Rep. Veronica Escobar said Monday that President Donald Trump "is not welcome" in her hometown of El Paso, Texas, as the city recovers from a mass shooting that killed 21 people and wounded more than two dozen.
Maybe if we start calling mass shootings “mass late-term abortions” the GOP will try to prevent them. - OhNoSheTwint
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- FBI agents association calls on Congress to make 'domestic terrorism' a federal crime
- McAleenan says DHS doesn't have resources to fight rising white supremacy
- Texas Rangers investigating harassment of Hispanic family at game hours after El Paso shooting
- Venezuela becomes second country to issue US travel warning after mass shootings
- Walmart worker's son threatened to 'shoot up' a Florida Walmart store and said he was inspired by recent deadly shootings
- Rick Santorum Suggests Unarmed 'Soft Target' Shoppers Tempted El Paso Shooter
- Trump campaign has used 'invasion' in thousands of Facebook ads
- US Ambassador to Russia Jon Huntsman resigns
- As talks stall, North Korea launches again
USA: It's a mental health issue.
WORLD: We have those. We don't have mass shootings.
USA: Then it's a video game issue.
WORLD: We have those. We don't have mass shootings.
USA: It's very complex.
WORLD: No, it's gun laws.
USA: Prayer in school?
WORLD: God, you're stupid. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Forget The Trade War With China, How About A War War?
China said Tuesday that it "will not stand idly by" and will take countermeasures if the U.S. deploys intermediate-range missiles in the Asia-Pacific region, which Washington has said it plans to do within months.
Trump knows he’s in deep sh*t right now politically. So everything he says & tweets these next few days is just to cover his big ass. - Joe Walsh tweet
- Trump campaign still owes El Paso $500K for February rally
- Ex-GOP congressman says Republicans will do "nothing, ever" on gun control, urges Democrats to "beat every single one of 'em"
- Trump attacks Obama for statement on shootings
- Trump explores executive action on guns
- Trump, RNC sue to block California law requiring release of Trump tax returns
- Mitch McConnell campaign tweets image of tombstone with opponent’s name
- How McConnell's coal guy is helping Trump remake federal energy policy
- Appeals court resurrects Palin's defamation lawsuit against NY Times
- Trump encouraged his own daughter to release a sex tape: New York Magazine
Link Found Between Gun Violence and Cowardly Politicians - Andy Borowitz
SHOOTER: I was inspired by trump.
MEDIA: what could have caused this?
SHOOTER: look at this cool photo of the word “trump” spelled out in firearms
MEDIA: he probably played too much fortnite
SHOOTER: it’s like trump said, Hispanics are invading us
MEDIA: we may never know
- Imani Gandy tweet
New York Times One Upped By The New York Daily News
The New York Times may have caused controversy for the soft-touch way in which it framed President Donald Trump’s comments about the weekend’s mass shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio.
The New York Daily News, however, cut straight to the chase.
Trump’s hometown tabloid used its Tuesday cover to hammer the president for his “Empty Words.”
I canceled my subscription. I know a lot of folks will tell me I'm wrong. I will miss it. But I can't keep rewarding such awful news judgment. "Trump Urges Unity Against Racism" is almost as bad as their full-page Comey letter coverage just before 2016 election. Nobody learns. - Joan Walsh
Texas is an open carry state.
Which made it perfectly legal for the shooter to walk across the parking lot and into the store with an assault rifle and made it illegal for anyone to challenge him until the moment he murdered them. - Don Moynihan tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Father of Parkland shooting victim tells El Paso residents to ‘get mad’ over Walmart massacre
- Democratic Party official: Texas is 'biggest battleground state in the country'
- Judiciary Democrats go after Kavanaugh's White House records
- Poll: Dems say Warren reigned in second primary debates
- Joe Biden's brother and hedge fund manager accused of fraud
It aint the left that's radical
Undocumented Hispanics aren't committing mass murder in record numbers
Democrats aren't the ones preventing any type of possible solution
It's the right, it's the white, and it's the GOP - ShawnInAZ tweet
When we condemn the racist venom coming from the President's mouth and point out the bigotry of his policies, it's not an academic question, it's not a political game, it's about life and death. The President regularly inspires killers. He is a part of the problem. - John Legend
Will More Of The Mueller Report Be Unredacted?
A federal judge signaled Monday he’s considering removing the Mueller report’s redactions.
During more than two hours of oral arguments in Washington, District Judge Reggie Walton appeared on several occasions to side with attorneys for BuzzFeed and the nonprofit Electronic Privacy Information Center, which are seeking to remove the black bars covering nearly 1,000 items in former special counsel Robert Mueller’s final 448-page final report.
When our children ask us what we did when innocents were massacred, the president fomented racism, and immigrants were caged and cast as sub-human, what will we tell them? Each of us owns our individual response. And our collective response answers who we are as a country. - Sally Yates, former Deputy Attorney General
- Walmart employee urges workers to strike until the company's stores stop selling guns
- U.S. farmers are exasperated by latest trade war moves: 'Another nail in the coffin'
- USDA office move may have broken law, watchdog says
- Autism advocacy group ends relationship with 'Sesame Street' over PSAs that 'further stigma'
Supposedly Trump neither drinks nor does drugs. I would actually feel better if he DID! It would explain a lot. - Dee
From 2-28-2017 News Story: Trump signs bill reversing Obama rule to ban gun purchases by mentally ill
President Trump killed a regulation that would have tightened gun background checks Tuesday, signing a bill to undo one of his predecessor's executive actions following the San Bernardino shootings in 2015.
Trump didn’t kill anyone. Neither did Charles Manson.
|Been there done that and glad that I did.|