While mulling about the bundles of kale and baskets of fresh peaches, some farmers’ market shoppers are dodging fear and protests from white supremacists who are bringing their racism to another gathering place.
You're proud of your skin color? Congratulations. That's some achievement. - Kona Lowell
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Islamic State claims bombing at Kabul wedding that killed 63
- At least 13 arrested at Portland right-wing rally, counterprotests
- ‘A good 100 kills would be nice.’ Another Florida man arrested for mass shooting threats
- Russian Nuclear Monitoring Stations Went Silent After Missile Blast
- Danish prime minister: Trump's idea to buy Greenland 'absurd'
Not to be outdone by Jeffrey Epstein—who owned his own island—Donald Trump set his sights on Greenland... - Elle DeSylva
Teachers & Guns
An Iowa town hall grew contentious on Saturday after Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) responded to a question about school shootings with an answer emphasizing the need to deal with mental illness.
Responding a question from a teacher who detailed her training for active shooter situations and then asked when she could get back to training children to read and write
Denmark Offers To Buy United States“We believe that by giving the U.S. an educational system and national health care, it could be transformed from a vast land mass into a great nation,” a Danish spokesperson said. - Andy Borowitz
- Shell workers would have lost pay if they missed Trump speech at plant
- Scaramucci Putting Together Coalition to Stop Trump
- Trump Hits Back at 'Mental Wreck' Scaramucci, Targets Wife, Accuses Him of Having 'Abused Staff'
- 'I'm not happy with it': Trump hits Fox News over poll results
- Trump calls Juan Williams 'pathetic,' 'always nasty and wrong'
- Joe Scarborough Coos Over Praise From Ben Folds for Coining 'Moscow Mitch': 'Been Writing Songs Since I Was 12 or 13'
- Trump Indicates He'll Keep Mike Pence as Running Mate for 2020: 'An Outstanding VP'
- Fox & Friends Accuses Media of 'Deliberate Attempt' to Crash Economy With Recession Talk
- 'Facts matter': FEC chairwoman challenges Trump's voter fraud claims
- Texas police who lead black man down street by rope will not face criminal probe
- Ivanka Trump slammed after sharing photos from family vacation
Obtuseness is a Trump family characteristic
When the recipe call for exactly 3 tears of refugee children
The Architect of White House Racism
Stephen Miller, an architect of many of the White House’s harshest immigration policies, said in a new interview that he felt a “jolt of electricity to my soul” when President Trump announced his candidacy.
Betsy DeVos Says US Should Consider Buying Puerto Rico. - Andy Borowitz
Might things change if all the energy being spent on nonsense about Area 51 were spent reading American History? - Jimmie von Tungeln
Rock The Voter News
- Biden to skip DNC meeting in San Francisco where 13 candidates are expected
- ‘There’s an awful lot of really good Republicans out there’: Joe Biden at Cape Cod fundraiser
- Sanders unveils proposal for massive overhaul of criminal justice system
- Top Sanders adviser: Warren isn't competing for 'same pool of voters'
- Elizabeth Warren To Host Town Hall In The Twin Cities
If by a Liberal they mean someone who looks ahead not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions.Then I am a Liberal. - John F. Kennedy 1960
It's Official. Epstein Offed Himself
The New York Times reports that accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein tied his jail bed sheet around his neck and used it to hang himself, breaking several bones in the process, while in federal custody at the Metropolitan Correctional Center.
- One-third of economists expect recession: survey
- Almost half of Trump's Twitter followers appear to be fake
- Costa Rica: Tainted alcohol death toll rises to 25; 59 people affected overall
- Marijuana tax revenues see uneven growth across nation
- Newt Gingrich trying to sell Trump on a cheap moon plan
The difference between Donald Trump and Greenland? Greenland is not for sale. - Sen. Amy Klobuchar
Trump's War On Transgenders
Donald Trump's administration has told the Supreme Court that transgender workers are not protected by federal civil rights law and can be fired because of their gender.
The US government is arguing workers should only be protected from discrimination based on their “biological sex”, court filings have revealed.
Our waitress was giving us a attitude and my 9 year old sister said “first off I ordered crab legs, not your attitude.” LMAOOO - gym leader khy tweet