...“I wasn’t operating on my own. I was operating at the request of the State Department”
Hillary Clinton Baffled That Trump Has Not Blamed Her For Ukraine Scandal - Andy Borowitz
- Oil prices fall due to weak economic data, Saudi output recovery
- Aurora theater victims' families ask Warner Bros. to stop supporting NRA-backed candidates ahead of 'Joker' release
- Apple to manufacture Mac Pro in Texas after tariff win
- Europe’s top court sides with Google in landmark privacy case
Why the hell is it “if you can’t pay rent, buy fewer lattes” and not “if you can’t pay your employees a living wage, buy fewer yachts”? - Andrea Junker
Trump Tower Jewel Heist: Possibly an Inside Job. Possibly Eric Trump?
More than $350,000 in diamonds, emeralds and sapphires has been stolen from apartments inside Trump Tower, according to police.
The thefts occurred in two separate incidents, in which residents at the Manhattan skyscraper — where President Trump lives when in New York — returned from vacation to find they were missing valuable jewelry.
The UN has updated its blowup doll collection in honor of
The Women of Trump
Am I the only person in the free world world that has never had a pumpkin spiced latte at Starbucks?
My reaction after receiving your support