President Trump on Thursday defended his conduct while on calls with foreign leaders following a report that one of those interactions is at the center of a complaint from a whistleblower in the intelligence community.
Trump dismissed the report as "another Fake News story" in a series of tweets and called the ensuing furor over his reported action "presidential harassment."
Okay but seriously, "President Trump Denies Saying Anything Inappropriate" is the funniest headline I've ever seen. - Randi Mayhem Singer
Pompadour, gold accents, and money falling out of his pockets.
The 16th Century Aristocracy called and they'd like their tragic comedy back. - Chat Clussman
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- U.S. drone strike in Afghanistan killed 30 civilians and injured 40
- Trump Fires Back at Sen. Graham Suggesting POTUS ‘Weakness’ on Iran: ‘No Lindsey, It Was a Sign of Strength’
- Iran's foreign minister threatens 'all-out war' in response to potential military strike
- Trump tells reporters border wall is ‘wired’, immediately after army general asks him not to discuss in public
- Taxpayers are paying "Trump hotel" prices to keep an empty child detention center running, congressman says
- White supremacists are making a list to track Jews critical of them
Jared Kushner Marks Second Anniversary of Bringing Peace to Middle East. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Is a Billionaire. He Should Let Our Military Stay For Free!
Since Donald Trump took office, the U.S. military has spent nearly $200,000 at the president’s luxury Scotland resort, according to figures and documents the Pentagon provided to the House Oversight Committee.
Has anyone tried throwing holy water on trump? - Ashlie Weeks
- A new Fox News poll shows Donald Trump losing to every Democratic frontrunner in the 2020 election
- Trump Announces His Fourth National Security Advisor, Replacing Recently Departed John Bolton
- Trump Pushes Baseless Smear That Ilhan Omar ‘Partied’ on 9/11
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Calls For Taking the Opinion Out of News During Appearance on Fox
- Corey Lewandowski, Called Out for Lying on MSNBC, Testifies He Has 'No Obligation to Be Honest With the Media'
- Michelle Malkin Criticizes Cokie Roberts on Day of Her Death: 'One of the First Guilty Culprits of Fake News'
- Ingraham Teases Hannity After He Complains She Cut Off Trump Rally: 'Is That the White House Speaking' or You?
- Why Does Trump Have $20 In His Back Pocket? Twitter Users Have Suggestions.
- BUSTED: Tea Party leader stole $10 million from gullible right-wing donors
- WaPo reporter patiently explains to Meghan McCain why whistleblower claims against Trump are worse than any Obama scandal
Yesterday you attacked the homeless for living on "our best highways, our best streets, our best entrances to buildings." Why don’t you put them up in your hotels & rentals? I hear you’ve got plenty of room these days! - Bette Midler
A Supreme Court Justice Asked Reporters to Lie
New York Times reporters Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly said that Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh agreed to let them interview him for their upcoming book ― as long as they would publicly lie about it.
Speaking at the National Press Club in Washington on Wednesday, Kelly and Pogrebin said that Kavanaugh said he would talk to the reporters to provide them with background information as long as they falsely noted in the book that he declined to be interviewed.
Trump is going to have to do something really insane to seize the news cycle back. - Molly Jong-Fast
Rock The Voter News
- The House Judiciary Committee is preparing to take initial steps to potentially hold former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski in contempt
- Kentucky Democrats say state "improperly" deactivated 150,000 voters weeks before election
- Beto O'Rourke proposes 'drug war justice grants' for marijuana offenders
- Andrew Yang: No apologies for the Asian jokes
- Booker trails four 2020 Democrats in New Jersey
Article 3 of Nixon’s impeachment was obstruction of Congress, refusing to obey defined congressional subpoenas, pleading imaginary privileges. And obviously that’s what the president has been doing. - Jerry Nadler
The Hillary Haunting Of Trump
A document Hillary Clinton helped write nearly a half century ago has returned from the dead to threaten the man she couldn’t vanquish in 2016.
Who else has made it through today without once even remotely needing an assault weapon? - Bryce Tache
A third of Trump’s former employees write books about him.
A third get jobs at Fox News.
A third go to jail. - Windsor Mann
- U.S. Steel becomes the third American steelmaker in three days to warn on their outlook
- Trump says he’s revoking California’s right to set tougher car emission standards
- San Francisco to get environmental violation for homelessness, Trump says
- Fox & Friends Asks Viewers if They Still Want to Buy Taylor Swift's Products After She Comes Out Against Trump
- Colt is ending production of AR-15s
California Overwhelmingly Favors Limiting Trump's Emissions. - Andy Borowitz
When All Else Fails, SUE!
President Donald Trump on Thursday filed a lawsuit against Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. and his longtime accounting firm, days after news broke that the prosecutor had subpoenaed years of Trump’s personal and corporate tax returns.
Vance’s office had issued a subpoena last month to accounting firm Mazars. The firm said in a statement issued Monday that it “will respect the legal process and fully comply with its legal obligations.”
The Manhattan DA’s office has subpoenaed 8 years of Don’s tax returns. We may be about to discover something he cheated on more than his wives! - BetteMidler
There was a time when journalists understood the goal was to inform the public. And if a guest intentionally and consistently lied to you, they’d no longer be invited back on tv. - Soledad O'Brien
Update: I've found no solution to my laptop problems. I've even tried prayers!
To make matters worse (hey, why not!) the cable TV and Internet went out yesterday. Someone stole the cable transformer box and knocked out our whole neighborhood. My neighbor is letting me use her sat dish Internet.