President Donald Trump honored thousands that died as a result of the Sept. 11 terror attacks during remarks at the Pentagon Wednesday.
But the president also didn't miss a chance to again claim he helped in the aftermath of the terror attacks at ground zero.
The most difficult moment for Trump is a moment of silence. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Never Forget: Trump Lashes Out at Unfavorable Polls Before Heading to Arlington For 9/11 Ceremony
- Mike Pompeo Looked Absolutely Giddy Over Bolton's Ouster — And People Noticed: He's 'Literally Beaming'
- CNN: Bolton Was Very Concerned Trump 'Caves Too Much' to Dictators like Kim Jong Un
- Tucker Carlson Calls Bolton Ouster a 'Great Day for America': He's 'A Man of the Left'
- Limbaugh Slams Camp David Invite of 'Taliban Monsters' After Bolton Ouster: 'Whoever Did That Needs to Have Their Head Examined'
Today marks the 18 year anniversary of Donald Trump boasting on tape that he now had the tallest building in lower Manhattan. - John Fugelsang
PHONY POLLS Says the Trump
President Trump on Wednesday lashed out at a new Washington Post–ABC News poll showing him trailing five Democratic presidential candidates, dismissing it as a "phony suppression poll."
Trump Defends Choice of Ted Nugent To Replace John Bolton. - Andy Borowitz
- Mulvaney pushed NOAA to disavow forecasters who contradicted Trump on Alabama: report
- Trump administration will not grant protected status to Bahamians affected by Dorian: reports
- Meghan McCain Blasts Ivanka and Jared: 'They Crashed My Dad's Funeral, They Aren't Good People'
- Three Bolton aides submit their resignations at White House
- Trump Attorneys Accuse NY AG of ‘Conspiring’ with House Democrats to Reveal Tax Returns
- Andrea Mitchell Predicts Bolton Will Return to Cable News to Dish on Trump: 'Not Leaving Quietly at All'
- Trump's reported California homeless takeover bewilders state, local leaders
- Lindsey Graham on Investigation Into Trump-Alabama NOAA Fallout: ‘I Could Give a Crap’
- Pence trip to Doonbeg cost nearly $600,000 in ground transportation
- Bristol Palin's Ex-Husband Dakota Posts Cryptic Message Amid Sarah Palin Divorce
Bush: "Today, our nation saw the very worst of human nature -- and we responded with the best of America."
Obama: "Even the smallest act of service, the simplest act of kindness, is a way to honor those we lost.”
Trump: "Sleepy Joe, Pocahontas...Fake Polls! - Tea Pain
Fake Christianity Update
Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. told Hill.TV on Tuesday that he has begun sharing information with the FBI in what he alleged was a criminal conspiracy against him by former board members at the school.
Bahamian Refugees Advised To Pretend They Are From Alabama . - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Biden has 15-point lead over Democratic primary field: poll
- Biden hires top Obama aide
- Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren are tied at 26 percent in this new poll
- September Democratic debate: Everything you need to know
Whoever wins the election should have Obama as the Attorney General so he can personally charge Trump with high crimes and misdemeanors. - irishygirl tweet
It's OK When Republicans Cheat
In a surprise move Wednesday morning, the N.C. House of Representatives voted to override Gov. Roy Cooper’s veto of the state budget with just over half of the 120 members present to vote.
Democrats in the chamber objected to the bill being brought up, saying they were told there would be no votes during the 8:30 a.m. session...
Trump lashed out at numerals, saying that they were “invented by Arabs.” - Andy Borowitz
Kids shouldn't be learning to duck and cover in school. They should learn that we, the adults responsible for protecting them, will act to keep them safe. - Hillary Clinton
Maybe if we call assault rifles “Blood Vapes” we can get them banned. - Crutnacker
- Trump administration readies ban on flavored e-cigarettes amid outbreak of vaping-related deaths
- Trashing Fed 'Boneheads,' Trump calls for central bank to cut interest rates to 'ZERO'
- Navarro: White House wants North American trade deal passed in '30 to 60 days'
- Jimmy Kimmel Parodies Trump's New Product Line With Don Jr. Action Figure: 'GI Shmo'
Rex Tillerson: I hope Trump finds out he's been impeached on Twitter. - Andy Borowitz
Tracking the Mentally Ill? Lordy, Lordy, That's Most of Alabama!
The Trump administration is considering a proposal to combat mass shootings which suggests phones and smartwatches may be used to track people with mental health problems.
The Onion is my thought bubble. - Elon Musk tweet